• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfootismine

Can I have some pokemon please? I will be usig Diamond.

My only rules are tht I must have a starter, and at least one other before Roark. Thanks!

SilverMorty

Padfootismine take a Geodude that evolves after attacking with a Magnitude 10.

If you can trade, evolve it to Golem after attacking with a Magnitude 4.

Padfootismine

My only rules are that I must have a starter, and at least one other before Roark. Thanks!

-Snover that can never evolve
-Geodudw that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me

My only rules are that I must have a starter, and at least one other before Roark. Thanks!

-Geodudw that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-
-
-
-

Take a Piplup, that cannot learn any water type moves until you beat Roark.
It also cannot evolve until the 5th gym.

Padfootismine

-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, andno water moves til Roark is beaten.

cottageboy789

-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, andno water moves til Roark is beaten.

Have a Drapion that knows all three "fang" moves ;452;

hitoshura0

Padfoot, take a Murkrow that cannot evolve until it solos at least one Admin and solos Cyrus's Sneasel/Weavile.

Padfootismine

-Geodude that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, and no water moves til Roark is beaten.
-Drapion that knows all three fang moves
-Murkrow that cannot evove until it solos one admin and Cyrus's Sneasel/Weavile

One more! =]

fatyeti4

Master of War
Pad-Take Ponyta.

Padfootismine

-Geodude that can evolve after attacking with Magnitude 10, then once again after using Magnitude 4
-Piplup that can't evolve until the fith gym, and no water moves til Roark is beaten.
-Drapion that knows all three fang moves
-Murkrow that cannot evove until it solos one admin and Cyrus's Sneasel/Weavile
-Ponyta

Thanks guys!

celebimasters_93

it has been s few days snce i have posted i have completed my platinum scramble challenge so here s the final stats

1. leafeon @lv.79

2. chatot @lv. 73

3. mamoswine @lv. 83

4 buizel @lv. 83

5 mgneton @lv. 77

6. enferno (infernape) @lv. 94

current challenge
nuzlocke chalenge on pltinum

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Rokroad, take the first pokemon suggested on any page that is a plaindrome (The same forwards and backwards eg 444 or 353). And that pokemon must win one contest before you can teach it any new moves.

Last edited:

fatyeti4

Master of War
Rokroad- Take a Bronzor and evolve it after it beats one of your rivals pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.