• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Platinum
No useless Pokémon
Won't trade.

Scyther
Bronzong
Glaceon
-
-
-

Take a Houndour, it must learn Crunch and Flamethrower as its only attacking moves. (your allowed to use other moves before you get these two)
Nickname it "Impending" if possible.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
I do believe I assigned you a pokemon rokroad.

Concept

Führer of Fun
Go on, I'll do one. But the first idiot to try and tell me what moves/name/etc my mon is having will be summarily shot. Platinum version, no trading. Please give me at least one 'mon I can catch reasonably early on, don't want to have to wait til halfway through the game before I can start the team.

-Altaria
-Rapidash

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Concept - Altaria

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
6 different members give you 6 different pokemon to use in-game for a challenge.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Concept, have a snorlax.

hitoshura0

OK ill bite.
Pearl version
no trading
no nicknames
no starters

Since you like Misdreavus, take a Misdreavus that can't evolve until it beats a Normal type owned by a trainer when it has used a STAB move connect on it. It's easier than it sounds.

cause i got so lucky in my last run and found a shiny magikarp i'll try again on platinum
Restrictions:
-no trading (except for evolutions)
-no starters
and remember requirements are encouraged =D

Kyukon_Mars

Perish-Song take a Kricketot that evolves after it learns Bug Bite.

meliekpi take a Bonsly that evolves after it learns Rock Slide. Keep that as its only physical move.

Perish-Song

I have many secrets~
Pearl version
no trading
no nicknames
no starters

~Misdreavus
~Kricketot
~
~
~
~