• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Perish-Song - Staraptor with fly and close combat as it's only offensive moves.

meliekpi - Gliscor with no stab attacks.

Perish-song take a zubat that may not evolve until it OHKO's a psychic type with leech life and have fly as its only STAB moves

Platinum version
trading only for evolutions
no starters

~Bonsly-Cannot evolve till learns rock slide, must keep as only physical move. (the only special moves before national dex are snore and hidden power O~O)
~Gliscor-no STAB moves
~
~
~
~

Last edited:

Perish-Song

I have many secrets~
Pearl version
no trading
no nicknames
no starters

~Misdreavus
~Kricketot
~Staraptor
~Chimecho
~Zubat
~

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
meliekpi, have a Snover that must be the fourth pokemon you catch and the last pokemon to evolve (That your allowed to evolve).

Kyukon_Mars

~Bonsly-Cannot evolve till learns rock slide, must keep as only physical move. (the only special moves before national dex are snore and hidden power O~O)
~

Wow really? Well maybe you could have those plus a status move until you get some other TMs. Just have Rock Slide as the only physical move once it evolves.

Wow really? Well maybe you could have those plus a status move until you get some other TMs. Just have Rock Slide as the only physical move once it evolves.

Copycat and Mimic are always options. =P

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
Hmmmm....

I was thinking about restarting Platinum so give me a team :D

Oh and:

Perish-song have a Gastrodon, you can choose which one.
meliekpi- Have a Magnezone, it can only evolve into it once Magneton learns discharge!

Concept

Führer of Fun
-Altaria
-Rapidash
-Snorlax
-Bibarel >.< will be caught and used as a HM slave because I despise it almost as much as Blaziken.
-Psyduck

One more please guys. I hate half the team already.

Piplupman, have a Golduck. Because I never give out pokemon I wouldn't want.

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
PiplupMan - Why don't you take a Lopunny?

Piplupman-Take a Rhyhorn that must be caught directly after encountering a houndour. It must keep at least one of the special moves your houndour knows.

Concept-You can have a Probopass free of charge.

~Bonsly-Cannot evolve till learns rock slide, must keep as only physical move.
~Gliscor-No STAB moves.
~Snover-Must be caught as 4th pokemon and last evolution of pokemon that are allowed to evolve.
~Magnezone-Cannot evolve until Magneton knows Discharge.
~
~

Only two more...

Concept

Führer of Fun
-Altaria
-Rapidash
-Snorlax
-Bibarel >.< will be caught and used as a HM slave because I despise it almost as much as Blaziken.
-Psyduck
-Probopass

Cheers guys, I shall go start.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
I'll give this a try. Nothing better to do with my game.

-Pearl Version
-No Trading What-so-ever
-No Bidoof/Bibarel (I Hate Beavers)

Other than that, anything goes. This will only be my second run at Pearl, so I'm looking forward to using some new Pokemon.

Last item of business: meliekpi, take a Floatzel, one of my favorite 4th gen Pokemon. Must know Iron Tail.

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
I'll give this a try. Nothing better to do with my game.

-Pearl Version
-No Trading What-so-ever

Other than that, anything goes. This will only be my second run at Pearl, so I'm looking forward to using some new Pokemon.

Last item of business: meliekpi, take a Floatzel, one of my favorite 4th gen Pokemon. Must know Iron Tail.

Well lets see I shall give you a Glameow, you can't evolve it until it finish's off a Gym leaders last Pokémon. :) Good luck!

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Well lets see I shall give you a Glameow, you can't evolve it until it finish's off a Gym leaders last Pokémon. :) Good luck!
That's weird, I was thinking about giving you a Glameow. Oh well, I guess I'll give you the most annoying Pokemon in Pokemon Ranger, Ariados. No strings attached.

Current Team:
~ Glameow (Evolve After Defeating Gym Leader's Last Pokemon)
~
~
~
~
~

Rules:
-Pearl Version
-No Trading What-so-ever

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
That's weird, I was thinking about giving you a Glameow. Oh well, I guess I'll give you the most annoying Pokemon in Pokemon Ranger, Ariados. No strings attached.

Hehehe I guess great minds think alike. Also it was kinda funny with the Ariados and then saying "No strings attached" Dunno If it was implied but it was funny.

Current team:
-Golduck
-Lopunny
-Houndour
-Ariados
-
-

2 more and this team is getting interesting

Piplupman-Take a Rhyhorn that must be caught directly after encountering a houndour. It must keep at least one of the special moves your houndour knows.

FPM271-have a lopunny named carr0ts that you must love forever w/frustration.

~Bonsly-Cannot evolve till learns rock slide, must keep as only physical move.
~Gliscor-No STAB moves.
~Snover-Must be caught as 4th pokemon and last evolution of pokemon that are allowed to evolve.
~Magnezone-Cannot evolve until Magneton knows Discharge.
~Floatzel-w/ iron tail
~

1 more till i may start

Status
Not open for further replies.