• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
Hmm... I might want a Scramble Challenge for Platinum.

All Fully Evolved, please.
An Eeveelution
Only one repeating type.
No starters, I'm using one from HG.

Current Team:
1. Charizard

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Araleon take a pachirisu that can be exchanged for a magnamite if it can defeat 1 of gardinuas pokemon. Magnamite can evolve if you defeat 2/3. Magneton can evolve if you defeat 3/3. Pachirisu must do this on its own. If magnamite/ton/zone cant sweep a gymleader you must release it before you go to victory road catch a new one named weakling that cant evolve into magnazone and cant learn electirc type moves.

Last edited:

hitoshura0

Crazy criteria is what makes Scramble a scramble. Just follow the good old "Nothing you wouldn't take yourself" rule, and you're good. Also how about a Male Ralts named Ackbar. It mut evolve into Gardevoir. Also, it cannot have a STAB attacking move.

The Unknown Trainer

Araleon take a Starly caught asap...... cant evolve unless it kills Roarks Onix ..........
and can't evolve into Staraptor until it reaches lvl 49 and learns Brave Bird.

OR

take a Tropius named Apple! must learn fly asap!

(Good Luck)

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
ok ill do this for platinum rules
1. i already have a starter (piplup)
2. only one repeating types
3 dont give me anything ridiculous
4 you can give me pokemon that evolve on certain conditions but they cant be permently basic nothing i can do about it
5 give me crazy criteria dont just tell me to take something crazy rules is what makes this awsome

Last edited:

PolarisJunkie

Crazed Loon
jacobii, Take a Marill named Cerulean. Must have Huge Power ability and the move Belly Drum. It can only evolve into Azumarill after the Distortion World event.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Ok Jacobii,
You must capture a Tangela and name him/her Frykid. It can evolve when it learns Ancient power if you want it too. It must have Chlorophyl as an ability and you must teach it solar beam and no other grass move is allowed. If you can use it to single handedly defeat Volkner then you can teach it whatever you want grass move wise.

-;248;

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Jacobii, take a Rhyperior.

To evolve it into Rhydon, it must be taught Fire Blast through TM. To evolve into Rhyperior, it must defeat Candice's Froslass with the aformentioned Fire Blast, AND ONLY FIRE BLAST.

Kyukon_Mars

I got a copy of Japanese SoulSilver so I want to try a scramble for it.

Rules:
- No repeated types
- Prefer all fully-evolved, but evolution conditions are welcome
- Give the Pokemon you give me a nickname to make this more interesting
- I have an almost complete Pokedex on HeartGold so just about any Pokemon works

Last edited:

Rules:
- No repeated types
- I have an almost complete Pokedex on HeartGold so just about any Pokemon works

I haven't helped give a Scramble for eons, so I'll give it a go again.
Take one of my favorite Pokemon, Raticate, and name it Scout. Only stipulation? Don't make it an HM Hound. Its so much better than that.

PolarisJunkie

Crazed Loon

Rules:
- No repeated types

Take a Minun and it most always have the moves Nasty Plot and Discharge.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Ok people good 3 spots left i never used tangela or maril
Am I allowed to give you another suggestion? If not then disregard this.

You must use a Sneasel. You must teach it Return. When that return is strong enough to KO 3 of a main characters (Rival, gym leader, Cyrus, Admins) pokemon in one hit then you may evolve it to Weavile.

Rules:
- No repeated types

You must use a Venonat. It must be captured in the Bug Catching contest. You must name it Carlos (ok ok you don't have to name it Carlos, but it'd be funny if you did).It must always know a status inducing move, 1 defensive move, and two attack moves. You must Keep it a Venonat until it learns Psychic (level 47, No using the TM). Once it knows Psychic it can evolve if you'd like it to.

-;248; I refuse to use the word "take" in these suggestions.

Drummerdude

Kyukon_Mars: I shall give you Politoed. Name it Wet Willy. You can evolve Poliwhirl after you defeat Team Rocket in Mahogany.

Araleon

Chill

Rules:
- No repeated types

Well, I was gonna give you Kingdra, but the dude above me gave you a Politoed.

So, instead, I'm gonna give you a Delibird. It needs to have the Hustle ability. It's nickname cannot have anything to do with Santa Claus, the North Pole, or Chirstmas in general, but it must be nicknamed. When you take on the Elite Four and Lance, it should have this moveset (and keep it until you beat Lance for the first time, then you can change it if you want): 1. Present 2. Focus Punch 3. Aerial Ace 4. Avalanche

Have fun with your Hustle Delibird!

Kyukon_Mars

- Raticate named Scout, can't be HM Hound
- Minun with Nasty Plot and Discharge
- Venonat named Carlos, caught in Bug Catching Contest. Must always know a status inducing move, 1 defensive move, and two attack moves. May evolve into Venomoth after learning Psychic.
- Politoed named Wet Willy. Can evolve into Poliwhirl after defeating Team Rocket in Mahogany.
- Delibird with Hustle ability. Must be nicknamed. Must have moveset of Present, Focus Punch, Aerial Ace, and Avalance until after beating the Elite Four.

Need one more. I can already tell this is going to be...interesting. I never use any of these.

jacobii - Use a Heracross. It can't have two moves of the same type. One of the moves has to be taught through a TM.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
ryukon - Use a dugtrio. It can only have one ground, or rock, or normal type attack. So if it has a ground type move, it can't have a rock or normal type etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.