• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Chimecho guy, have a dragonite that must be raised from a dratini from the game corner. Also it cannot pass level 30 until you have beaten pryce and must evolve into dragonite in the dragon's den.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I'm going a Crazy Challenge.. Which I call "The Hayley Mew PokéWalking"

The Aim is to get a Mew from My Pokémon Ranch as I play Pokémon Diamond.

Playing Diamond.

Trading required. See next Rule:

Due To Badge Restraints, All Party Pokémon after Eternia Gym must be found on the Pokewalker. (Currently, my Pokewalker is less than a day from Unlocking Stormy Beach. I also have Access to all the Event Routes that have been on UK Wifi.) I'll just use which ever Pokémon I can find to catch to complete Eternia Gym. The List: http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

(Original Rule: All Pokémon Must be found in the Walker. - Moved to second Gym due to the unruly Pokémon.)

After Eternia Gym, Party Pokémon to be found in the HG's PokéWalker, then not touched until after trading. (To Date, Anything up to and including Storm Beach, and any released event Route for English Games. Surf/Fly Pika's not found and not for available) Before Eternia Pokemon will be from Wild Sinnoh to be Traded for new Party.

Party Must be Five or Less, at nearly all times. Final Spot will be taken by Egg after HeartHome City. Substitutions are allowed.

Party must be able to use the Required HMs to complete the game.

Each Walker Pokémon must be nicknamed.

Starter must be picked, but more probably will have to solo first gym.

Evolution allowed and may have restrictions, but for item Evo, such as Moon Stone, I must use items found in Diamond.

EDIT: Breeding is allowed,. Also Beeding is encouraged. (Due to actual logistics breeding can only start after Reaching Solecon Town.)

GOAL: The Challenge Goal is get Post E4 and have 1000 Pokémon in Ranch.

The additional CHALLENGE: State the Minimum amount of Pokémon in the Ranch before Each gym. (I can only use the Diamond game to send to the Ranch.)

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
chimecho guy - Have a Gengar (or Haunter if you can't trade) that must be caught as a Gastly in Sprout Tower and solo Falkner (although, I don't think any of your others can be caught that early).

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'd like a Platinum Scramble Challenge.
Rules:
No Type Overlaps
Must be allowed to fully evolve, but can have restrictions before doing so
Must have a Surfer.
I can trade.
No pokemon not in the Sinnoh Dex.
Must have a nickname, and 1 permanent move (no useless ones!)

No starters, Bibarel, Staraptor, Kricketune, Luxray, Gyarados, Roserade, Bastiodon, Machamp, Beautifly, Dustox, Floatzel, Ambipom, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Gengar, Medicham, Bronzong, Clefable, Raichu, Noctowl, Garchomp, Snorlax, Unown, Lucario, Hippowdon, Toxicroak, Tentacruel, Milotic, Abomasnow, Weavile, Gliscor, Probopass, Gardevoir, Lickilicky, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Leafeon, Altaria, Togekiss, Houndoom, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Rhyperior, PorygonZ, Scizor, Magmortar, Electivire, Mamoswine, Glalie.

Yeah, I know its a long list, but I've played through Platinum many times, so I want a team of Pokemon I've never used before.

-Lumineon w/ Silver Wind
-Shiver the Glaceon w/ Iron Tail
-
-
-
-

Fire away

@Chimecho Guy - Could you give Lumineon a nickname?

@Big Nutter - I'd give you a pokemon if I could understand your rules better.

Araleon

Chill
For your Surfer, take a Bibarel.It must have Surf, and that's is the only HM it's allowed to ever know. Name it Kai.

EDIT: Oh snap, I didn't see your no Bibarel rule. :/

So, for your starter, take a Torterra named Ash. It must be the opposite gender than you. In case my phrasing is weird, if you're a guy, it's a girl.If you're a girl, it's a guy. If you don't know? Well... Take your pick, haha.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
For your Surfer, take a Bibarel.It must have Surf, and that's is the only HM it's allowed to ever know. Name it Kai.

EDIT: Oh snap, I didn't see your no Bibarel rule. :/

So, for your starter, take a Torterra named Ash. It must be the opposite gender than you. In case my phrasing is weird, if you're a guy, it's a girl.If you're a girl, it's a guy. If you don't know? Well... Take your pick, haha.

I said no starters originally.

OK BN, having reread the rules, I think you want us to give you pokemon you find on the PokeWalker, and you'll be only using your starter up to the first/second gym.

I'll give you a Lanturn. Call it FlashLight.

Araleon

Chill
Ack, sorry, I read the Surfer as Starter. My bad.

Okay... Vileplume named Ash that must be the opposite gender of you. Must be traded over before the first Gym. Must know Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Petal Dance, and Sleep Powder.

Better?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I said no starters originally.

OK BN, having reread the rules, I think you want us to give you pokemon you find on the PokeWalker, and you'll be only using your starter up to the first/second gym.

I'll give you a Lanturn. Call it FlashLight.
Yes. They've got come from my Pokéwalker. I'll use my starter and a few locals just to get to second Gym. (I will still be catching them, but not for use in game.)

Sadly, I don't have a Lanturn, but I'll name a Chinchou FlashLight, and level her up.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Ack, sorry, I read the Surfer as Starter. My bad.

Okay... Vileplume named Ash that must be the opposite gender of you. Must be traded over before the first Gym. Must know Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Petal Dance, and Sleep Powder.

Better?

I want pokemon only in the Sinnoh Dex please.

foxyman1167 please take a Lopunny called fluff, that must always know jump kick. It cannot evolve until it beats a ghost type pokemon. If you want a harder challenge it cannot learn TM/HM moves either (which will make it harder to beat a ghost type pokemon)

Araleon

Chill
I want pokemon only in the Sinnoh Dex please.

Wow, I fail.

Okay, here we go. Again. Again.

Take a Drifblim named Friday, it should be the opposite gender of you, know Flamethrower, and must solo Crasher Wake to evolve.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'd like a Platinum Scramble Challenge.
Rules:
No Type Overlaps
Must be allowed to fully evolve, but can have restrictions before doing so
Must have a Surfer.
I can trade.
No pokemon not in the Sinnoh Dex.
Must have a nickname, and 1 permanent move (no useless ones!)

No starters, Bibarel, Staraptor, Kricketune, Luxray, Gyarados, Roserade, Bastiodon, Machamp, Beautifly, Dustox, Floatzel, Ambipom, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Gengar, Medicham, Bronzong, Clefable, Raichu, Noctowl, Garchomp, Snorlax, Unown, Lucario, Hippowdon, Toxicroak, Tentacruel, Milotic, Abomasnow, Weavile, Gliscor, Probopass, Gardevoir, Lickilicky, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Leafeon, Altaria, Togekiss, Houndoom, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Rhyperior, PorygonZ, Scizor, Magmortar, Electivire, Mamoswine, Glalie.

Yeah, I know its a long list, but I've played through Platinum many times, so I want a team of Pokemon I've never used before.

-Lumineon w/ Silver Wind
-Shiver the Glaceon w/ Iron Tail
-Friday the Drifblim (F) w/ Flamethrower. Must solo Wake to evolve.
-Fluff the Lopunny w/ Jump Kick. Must beat a Ghost type to evolve.
-
-

Fire away

@Chimecho Guy - Could you give Lumineon a nickname?

Keep em' coming.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
"The Hayley Mew PokéWalking"

The Aim is to get a Mew from My Pokémon Ranch as I play Pokémon Diamond.

Playing Diamond.

Trading required. See next Rule:

Due To Badge Restraints, All Party Pokémon after Eternia Gym must be found on the Pokewalker. (Currently, my Pokewalker is less than a day from Unlocking Stormy Beach. I also have Access to all the Event Routes that have been on UK Wifi.) I'll just use which ever Pokémon I can find to catch to complete Eternia Gym. The List: http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

(Original Rule: All Pokémon Must be found in the Walker. - Moved to second Gym due to the unruly Pokémon.)

Party must be Five or Less, at nearly all times. Final Spot will be taken by Egg after HeartHome City.

Party Substitutions are allowed.

Party must be able to use the Required HMs to complete the game. Party Substitutes may be used to get though an area.

Each Walker Pokémon must be nicknamed.

Starter must be picked.

Evolution allowed and may have restrictions, but for item Evo, such as Moon Stone, I must use items found in Diamond.

Late Rule Addition: Breeding is allowed, Also Breeding is encouraged. (Due to actual logistics breeding can only start after Reaching Solecon Town.)

GOAL: The Challenge Goal is get Post E4 and have 1000 Pokémon in Ranch.

The additional CHALLENGE: State the Minimum amount of Pokémon in the Ranch before Each gym. (I can only use the Diamond game to send to the Ranch.)

The "initial" Party:

FlashLight - Chinchou (Lanturn) (Surfer?)
<Needs NickName> - Ponyta (Rugged Road)
-
-
-
Egg - Happiny (Heart Home)

STARTER UNPICKED!

(I'm currently Prepareing the game, by catching the remaining one off Pokémon in the game.)

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
@BN - Were we also supposed to give you a number of pokemon for your ranch along with the pokemon?

If so, try and get 25 pokemon before the first gym for your ranch.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
@BN - Were we also supposed to give you a number of pokemon for your ranch along with the pokemon?

If so, try and get 25 pokemon before the first gym for your ranch.
Since Money is Limited in that part of the game, it's going to be tricky. That is if I wasn't Trading.

I'm looking for more for the 3rd gyms and later.

25 in Ranch before entering Orreburg Gym? Sure.

aggronFTW

I found my old copy of pokemon Diamond! Can I get a scramble challenge for that?
Here are my rules
-Only pokemon obtainable within pokemon diamond. (No pearl exclusives, no pokemon traded from other games)
-No legendaries to be used in game
-Must have at least one standalone, no evos/pre-evos.
-No pokemon that must be traded to evolve. eg kadabra, machoke.
-Preferrably one version exclusive.
-All pokemon will be fully evolved.
-When you suggest a pokemon, try and give it a challenge to overcome before it evolves or a move it has to know, or a specific level it has to evolve at.
-Pokemon I dont want to use because ive used them about 1 million times before:
Starters, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade,Floatzel, Gastrodon, Ambipom, Honchkrow, Gyarados, Golduck, Lopunny, Chimecho, Blissey, Spiritomb, Snorlax, Unown, Pelipper, Azumarill, Milotic, Weavile. (its a lot but I want to try out new pokemon I havent used before)
Ill edit this post/ repost when i get a team member. Thanks!
Edit:-Whoops forgot to mention, please state a nickname for the pokemon you choose, thanks...again!
-Also, must have a surfer, waterfaller, rock climber and strength user, HM slaves will be allowed for cut, rock smash and defog, fly is not needed.

Current Team and user who suggested the pokemon,

-Bronzong, Nickname-Bell (7 Tyranitars)
-Quagsire, Nickname-Muddy, must be caught in great marsh, must know waterfall, cannot evolve until it beats wakes quagsire alone. (Direksone)
-Vespiquen, Nickname-Queenbee, must know power gem. (foxyman1167)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.