• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananana

♥Jelly-Filled Donut♥
Shining-Platinum use a Froslass

Ursaring (female, must defeat a fighting type at least 5 levels above it)
Jynx (must know Lick, Ice Punch, Lovely Kiss, and Drain Punch)
Magnezone(Proton, evolve into Magneton after defeating the Electrodes in Mahogony Town, and evolve again after defeating rocket leader)
Magcargo(Must know Yawn and Recover)
-
-

I can trade with any of the 4th gen. games

PokemonOwn

Shining Platinum, can you trade?

If you can't, take a Chatot. It must know Chatter, and it must solo Volkner's whole gym to learn another attacking move.

My Platinum Scramble Team:

- Froslass (thanks Bananana!)
- Lucario which must know Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Pulse (thanks Kissmygrass96!)
- Chatot which must know Chatter and no other attacking move until it solos Volkner's Gym (thanks PokemonOwn1)
-
-
-

Three left! :)

SamanthaPikachu

Could leave site
Platnium, You can have a Empoleon that can evolve from Prinplup only if it solos Crasher Wake.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

- Lucario which must know Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Pulse (thanks Kissmygrass96!)
- Chatot which must know Chatter and no other attacking move until it solos Volkner's Gym (thanks PokemonOwn1)
-
-
-

Take a Female Torterra, must know Leaf Storm, and be called RoseBush.

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master

-
-
-

Here's a cool one for you

Carnivine
Name: Malawi
Must Know:
Power Whip
Giga Impact
Gastro Acid
Bug Bite

Carnivine must be the first member of your team from the moment you catch him and he MUST SOLO Byron's gym if you want his badge.

- Empoleon which cannot evolve from Piplup until it solos Crasher Wake (thanks SamanthaPikachu!)
- Female Torterra which must know LeafStorm and be called RoseBush (thanks foxyman1167)
- Carnivine
Name: Malawi
Must Know:
Power Whip
Giga Impact
Gastro Acid
Bug Bite
Must solo Bryon's Gym (thanks LexSuicune!)

Off I go! ^__^
Thanks again to everyone who suggested! :D

magikot

Bananana since I gave you that jynx about 3 weeks ago and you still need 2 more I'll give you another. Gengar. May only know indirect damage (such as curse or toxic) and support moves.

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
Bananana, use a Yanma name it Derrick and it can only evolve into yanmega if it solos your rival at any time in the game.

Bananana

♥Jelly-Filled Donut♥
Ursaring (female, must defeat a fighting type at least 5 levels above it)
Jynx (must know Lick, Ice Punch, Lovely Kiss, and Drain Punch)
Magnezone(Proton, evolve into Magneton after defeating the Electrodes in Mahogony Town, and evolve again after defeating rocket leader)
Magcargo(Must know Yawn and Recover)
Gengar( Can only know indirect damage or support moves)
Yanmega("Derrick" must solo rival once any time)

Darkmega354

I'm going to restart my Diamond. I have trading capabilities with SoulSilver, Platinum, and Pearl, as well as Sapphire, Emerald and LeafGreen to migrate from. I'm good using any pokemon.

Scramble away!

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm going to restart my Diamond. I have trading capabilities with SoulSilver, Platinum, and Pearl, as well as Sapphire, Emerald and LeafGreen to migrate from. I'm good using any pokemon.

Scramble away!

Take an Abomasnow, must be called FrostBite, must know Blizzard, and can only evolve after Snover solos Fantina.

These restrictions only apply if you are going to trade a Snover to your Diamond file.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
Darkmega, have a drifblim that can only have two different elemental types of attacks ( e.g Fire and Water)

Darkmega354

Okay, so far I have...

Snover traded from another game, called FrostBite, must know Blizzard, and can only evolve if it solos Fantina.

Drifblim that can only know 2 different types of moves.

Hippopotas that has to have Sand Attack until it evolves, and must solo Crasher Wake's team to evolve.

Psyduck that can evolve after I encounter a wild Kadabra.

Bidoof named Deathking that can't learn HMs and that can evolve after soloing Gardenia.

Lickilicky that knows Lick, Defense Curl, Rollout and an elemental punch and that evolves from Lickitung after Rollout completes the full 5-stage attack.

All 6 Pokemon! I'll probably start today. I'm thinking of doing an LP of this for Youtube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.