• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewfanforlife

Dethwynd Ramparados.

LunaDancer

Aren't I adorable?
Dethywend Toxicroak.

Dethwynd

1.Honchkrow
2.Bibarel
3.Rampardos
4.Toxicroak
5.Crobat
6.??????

Available so far:
1.Bidoof
2.Zubat

Currently Training for the Oreburgh gym.

aniuni

Thunder Trainer
Some days these boards can be really frustrating to access, I wanted to update my team last night before I went to bed last night but for some reason I couldn't get to the board until now.

Anyways, I spent the day yesterday and and a part of this morning leveling up my team so that I can take on gym number 3.

Here is where my team stands at this point:
Mothim/MOTHIM Lvl 27
Psyduck/Goldie Lvl 27
Haunter/Specter Lvl 27
Stunky/Stinky Lvl 28
Staravia/Jett Lvl 30
Rampardos/Rocky Lvl 30

I'm currently on Rt. 215 outside of Veilstone City in the large patch of grass still leveling up so I'm hoping by this evening I will be able take on gym number 3.

Until later...

Shiver

I'm cold
Been a while since I've been to the boards...

Anyway, I'm not ready for a Scramble Challenge at the moment - I just got the game about a week ago, and I'm currently still on my first play-through - but I had a question. I apologize if this has been asked before, but I haven't had the time to read through the entire thread to see if it has.

My question is thus, and is directed towards Optical Flash or anyone else with the authority/knowledge to answer it; I do not know anyone I can trade with in person, but if someone give me something I'd have to trade for, can I trade with the person who gave it to me, or someone else in the thread (exchanging codes in PM of course)? I didn't see anything in the original rules against this, but I wanted to make sure anyway

Just thought I'd ask, and again I apologize if this has been asked already.

~Shiver

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Been a while since I've been to the boards...

Anyway, I'm not ready for a Scramble Challenge at the moment - I just got the game about a week ago, and I'm currently still on my first play-through - but I had a question. I apologize if this has been asked before, but I haven't had the time to read through the entire thread to see if it has.

My question is thus, and is directed towards Optical Flash or anyone else with the authority/knowledge to answer it; I do not know anyone I can trade with in person, but if someone give me something I'd have to trade for, can I trade with the person who gave it to me, or someone else in the thread (exchanging codes in PM of course)? I didn't see anything in the original rules against this, but I wanted to make sure anyway

Just thought I'd ask, and again I apologize if this has been asked already.

~Shiver

I guess it would be okay, Also, i would be willing to breed for something and give it you, thats if i have what you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.