• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
E4 Edo take a skuntank

RoboRaph

Badges: 1
Something i kinda missed when i decided to breed em all and trade em over @ start of the SC, was that thing about the pokemon not obeying me when they reach certain levels ;> Kind of a *****..

Hehe, I traded the eggs over for my challenge, so they always obey but gain Exp. slower.

I just caught a Relaxed Bronzor (with the help of a fainted Synchronize Abra), it has a 31 Sp. Def IV but all the other IVs are bad.

E4 Edo

sorry i forgot to say it i wont take starly's just give a pokemon, it doesnt need to fly kk? just one more please

Micha

Had to sack Ponyta in favor of a HM slave, sorry, but i really need it -.- (complety forgot about HM's when i asked for this SC :p)

Badges: 2
Team:
(All random natures and Ev's)

Monferno Lv 27
- Scratch
- Mach Punch
- Feint
- Flame Wheel

Charizard Lv 39 (obviously i will not use this in battle)
- Cut
- Rock Smash
- Ember
- Metal Claw

Shieldon Lv 18
- Tackle
- Protect
- Taunt
- Take Down

Finneon Lv 19
- Water Gun
- Pound
- Gust
- Rain Dance

Mr Mime Lv 18
- Confusion
- Encore
- Light Screen
- Reflect

Croagunk Lv 19
- Faint Attack
- Swagger
- Pursuit
- Poison Sting

So far Croagunk and Shieldon have been completely useless, but i hope that will change ^^

Last edited:

Bl4stoise

Ok, somebody make me a scramble challenge!

I have both games, so i doesnt matter which pokes!

As long as there is no kricketot/kricketune im good.

woot21

super noob
Bl4stoise you shall take a Pokemon that shall make this a challenge. Take an "awesome" Bonsly. Have fun at the honey trees.

woot21 out dawgs

E4 Edo

Hey i already beat the oreburg gym with my awesome Munchlax and Snover.... (i traded the eggs)

Munchlax has brick brake, and Rock slide

and Snover as Ice shard, Icy Wind, Razor Leaf, Ingrain they rock!!!

And Bl4atoise you get a chimecho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.