• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot21

super noob
Metakazam since you choose one of the Pokemon you will use and didn't state which version I will be evil and give you Munchlax. Have fun at those Sweet Honey Trees. LOLE

woot21 out dawgs

Hamner

Don't listen to me!
I'll take a challenge, I'm using Pokemon Diamond (Japanese so I have no idea what it says (Getting certain attacks would be difficult), but I've played it in engligh before so I'm okay), and I just began it.

No monkeys or ground pokemon. Feel free to give me nicknames if you like (I'll make an attempt to figure it out).

EDIT: Finished. *s = have already (since it's a new game)

1. Gengar
2. Azumarill
3. Gallade (Mr. Mewsix)
4. Piplup *
5. Pachirisu
6. Luvdisc

Last edited:

E4 Edo

Metakazam, go for ambipom

Hamner go with gengar

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Metakazam, take a lesser known flier called Pelipper.

Hamner, you said you can get almost any pokemon? In this case, have a Gallade. If you can't get one, then have Claydol instead. If that's unavailable too, use Bronzong instead. Either way, call it Mr Mewsix.

woot21

super noob
Hamner take a Piplup. Just random.

woot21 out dawgs

Kamui988

Azami Lover
I would like to apply for a scramble challenge. I'm using pokemon diamond with no access to post game pokemon or pearl pokemon.

Thanks, Kam

woot21

super noob
Kamui988 take the failure at life of Kricketune. LOLE

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
Orian, if by making you proud you mean be evil, you have the right person to start out then. Take a Pichu.

woot21 out dawgs

Micha

Badges: 6
Team:
(All random natures and Ev's)

Infernape Lv 40
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Feint
- Flame Wheel

Charizard Lv 39 (obviously i will not use this in battle)
- Fly
- Rock Smash
- Cut
- Defog

Bastiodon Lv 30
- Ancient Power
- Protect
- Strength
- Take Down

Lumineon Lv 32
- Water Pulse
- Surf