• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Ohkay, finally updating. My scramble team is: Frosslass,Gallade,Pichu,Leafeon, Kingdra and Ledian to remind myself and everyone.

So, made it to Orgburgh with Ralts and Snorunt and traded Eevee and a Ledyba egg in to the game. Trained Eevee and Ralts to 14 and Snorunt to 16. The Ledyba egg hatched while training the trainers in the gym.

I'm about to challenge Roark:
Snorunt/Hasty (f)-16
Ralts/Adamant (m)-14
Eevee/Careful (m)-14
Ledyba/Rash (m)-1

zr122

Alright that makes Starmie, Raticate, Vispiqueen, Farfetch'd, Misdreavus and Pikachu. Awesome team, thanks! I'm starting tonight and I'll update later with progress.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Update: Got through Eterna forest. Gonna level up some more before going after Gardenia.

Bidoofawarness

Your First Pokemon Will be a Drifloon feel free to evolve it...but...name it mulP

Saberu

shinystaraptor, take a wooper or quagsire. It will be female and you will name her Phoebe.

Araleon

Chill
shinystaraptor, take a Purugly.

Master of All

Call me Peter...
I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll wait a bit for the next challenge though.

golduck#1

ok well fi u got shednija you are gonna have to have a machamp. and call him IKE

Status
Not open for further replies.