• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
So for my Pearl challenge I was giving a Crogunk/Toxicroak. After like a week of searching am I able to switch to something different? I've already used a toxicroak in my first playthrough and I kind of want to advance instead of sitting in the stupid GM for ever V_v

Okay, take a Typhlosion, it must know Flamethrower. If you can't take a Beldum, evolve it into Metagross before the E4. If that's not possible take a Vileplume it must be named after a poison gym leader/Elite Four person. If someway you can't do that, take a Silcoon and evolve it quickly.

so it's like this:
1. Typhlosion w/ flamethrower
2. Beldum
3. Vileplume named either Koga or Janine
4. Silcoon

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Okay, take a Typhlosion, it must know Flamethrower. If you can't take a Beldum, evolve it into Metagross before the E4. If that's not possible take a Vileplume it must be named after a poison gym leader/Elite Four person. If someway you can't do that, take a Silcoon and evolve it quickly.

so it's like this:
1. Typhlosion w/ flamethrower
2. Beldum
3. Vileplume named either Koga or Janine
4. Silcoon

I sent the guy a PM but if I dont get a response in about a day looks like I'll be going with either Beldum or Vileplume as I got a Typhlosion in the scramble already

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Does anyone else need pokemon? Any trainers still need people to tell them what to use? I need one more Poke >_<.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Pokewiz7o8 take an Umbreon if you can, if not go Rampardos/Bastiodon

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Wooo, Umbreon :)

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Okay, I'm doing this

Pearl, no scramble mix, no trade, no two pokemon on my scramble team can be the same type.

aniuni

Thunder Trainer
Okay, I'm doing this

Pearl, no scramble mix, no trade, no two pokemon on my scramble team can be the same type.

Ok, since you don't want a scramble mix I'm going to give you Roselia. Don't evolve into Roserade and it must know both sleep powder and stun spore.

Good luck

Xtra

Team:
-Raichu (Knows Thunderbolt, named Mr. Sparky)
-Roselia (Knows Sleep Powder and Stun spore)

Is it okay if I name the Raichu Ms.Sparky if it's a female?

Last edited:

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
You mean Mr. Sparky...YOU WILL NAME IT THAT UNLESS IT'S A GIRL. OR I'LL SLIDE DOWN YOUR CHIMENY THROW KOALA'S AT YOUR FACE, MAKE THEM CLAW IT OFF. THEN I'LL FEED TO MY FRIENDS PET TIGER, LILLIANA!

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
your still nicm naming it Mr. Sparky unless female, then nickname it Alice.

I like Alice in tales of symphonia, breaking of the dawn!

Xtra

Team:
-Raichu (Knows Thunderbolt, named Mr. Sparky/Alice)
-Roselia (Knows Sleep Powder and Stun Spore)
-Ambipom (Knows Last Resort, named DubFist)
-Octillery (Knows Octazooka, named TorpedoShot)

Xtra, enjoy an Onix. You can evolve if you can. Must know Bind.

Xtra

Team:
-Raichu (Knows Thunderbolt, named Mr. Sparky/Alice)
-Roselia (Knows Sleep Powder and Stun Spore)
-Ambipom (Knows Last Resort, named DubFist)
-Octillery (Knows Octazooka, named TorpedoShot)
-Oinx (Can be evolved, must know Bind)
-Rapidash (named Pharlap)

Thanks, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.