• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
A couple of questions:

1.When my starter isn't part of the scramble team, I use it as minimally as possible until getting my first one, right?

2.When is the scramble challenge considered beaten?

OJG

r u not entertained
I need a new challenge; no starters and no type overlaps, and preferably evolved pokemon!

taaaaaa:)

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Take a Jumpluff. If that's not possible then Steelix would do just fine.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
OJG, take a Vespiquen, must know Heal Order, Attack Order, and Defense Order. Nickname it Elizabeth.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
ufff... I'm gonna kill Drifloon, I have been at windworks for ages, I have missed 2 true fridays and I just can't seem to trick the stupid ghost out, so I am proposing a new pokemon in it's place so that I can move on, besides I have used it before, in my last game in fact.
As a matter of a fact I have realised I have not used a bug pokemon in forever, like maybe a year at least so maybe this can be my replacement?
(nincada *coughninjaskcough* looks nice if it's prenatdex, it also looks a challenge to find)

I detest honey trees though. :p

OJG I will give you Volt tackle Pikachu, may become Raichu if it can solo the 8th gym, same type vs same type :p

Last edited:
Xtra said:
1.When my starter isn't part of the scramble team, I use it as minimally as possible until getting my first one, right?

You don't have to use it minimally. Just so long as once you get your first team mate, you stop using it - I could raise my starter to Lv100 before getting my first Pokemon if I wanted to.

Xtra said:
2.When is the scramble challenge considered beaten?

The D/P challenge is considered over once you beat the Elite Four.

OJG, enjoy a Chimecho. No strings attached.

1ee7leader

OJG, take Staraptor!

crobatman

OJC, take a Primeape!

Espeon POWER, take a Bellosom, or a Floatzel.

I guess I will update my challenge.

I just beat the fifth gym, and so I have evolved all my pokemon because I was told to wait for the Exeggutor.

My team now:
Raichu lv 38
Ludicolo 42
Heracross 38
Victreebell 38
Mothim 38
Exeggutor 38

Last edited:

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
ufff... I'm gonna kill Drifloon, I have been at windworks for ages, I have missed 2 true fridays and I just can't seem to trick the stupid ghost out, so I am proposing a new pokemon in it's place so that I can move on, besides I have used it before, in my last game in fact.
As a matter of a fact I have realised I have not used a bug pokemon in forever, like maybe a year at least so maybe this can be my replacement?
(nincada *coughninjaskcough* looks nice if it's prenatdex, it also looks a challenge to find)

I detest honey trees though. :p

OJG I will give you Volt tackle Pikachu, may become Raichu if it can solo the 8th gym, same type vs same type :p

Points at above post.
I dunno if I am doing something wrong but it never appears either way I turn the date. I even sat there yesterday for like an hour just running around floaroma town (and general area). I geuss that's what broke me really.
Oh yes and by the way i'm not stupid, I have indeed beaten team galactic.
I supposse I could move on but I was hoping to use drifloon on gardena if I was to get it, geuss I'll have to use mu level 22 shinx.

Last edited:

adamantursaring

I suppose since im the person who gave you the Drifloon i can exchange it!
Well now take A Krickettune??

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I want to start a Pearl Challange
Rules:-
*No Trading
*No Starter
*3 Fully Evolved Pokemon
*No Scramble Mix

Last edited:

adamantursaring

Take the muk looking badger thingy!!!.