• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The D/P Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I'm planning to quit my Scramble Challenge, because I think it's impossible.

After getting to Jublife, I got my Budew and put my starter in the PC. But Budew is near impossible to train, with Starly hanging around, and Budew being too slow to run. And I can't get to my next one (Oinx) without beating my rival. And if I remember right, he has a Starly on his team, as well as a Chimchar as a Starter.

So, unless someone here has a bright idea, I think I'm probably going to quit this one. It's a shame too, since there were a couple of pokemon I was looking forward to using.

Xtra

Try using your starter for awhile, at least until you get Onix...I don't think that's not allowed.
o-o

Isn't the rule to use it as minimally as possible until you get the first pokemon in your challenge?

Xtra

Well, I've been thinking that it would probably be more enjoyable for me to do what I'm doing in my Emerald version: get through the game with pokemon most people overlook.

In Emerald, I have Pelipper, Gloom (until I evolve him), and Sableye as serious parts of my team, and I plan to replace Manetric with Plusle/Minun and Kirlia with Spoink. I think that I will get more enjoyment if I do that, rather than be constricted by a list.

I may pop in occasionally to give some pokemon, though, so you're not totally safe from me.

Charmaster15

Fire/Flying Trainer
Charmaster Reporting for Duty. lol.

Ok so far I got my Turtwig to evolve into Grotle and Shinx to evolve into Luxio. I caught other pokemon for HM uses like onix(rock smash) and kadabra(teleport). I also caught an aipom for the heck of it but im not using him for anything. Maybe if he can learn cut ill use him lol.

Team:
Grotle Lv. 22
Luxio Lv. 22
Kadabra Lv. 17
Onix Lv. 7
Aipom Lv. 14

Scramble team status.
Grotle
Luxio
------
------
------
------

Scramble Team Goal
Torterra
Luxray
Houndoom
Froslass
Tropius
Glaceon

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
So, does anyone else need a scramble assignment?

adamantursaring

I do!

I need a Pearl Scramble Challenge all pokemon welcome, well fully evolved pokemon. Please give my team varity and if you assign moves give some type coverage..

Team:

ursaring, enjoy a Kricketune... I'm evil.

masterleo

Order Up!
ursa, take a wooper, it can evole after surviving a grass attack

Alder

Come at me bro
Ursa...hmm...let's give you a Tentacruel, see you play that one out. And name it Ducky.

adamantursaring

Wow gone for a couple hours and already gots my full team.

Team:
1.Kricketune
2.Giraffarig
3.Wooper (evolve after surviving a grass move)
4.Cherrim
5.Misdreavus (evolve after taught t-bolt)
6.Tentacruel (named Ducky)

Off on quest!

adamantursaring

Wow gone for a couple hours and already gots my full team.

Team:
1.Kricketune
2.Giraffarig
3.Wooper (evolve after surviving a grass move)
4.Cherrim
5.Misdreavus (evolve after taught t-bolt)
6.Tentacruel (named Ducky)

Off on quest!

Charmaster15

Fire/Flying Trainer
reporting...

Well im doing pretty good with finding the pokemon. so far i got 4 out of the 6 collected. Houndour is hard not to evolve considering when i caught her she was at level 23 and she evolves at 24. Im sad that she doesnt learn a fire move till 30. so defeating lucario with houndour before i evolve her is going to be difficult considering her defense stats are really low. lol. And Eevee is going to be hard not to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon considering the ice rock is near snowpoint city. Shes going to love me so much before I get to their that its hard not to cancel everytime i grow a level lol. Well enough chattering heres my current team:

Current Team:
Torterra Lv. 37
Luxray Lv. 34
Eevee Lv. 32
Houndour Lv. 28
Aipom Lv. 22 (found that she can pickup stuff :])
Bibarel Lv. 16 (i know i said i hated him but hes a good hm slave lol.)

Scramble Team Status:
Torterra
Luxray
Eevee
Houndour
---------
---------

Scramble Team Goal:
Torterra
Luxray
Houndoom
Glaceon
Tropius
Froslass

Alright, give me a challenge.
xD

It'll be for either Diamond or Platinum, whichever I get first.

I AM ABLE TO TRADE.

Requests:
No regional birds/rodents (Bidoof, Starly, etc.), no multiples of elements, and I'd like a non-water type that can learn Surf. xD

I don't have any problems with nicknames.

So, go for it.
xD

- Drapion (One Fang Move | Scotty if Male, Dorothy if Female)
- Sneasel (Surf | Evolve after defeating Graveler
- Primeape
- Blaziken (Blaze Kick/Sky Uppercut)
- Breloom (Spore/Seed Bomb)
- Sandslash

Not too fond of the three Fighting types, but I'll have fun with this one. Thanks. : D

Last edited:

Dj Travis

Alright, give me a challenge.
xD

It'll be for either Diamond or Platinum, whichever I get first.

I AM ABLE TO TRADE.

Requests:
No regional birds/rodents (Bidoof, Starly, etc.), no multiples of elements, and I'd like a non-water type that can learn Surf. xD I'd also like it if I'm allowed to evolve Pokemon all the way. Non-evolving Pokemon are okay, though.

I don't have any problems with nicknames.

So, go for it.
xD

-
-
-
-
-
-

My, you're a hard one.

Let's see now, take a Drapion, is allowed to have only 1 Fang attack, since he learns all 3 of them. Name it Scotty if a Guy, and Dorothy, if a Girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.