• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Daburu Region

Well, I decided I wanted to try to make some fakemon. I am not sure how often I am going to update.

Newest fakemon: Alligharial, the Scout Pokémon

LINK TO MY DEVIANTART FAKEDEX FOLDER

FULL LIST
001 - Sproumpy (Grass) - Stump Pokémon
002 - Afrest (Grass) - Bush Pokémon
---

004 - Haink (Fire) - Snake Pokémon
005 - Haiper (Fire/Dragon) - Hybrid Pokémon
---

007 - Rocub (Water) - Regeneration Pokémon
008 - Healimb (Water) - Regeneration Pokémon
---

010 - Bullove (Ice/Flying) - Winter Bird Pokémon
011 - Casate (Ice/Flying) - Cold-Hearted Pokémon

012 - Laboug (Bug) - Work Pokémon
---
---

020 - Pupoly (Normal) - Double Pokémon
021 - Grottweiler (Normal/Dark) - Mutation Pokémon

029 - Spurst (Grass) - Seed Pokémon
---

035 - Moush (Fire/Poison) - Ash Pokémon
036 - Rapollo (Fire/Poison) - Cinder Pokémon

041 - Pinsea (Water/Dark) - Scorpion Pokémon
042 - Deepion (Water/Dark) - Scorpion Pokémon

049 - Siflow (Ice) - Wolf Pokémon
050 - Fortar (Ice/Steel) - Defense Pokémon

057 - Luneo (Water) - Moon Pokémon
058 - Mooneo (Water/Psychic) - Moon Pokémon

060 - Crocodime (Grass) - Leaf Pokémon
061 - Alligharial (Grass/Dragon) - Scout Pokémon

Last edited:
...Reserved post

Also updated first post with the first evolution of my Grass starter, Afrest (Grass) - Bush Pokémon.

EDIT: Also added Haiper (Fire/Dragon) - Hybrid Pokémon.

Last edited:

Sunfished

No bathrooms in PKMN
I love the designs, and the artwork is truly superb. Haiper is definitley one of the finer designs out of the bunch, and the idea of snakes with fur is something completely creative. Would totally love to see more :D

Oh, and having Haiper with part Dragon-Type that early is kinda OP, isn't it? It does indeed fit the design however.

I love the designs, and the artwork is truly superb. Haiper is definitley one of the finer designs out of the bunch, and the idea of snakes with fur is something completely creative. Would totally love to see more :D

Oh, and having Haiper with part Dragon-Type that early is kinda OP, isn't it? It does indeed fit the design however.

Nice work!

I have to say that, even though the art is good, I don't like the concept/portrayal of fire types, but I love the other ones, especially the water one.

Thank you guys!

I think the reason that people will either love or hate the Haink line is because it is basically the Charmander line 2.0 (with an actual Dragon type this time).
I do think that Dragon is a very strong type, but with the introduction of Fairy(hopefully early in games) I think it will be nerfed somewhat.

Anyway, Rocup is about to undergo a drastic change as it evolves into Healimb (Water) - Regeneration Pokémon.

Last edited:

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Very nice fakes! Is Healimb inspired by brittle stars, by any chance?

Definitely watching.

Very nice fakes! Is Healimb inspired by brittle stars, by any chance?

Definitely watching.
Thank you, and yes, indeed it is.

Anyway, I haven't got time to work on my own dex for the moment, but I just finished an entry for a contest and will post my entry, it will not be added into the first post as it is not part of my dex:
http://silverknifes.deviantart.com/art/Contest-02A-The-Stone-Body-Pokemon-394950944
http://silverknifes.deviantart.com/art/Contest-02B-The-Razor-Pokemon-394952724
http://silverknifes.deviantart.com/art/Contest-02C-The-Revived-Pokemon-394953294

Updated first post with my regional birds: Bullove (Ice/Flying) - Winter Bird Pokémon and Casate (Ice/Flying) - Cold-Hearted Pokémon.

Last edited:
Haven't updated this in ages, here's some of the early pokémon you will run into:
Laboug (Bug) - Work Pokémon
Spurst (Grass) - Seed Pokémon
Pupoly (Normal) - Double Pokémon
Grottweiler (Normal/Dark) - Mutation Pokémon

EDIT: Updated with my four latest fakemon.
Pinsea (Water/Dark) - Scorpion Pokémon
Deepion (Water/Dark) - Scorpion Pokémon
Moush (Fire/Poison) - Ash Pokémon
Rapollo (Fire/Poison) - Cinder Pokémon

Last edited: