• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dangerous Pokemon World!

CuriousHeartless

OOC
I was waiting.

IC
"I don't follow them either." Jack said. "It's just an expression you use to change the subject. And they suck anyways, last season in the international tourney they lost to the Pallet Raticates. Only win the Raticates have had in twenty years. So, what time is it?" He was too busy eating to look for a clock. "How long until shut eye time? The sooner we get to that the sooner we wake up and can get to training."

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Tyler sat there while most of them ate. He had to admit he was hungry, but seriously didnt want to bother Martin.

"Yeah, im going to train after this, maybe catch a new pokemon?" Tyler said. Catch a new pokemon.... hmmm... The thought stuck in his mind.

Pyroli

Banned
OOC: This was me being busy

IC:
Bioshock ate half her meal and gave the other half to Jaroo, he happily smiled at her. She looked at Diego, she was looking forward to catching a new Pokemon. She hoped it was a Wurmple, Taillow or Skitty. Maybe sometime later she could catch a Minun, she sighed in hope. She looked at everyone talking about the gym battle. "Well I believe we should all definately train before we go, another good idea is to have many Pokemon to rely on." She spoke calmly. Jaroo looked up and smiled, he seemed to be atticipating making new friends.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(Thanks to everyone for posting. If anyone ever really does want to quit just let me know.)
Merrin ★ Cross
~Pokemart, Petalburg~

Merrin finished the last of his fries and the said, "We have quite a while till that time, it's only 1:30," while looking at Jack. Then turning to Alex and Tyler he says, "Diego's right I need to train and so do you. How do you feel about doing some practice battles on the beach nearby?" Turning to Diego, Jack, and Bioshock he says, "If we do train at the beach do you guys feel like meeting us there after your done in the woods? we could have a beach fire and camp there for the night." Merrin thought, We could use the relaxing before the gym battles tomorrow.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Center, Petalburg City~

"Alright. Poke-Balls? Check. Potions? Check. Antidotes? Check. Paralyz Heal? Check," Diego said as he went through his backpack. "We're ready! Let's go!" Diego said as Pikachu raised his fist in the air and still holding onto Bio, made their way out the Pokemon Center and toward the forest.

15 minutes of running later...

Diego and the rest arrived at the entrance of the woods. The group decided to take a breather. Pikachu was the fastest to catch his breath and began sniffing around for pokemon. He pointed in a direction. "Okay guys, according to what I recall, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wurmple and its 1st evolutions and Shroomish can be found here with an occasional Tailow or Slakoth," he stated toward the group.

((I will never quit this))

CuriousHeartless

IC

"Really?" Jack said when given the time. "I knew my sense of time was bad, but wow. And sure we can meet you at the beach, let me pick up three pokeballs and I'll be ready to go.

-Three pokeballs and fifteen minutes later-

The three-Jack, Bio, and Diego- had arrived at the forest entrance. "Okay, I'll just let you two lovebirds be." He said, walking in and away from the other two. "I'm just going to train."

After a few minutes of walking, he came to a spot he liked and saw a small pond. "Go everyone." He released his three pokemon, Radya coming out into the pond.

[What? Time to train?] Emerald asked.

[It appears to be more training-esque, Emerald.] Radya said.

[I DON'T CARE!] TANUKI YELLEDanuki yelled. [AS LONG AS I'M WITH MY BEST FRIEND EM. AND YOU TOO RAD YO-YO!]

[Can you shut your best friend up?] Radya asked Emerald.

[Nope.] Emerald replied simply.

"Now then." Jack said. "let's see if we can't fing some wild pokemon to train you against."

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
"Ok Merrin, I guess we could use some training. Also there might be some neat pokemon in the sea that might be useful." He stood up from the table, put his bag back on and followed the sounds of the sea. Ah, the ocean. One of the best things about the Hoenn region, it has the most sea routes out of all the regions. Another perk for my Magnemite. Yep, I can see us going far in the league.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Tyler perked up when he heard they where going to the beach.

"Beach? Like, near the water, beach?" Tyler said as he stood up. I do need a water pokemon.... Tyler said as he began towards the door.

"C'mon guys! Lets go!" Tyler was in a rush, already holding a shiny red pokeball. Water... pokemon...

EDIT:

OOC: Ok, since apparently we sped forward to 15 minutes -.- *sigh*

IC: Tyler sat ont he beach looking out towards the ocean. In his hand was a shiny red pokeball, just ready to have a new inhabitant. I need a water pokemon. So that's what i'll try to catch. We're on a beach, anyways. Tyler thought as he eyed the ripples in the ocean, wandering what pokemon learks out there.

Last edited:

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
OOC Again... Due to an awkward situation we have a short time skip. So for Tyler, Alex, and my character Merrin it will be fifteen minutes later.

Edit: (wow from nada to hoppin... Cool. Sorry about the above, just know that for alex and tyler we are now at the beach aproximately 15 minutes after leaveing the pokemart.)
Merrin ★ Cross
~Route 104, Sandy Beach~
Merrin got up from the table and went over to order another burger, 4 potions, along with some drinks to go before they left. Before leaveing he through the burger to Tyler saying, "You really should eat something."
15 minutes later...
"Here we are guys," Merrin said as the arived at the beach. He turned to them to say, "So what would you like to do? battle eachother or wild pokemon?"

Last edited:

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex shrugged. "If there's a pokemon I think might be nice to add to my team, I'll challange it. If you guys want to battle me, be prepared to get your rear kicked. Either way's fine with me." He put his bag down and stretched. Those guys don't know how heavy that thing is. I've twice as much stuff as anyone else. Ah well, could be worse.

Pyroli

Banned
Bioshock looked around while still clinging to Diego's arm, she giggled at what Jack had said. And then smiled at Jaroo. "You ready buddy?" She said looking at Jaroo. [I was born ready, Bio.] He said in a language only he and Pikachu could understand. "So Diego what are you trying to catch? I'd love a Taillow but a Wurmple would do fine." She said with a smile. Jaroo mimicked her expression and simple looked at Pikachu with a grin.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(This is mostly for those in the forest, though the weather part is for all)
Event
It's soon to be 2:00 and the sun is on it's steady decline in the sky. It's nice and bright but there are also nice bunch of white fluffy clouds moving overhead. There is little wind so the sun's heat is all that's felt and it is warm but not quite hot.

In the Petalburg Forest it is a bit damp from the latest rain shower and it feels a bit humid. There are a couple of trails coming off the the main one a few feet in and (if it's fine with KMG) Jack went off on the right one. The woods are a bit monotonous with tall grass and bushes to the sides of the trails (which you can come up with yourselves from here) wherever trees are not. There is the occasional wurmple or wurmple evolution on a low branch but there are currently no othere signs of pokemon besides rusles and sounds.
(If you just walk I'll make an inquisitve pokemon pot out on the trail, but if you search an area like some bushes, tall grasses, or high in a tree I'll make an appropriate pokemon show up there.)

At the beach the sand is nice and white and hot from the sun. Across it from the water is a steep clif like ledge thats about 15 feet up, above it there are some tall grasses.

Merrin ★ Cross
~Route 104, Sandy Beach~
Merrin thought about takeing up a battle with alex for a moment then said, "I'll take you up on that. I have another pokemon now and they're strong so I think I could stand a chance." He took out all three pokeballs and threw them saying, "Come on out guys, we have a battle to win." They landed on the sand ready for orders looking confident. "You can choose what pokemon you use first," Merrin said with a smile.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Petalburg Woods~

Meanwhile, Diego went along with Bioshock in one of the other directions. He was looking down for a sight of a Shroomish. Pikachu was also on the lookout. Perhaps a Tailow could be found, either in the branches or hopping in the grass around nearby?

"I'm looking for a Shroomish. Maybe if I'm lucky, one that already knows Spore. Otherwise, I'll have to be leveling that guy for a long while," Diego said as he remembered what Jack said. He blushed heavily at that time and when he realized she giggled, but still held on to his arm, it made him smile.

[Hey, I just realized something. When we're at the beach, they'll probably have to get bathing suits,] Pikachu said with a smile at Jaroo. [Oh man, this will be good. We should get them to kiss before we go to the 2nd gym] he conspired with Jaroo.

CuriousHeartless

IC

Jack stood by his pokemon. "So guys, it's not late and we've got plenty of time. I'm going to go look for any berries, you guys can just play here." Jack ran off after that, making sure to not wander to far off.

-Pokemon-

[YAY, PLAY TIME!] Tanuki yelled.

[Please stop yelling?] Emerald said, jumping into a tree.

[Okay. Hey, what's that?] Tanuki looked into the bushes nearby and saw a cluster of shadows. [Hello.]

OOC
Can you have like three pokemon attack. Emerald, Tanuki, and Radya are going to have to battle without Jack's orders.

Pyroli

Banned
Bioshock smiled, she enjoyed walking with Diego. She knew he was a kind person, and she loved to spend time with him. She hoped they would get the Pokemon they hoped for, Jaroo looked around. Trying to find a Taillow or some other kind of Pokemon for Bio.

“Well if you do find a Shroomish and it doesn’t know spore, I could always help you level it up.” Said Bioshock with a smile. She still clung to his arm, it had felt awkward at first. But now she didn’t notice. She really liked him, she hoped he felt the same. Jaroo looked at Pikachu hearing him speak. Jaroo smiled and talked to Pikachu.

[Oh man you‘re right, they can‘t swim without them.] Jaroo giggled and looked at Pikachu again. [I hope not but I suppose you‘re right. They really do like each other.] Nodded Jaroo with a simple smile.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Petalburg Woods~

Diego smiled even wider as he heard her talk. "Thanks Bioshock. You're the best," Diego said as he gave her a tight hug. She is so soft... Wow, this is really nice he though as the hug seem to last forever. The tender moment ended with Pikachu pointing out something. It was a male Shroomish, level 6 maybe and he seemed to be a tough-looking guy. "Alright," he said excitedly before he tossed out a Pokeball and Athena came out. Athena looked around before she looked at the Shroomish and hid behind Diego. [Go! We want him to join is,] Pikachu said before Athena nodded and she nervously came to face the Shroomish. "Use Confusion," Diego said before Athena sent a small blast of telekinetic energy at Shroomish.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Shroomish
Shroomish was surprised that it was being attacked on such a nice day but none the less wanted to put up a good fight. When he regained himself from the blast he jumped forward at Athena giving her a good tackle.
(Athena now has 7.75 health and Shroomish now has 8.25 health)
(BTW Athena's SA stat is lower than Shroomish's SD stat, same with Athena's defense and Shroomish's attack.)

CuriousHeartless

IC
Three Wurmple came out of the shadows. [Hey!] Thhe biggest one said. [Get out of out pond.]

[Why should we?] Emeald said.

[Because.] The biggest one threatened. It attacked Emerald, who jumped over the move.

[So, a battle it is.] Emerald said. [Pound!] He jumped at the large Wurmple and slammed it's back with his tail.

[Battle!] Tanuki yelled, Tackling one of the smaller Wurmple.

[I guess it's too late for peace.] Radya said. [Might as well try out this Bouncemove.] She flopped out of te water and pushed herself far into the air, aiming to hit the last Wurmple.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Petalburg Woods~

Athena got back up and despite looking hurt, she was going to fight because her friend wants her to. She actually looked pretty mad. Diego smiled, "You can do it, Athena. Use Ice Punch!" Diego said as Athena ran and gave the Shroomish a fist full of frosty firepower. Maybe if he was lucky, then Shroomish would get frozen. Pikachu was also there giving his support to Athena.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
The Wurmple Tio
The Wurmple Trio were actually just a fe bullies that liked to claim stuff for themselves, so when the saw some new pokemon loungeing in a small pond the thought it was a good Idea.
The largest one was a level 7 but he still felt the blow that was landed on him and he rolled to the side in a bit of pain but went with it to string shot treecko while he was upside down and then he was up on his feet again ready for more.
The smaller ones were level 6 and were caught more off guard than their leader when their prey faught back. The one hit by Tanuki was knoced back a bit and lost a second of time to thinking before he shot out a poisin sting. The one about to be hit by bounce just stared open mouthed at the fish so high in the air. (bounce is a two turn move)
(Emerald is at a decreased speed and I'll let you decide the string shot effects (such as tangled feet or something), Tanuki is at 8.25 and is poisned, Radya is in the air. The largest of the wurmle is at 7.0, the smaller one is at 8.0, and the other is fine and looking at a flying fish.)
Shroomish
The shroomish took the hit knowing that it had tough enough skin for anything but didn't expect the freeze. He wanted to mave and tackle but was frozen in place.
(Shroomish is now at 7.0 health and frozen.)
OOC: this is my last post of the day BTW