• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dangerous Pokemon World!

Pyroli

Banned
Bioshock was a bit shocked when Diego hugged her, but she didn't enjoy it any less. She loved the feeling of it, she didn't want him to let go. But he did. He had seemed to notice something, she saw a Shroomish there. She heard Diego yell commands to his Pokemon and happily sighed. She went looking for her Taillow, she saw Jaroo with a seeming smirk on his face. She turned as she heard the flutter of panicked wings, she saw a Taillow staring angrily at Jaroo. He must've startled it, she looked at Jaroo with pride and shock. The Taillow looked Healthy, it was male. She grinned and sent Jaroo at it. "Jaroo use tackle! But go easy on it okay?" She said as a clear command.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
"Ok Merrin." Hmm... he thought. Which to use? he has the adavatage of numbers and of knowing what pokemon I'm using first. However, my guys have super effecive moves agaist his guys. Surskit's Signal Beam is good against two of his guys but then he would use Mudkip and that's not the best match up. If I use Magnemite, he would use Seedot to resist the Thundershocks. But its only attacking move is Bide. If Magnemite uses Metal Sound while it Bides, it cancle outs the resistance. "Let's go Magnemite!" He threw out its pokeball and it appeared in a flash of white light. Alex waited for Merrin's pokemon.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(Ok I would like to point out that I'm the only one to make pokemon show up. I let DVB slide because he's done it before and since he has a bigger role in this RPG so far than most and for KMG I told him to make the bugs attack. I letting it slide again but from now on remember that it's me ok?)
Tailow
The Tailow was just flying over head when he was struck by a surprisingly high jumping lizard he'd never seen before. He crashed into a tree from being disrupted by the blow. HE got up quickly not wanting to be taken down by what should be prey and used peck.
(Tailow is now down to 7.75 due to the hit and the crash landing. Snivy is down to 6 due to the super effectiveness.)
P.S. DVB can send a Pokémon out to help if bio asks for some.
Merrin ★ Cross
~Route 104, Sandy Beach~
Damn that floating piece of magnet, Merrin thought as Magnemite floated forward for the battle. I guess I have no choice, he thought as he called, "Come on Sprout, let's see what you got!" Sprout walked forward looking at the floating magnemite and though, He really expects me to beat this bloke? "Let's just use harden to prepare for what's coming up," Merrin called.
(Hey guys since these are wild pokemon their parents would e of that species right? what do you guys think of using the breeding moves that their parents would naturally give them? Also to DVB and KMG I replied to you guys in the last page which I told you about but you didn't reply yet...)

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
(Do you mean that Surkit might be able to have, like, Hydro Pump/ Psybeam?)
Alex grinned. I'm getting good at this. Stratagy, stratagy, stratagy. "I knew you would use your Seedot. Magnemite, use Metal Sound!" The magnet pokemon bobbed a little nod and rubbed its magnets together producing a loud screech. One step forward with defence, two steps back with special defence. I am so going to win again.

CuriousHeartless

IC
Emerald got hit with the stringshot, sticking him to a tree. [Dang it. Pound!] He hit his unstuck tail onto the tree, breakng the bark. He jumped at the Wurmple and swung himself, slamming the bark pieces stuck to the string at the large enemy.

Tanuki got hit dead on and felt the poison. [OWWWWW! NOT AGAIN!] He jumped at and slammed the Wurmple who poison stinged him.

Radya fell onto the Wurmple she was aiming for, while he just stared at her

locomo

Want a hug? :)
OOC: I think its too powerful or unrealistic for us to randomly find egg move-knowing pokemon. But its your call, I wouldnt complain if we did get egg moves.

IC: Tyler held his hands to his ears to block out the sound. Even from the muffled screeches it still irritated him.

(Seedot 10 - Sp. Def. (minus -) 2 . Magnemite 10.)

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(Well all pokemon do come from eggs and it's likely that since it's wild that the Pokémon's father would be one of it's species. I think it's been decide that yes we will have them, so if you look up your pokemon and it's own species gives it a move from breeding you can choose one for yourself.)
Merrin ★ Cross
~Route 104, Sandy Beach~
Merrin thought quickly trying to think of something to do, that's when it hit him. He remembered a time when he was studying some wild pokemon and one of them used a move I didn't know it had. Professor Birch told him that some pokemon naturally learn moves from their parents and that they were known as egg moves. I bet Sprout has one to! Merrin thought as he quickly took out his pokedex. As he scaned Sprout and then he saw what he was looking for. Merrin let out a woot of happiness as he called, "Sprout let's kick this up a notch and use Razor Wind!"

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
"What?!" Alex said with his jaw dropping. How in the world did it learn that? Oh well, It might be a strong move but Magnemite has a double resistance. I guess it was a good thing I didn't use Surskit first. But he has to charge up the wind first. "Don't worry Magnemite, you can take it! Thundershock!" The magnet pokemon charged up some electicity between its magnets and fired it at the acorn pokemon.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Petalburg Woods~

"He's frozen, excellent," Diego said as Athena began smiling as she was fighting. She was now getting into it as she began throwing some mock punches in front of the frozen Shroomish. Pikachu was cheering for her some more. "Okay, Athena, one more Ice Punch should do it. He should still remain frozen and because he is weak to Ice, it should get his HP low enough to capture, alright?" he said as Athena nodded and she ran and threw an Ice Punch with more gusto in it.

((Sorry, had to leave for an overnight college visit. I returned happy and enlightened))

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Wurmple Trio
The largest one screamed in pain as his skin was pieced by splinters along with the force of the pound. He bared the pain though and jumped at Emerald for a solid tackle.
The second Wurmple was just pushed back a bit before also trying to land a tackle on Tanuki.
The third Wurmple is trying to get over the shock of being hit by a flying fish and is paralyzed.
(first is at 3.5 health, second is at 6.0, and the third is at 8.0 and is in shock)
Shroomish
Shroomish couldn't believe his eyes when the Ralts came at him again. Since he couldn't move he was blown back in the same position but now on his back and to his disbelief even more ice!
(Shroomish is now at 4 health)

Last edited:

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Tyler watched intently. It was interesting how the seedot used razor wind. The attack successfully hit the floating magnet, who also in reutrn hit see dot with thundershock.

(seedot - 9 becuz it got lower sp. Def. But is resistant to elec.

Magnemite- 9 the attack is neutral. )

CuriousHeartless

Emerald saw the large Wurmple tackle at him, so Emerald swung aroud, trying to smack the still connected bark into the bug.

A wave of pain went down Tanuki's body. [Uggh. Tackle!] He tackled back at the Wurmple, attempting to butt heads.

Radya bounced back into the lake. [Yeah! Bounce again!] She pushed back out of the water, aiming for her paralyzed for.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Wurmple Trio
The two that could move felt perfectly miserable after they got battrd again so the larger one said, "Let's grab him anfd get out of here!" They got there paralyzed friend and tryied to drag/push him away to sfety.
(large at 1 smaller at 4 and the paralyzed one after an edit is 6.

CuriousHeartless

[You are not getting away.] Emerald said, tearing off the string. He jumped at the large Wurmple and pounded him again. He then struck the second oone, whom was then tackled by Tanuki. Radya fell onto the paralyzed worm.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Wurmple Trio
The leader was now completely knocked out and the other two were oficialy in a panic. The smaller one could both move now and they were moveing as fast as they could for being catipelers. The one that was hit by tanuki turned and said, [We give up let us go!]
(large one is out of it, the smaller ones are 2 for both.0

CuriousHeartless

[No] Emerald said. [You started this, so we won't let you go.] He pounded one into the other, effectively knocking them out (OOC: As far as I can tell at least).

[Don't you think that was a bit harsg Em?] Tanuki asked. [They did give up.]

[Tanuki, there are bully pokemon in this dangerous pokemon world of ouurs. They act mean when they are stronger than you and beg for forgiveness when weaker just to repeat it with someone else.] Emerald sighed. [That was the only way to stop them from being mean to others.]

[So we did the good thing?]

[Yes Tanuki, the right thing.]

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Petalburg Woods~

"Okay then," Diego said as he drew out a Pokeball before dramatically throwing it at the Shroomish. The frozen Shroomish was absorbed by the red light of the pokeball before being caught inside. Despite Shroomish being on ice, the pokeball was still shaking before it stopped. Diego picked and smiled. "All right, I caught a Shroomish!" he said as he made a peace sign with Pikachu doing the same and Athena jumping for joy. "Hey Bio, need any help as he watched her Jaroo do fight against the Taillow

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex frowned. That did more damage than it was supposed to. He checked something in his pokedex and smacked his forehead. Razor Wind is a normal typed move. Strange seeing as it has wind it its name, it should be flying type. But anyway, I can win this! "Magnemite use Thundershock." Again the electic type shot electicity at the Seedot.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Merrin ★ Cross
~Route 104, Sandy Beach~
As Merrin saw Alex check his pokedex he thoughe, This battle is going nowhere fast. He tried ti think of another thing to do when he heard Alex call out the thundershock and Magneemite started reving up. Well it's better than nothing, Merrin thought as he called, "Sprout use Bide before it hits!"