• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dangerous Pokemon World!

CuriousHeartless

OOC
No offence meant Martin, but I've got something to tell you. You need to post too, RPers lose interest if the GM does. And maybe you could have used bunnied our characters a bit like it says you would in rule 3. Again, sorry for being mean, but that was eating away at me. Also this post'll be a little short 'cause I don't have much.

IC
Jack ran through the forest, his Treecko trailing him. "I'm coming." He yelled when Diego yelled to him. He and Emerald burst into the clearing with Diego and Bio. "So, how did you lovebirds do? I didn't catch anything, but my pokemon all beat a Wurmple. And let's get going to the center, I think Tanuki's poinsoned."

OOC
Jack's pokemon:
Emerald the Treecko
Male. Overgrow.
Level 10
-Pound
-Leer
-Absorb

Tanuki the Zigzagoon
Male. Pick Up.
Level 8
-Tackle
-Growl
-Tail Whip

Radya the Magikarp
Female. Swift Swim.
Level 6
-Splash
-Bounce

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
OOC: Well to counter that I shall say this in my defense. Since I am GM I am mostly for updates and moving us forward so I prefer to post last in a cycle. I like it when everyone has at least one post between mine so we are all on the same page. (metaphorically and realistically speaking I guess) I know the GM should be more active than his RPers but I prefer that everyone tries to keep pace.
On another matter, for DVB and Kissmygrass96 I meant for your first post (the very first post that had your SU in it) to have your team recorded in it. For example look at mine and gmoyes. Another thing is that every post can be two paragraphs (one for battles and refs is fine though...) including your post KMG, just pointing that out. Also I shall fix number three but it is meant only for big events not something as trivial as this.

Merrin ★ Cross
~Route 104, Sandy Beach~
This battle is a bit tedious now, I'm sorry to say this but I think Alex should finish it already, Merrin thought as he watched Sprout take another hit. "Sprout you put up a good fight but this is the end, so lets take him down a notch before you go! Put all your streangth into one last razor wind!" Merrin called. Sprout heard his partner but couldn't help but agree as he revved up. [This is it bloke!. Take it!] Sprout yelled as he let go his final blast.

OOC: Just to let everyone know all moves if everything is even (such as attack deffense and level) will do around 2 points of dammage if between 40-80 power. Also to locomo this is your spot to make seedot faint.

Last edited:

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Tyler watched as the seedot tried one last attempt at an attack. It seemed it would've worked too... if seedot didn't collaspse from exaustion. Tyler stood up and before Merrin could send out another pokemon he spoke.

"Guys, do you think we should just stop? I mean, I think the otehrs will be back any minute now." Tyler said glancing back in the general direction of the forest. Tyler walked back to where he was sitting and plopped down. He pulled his bag up and began digging through it, hopefully finding some water or something. To be honest he was famished. Maybe I should just go get something to eat real quick? Tyler asked himself as he pulled out the tiny bottle of water. He quickly downed the contents of the bottle and threw it in a near by recyclable trash can. His Snorunt waddled following him as he steadily walked along the beach trying to decide on food or not. It should be an easy descision but apparently it wasn't for Tyler. He sighed and decided just to get food really quick.

"Be back guys!" He called to them as he ran back into the town.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Petalburg Woods~

Diego turned around to see Jack announce his return. He blushed once more when he called them lovebirds, but it made him smile and hold Bioshock's hand tighter. "I caught a Shroomish and Bio caught a Taillow. They both need to be taken to the Pokemon Center as well," Diego said as he led the group of the forest. They exited out of the forest to catch up with the rest of the group and see the fight end. "Hey guys! I have an idea! After we go to the Pokemon Center, let's have us a beach party," Diego said as he thought of food, a campfire, swimming... Then he blushed when he realized he and Bio would be in swim wear. He was a deep red as he got rid of the thoughts. [They're going to need swim wear] Pikachu said to Jaroo as he had on a mischievous smirk.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
OOC: Ok I'm putting this RPG to a vote. Continue or not continue? This has been slow but I do take some blame but it isn't very needed. We are all in the new one (with the exception of gmoyes who can join the new one if this ends) so we would still continue in our pokemon fun somewhere else. I vote either way so it's up to you five. Please post back soon!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Please continue, please continue. I really like this RPG.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
DVB's Announcement 1#

Okay guys, the battle is over. Now everyone is essentially going to have a little party at the beach and meet the lovable sea man there. Afterwards, I will forward it to the next day where they camped out there. Now Diego, Jack and Bio will go to the Pokemon Center and everyone will go to town for their sim wear and food for their party. Next day: Heal and get ready to challenge the first gym leader. Then we can get this ball rolling. SO UPDATE, PEONS!

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Sorry for disappearing, busy with school.

IC

Jack arrived at the pokemon center with Bio and Diego, having returned Emerald on the way to the center. "Nurse Joy, can you take care of my pokemon?" He said to the pink haired nurse behind the counter. "They got into a fight without me around and took a bit of a beating, but not too bad because they won. And I'm pretty sure one of them is poisoned." He put his pokeballs onto the counter.

After dropping of his pokemon and waiting for his companions to do similarly, he went up to them. "So, Bio, Diego. I've got a question?"

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Merrin ★ Cross
~Route 104, Sandy Beach~
Merrin saw Tyler walk away thinking, Really? I wanted to finish... Oh well, as he shrugged his shoulders and returned his pokemon. Looking over to Alex he called, "Come on, I gues we should. We still get our beach day when we come back anyway," with a bit of a smile. He turned and started running after tyler.
While running to catch up Merrin was wondering about what they would do at the beach. Maybe we'll do a bit of swimming? then he realized he space on the swimming trunks durring packing. I'll have to get a spare in the mart, he thought as he started thinking over how much he'd have to pay and the amount he has left.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex shrugged. He wasn't much of a party guy. But these were his friends and if they were having a party, they were having a party. Well might as well help as much as I can setting it up, he thought. I'm not going to do much anyway. He followed the others going to town and bought some hotdogs and hamburgers for him to cook on the fire he was going to set up.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Center, Petalburg City~

Diego gave Pikachu who was carrying his Pokeball while Athena and Psilocybin were still in theirs. Afterwards, he helped Bio explain to Nurse Joy about her new Tailow's sprained wing. While he waited for her, he turned around, slightly suspicious, at Jack. His hand was holding Bio's, subconsciously.

"Yeah, what is it, Jack?" he asked curiously.

Pyroli

Banned
Bioshock talked to Nurse Joy abot Hoffman to make sure she was alright, Jaroo sighed and looked up sadly. He felt bad for hurting Hoffman, Bio reached out her hand a pet Jaroo's head. She smiled as if to tell him everything was okay, she felt Diego's hand still holding her's. She turned around when she heard her name.

"What's the question?" Said Bioshock with a smile.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((AAAUUUGH! Forget waiting. Co-GM Powers Go!))

Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Center, Petalburg City~

Although Jack wanted to say something, he forgot what he was going to say. There were a few moments of awkward silence between before he decided to worry about it at a later time. Nurse Joy then returned and have given them back their Pokemon. Everyone happy and content, they walked out. "Hey we have to get our bathing suit for the beach party," Diego said before he began blushing when he looked at Bio. Pikachu smiled and looked at Jaroo who was on Bio's shoulder with Jack behind them.

((I am a co-GM, so we are moving on, regardless of Martin or Kissmygrass for the moment))

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex had came back from a nearby shop with food for the party. He quickly snatched up his Magnemite's pokeball and turned to the others. "I'll go down to the beach and set up a spot for us. Hopefully I can get a good spot and get a fire started. See you there!" He jogged off towards the beach where he and Merrin battled earlier. Hmmm... he thought. We need a place where no one really comes. I hate crowds. And on a day like this and one the west coast... He grinned to himself. There's bound to be a beautiful sunset. With that he spotted out a nice spot sheltered by a couple of cliffs and an easy path up to a forest in the north. Bingo. He dropped his bag on the sand and started up the cliff to gather wood.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Tyler handed the cash to the person working at the register. He didn't pack a swim suit so he just walked to the pokemart to buy one. He quickly changed into the trunks in the bathroom and walked out with his shirt on and a towel drapped over his shoulders. He put on some flip flops and walked back to the beach to meet the others. He had his Snorunt out with him waddling back to the beach.

This should be fun... Tyler thought as he walked onto the sandy surface.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Mart, Petalburg City~

The trio walked into the PokeMart to buy their swimwear. While Jack was looking through the merchandise as well as any other essential supplies, Diego has found some swim trunks and went to the changing room. He was out with a shirt, swim trunks, and a towel. He bought some sunscreen too before looking to the female changing room was. He blushed as he waited for Bio to get out so they could meet back. He wondered what was taking her and Jack so long...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
DVB Announcement 2#

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow-go, but everyone else is taking Finals, studying for them or being slackers. To keep this alive, Here is the info for the first gym: For the fight against Norman.

Trainers will use 1-3 Zigzagoons; the levels will range between 9-11. Then we fight Norman, he will have the following team:
Zigzagoon Level 12, Zigzagoon Level 12, Slakoth Level 14

Thanks!