• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dangerous Pokemon World!

CuriousHeartless

OC
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY for the absence. I was grounded and couldn't get on. Does anyone know where Martin is?

IC
Jack was looking through the stuff at the store. He grabbed a pair of blue swimming trunks when he packed and a beach towel because he knew he would have to go into the water eventually, so he was just looking for anything else. "Hey, a bucket and shovel." He said as he noticed the aformentioned bucket and shovel.
"I could probably use this to make a pretty cool sand castle." He grabbed the two objects and took them up to the counter.

After making his purchase, Jack walked over to Diego. "Hey, Diego. I remembered my question from earlier. YOu like Bio right?"

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((No clue, but welcome back buddy! Can you do me a favor? Make an update and nag SpyroxPikachu to update. Please and thank you!))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Mart, Petalburg City~

While waiting for Bio to come out, he noticed Jack had come back. Apparently, he was looking for a shovel and bucket to make a sandcastle. Diego was wondering what was taking her so long before Jack said something.

After making his purchase, Jack walked over to Diego. "Hey, Diego. I remembered my question from earlier. YOu like Bio right?"

Diego's eyes widened and he blushed bright red. However, he couldn't lie. Not anymore. "Y-yes. I like her alot," Diego admitted to his friend. Pikachu just stood there wondering if Bio was listening to the conversation.

CuriousHeartless

"Well?" Jack said. "Have you told her yet?"

-Pokemon-
After resting at the pokecenter earlier, Jack's pokemon had been allowed to wonder out of their pokeballs.

[So, Pikachu.] Emerald said to Diego's Pikachu. [It appears that your partner has feelings for that girl, before I continue let me break into a nonsequitor. What are their names? I only remember Jack's name.]

[They're Diego and Bio!] Tanuki yapped, jumping and spinning over Emerald and accidentally landing on Pikachu. [Sorry Ratty!]

[I am so sorry that he did that.] Emerald whispered to Pikachu.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex was already at the beach and had gathered up some wood. This isn't going to last us the whole party but hey, I can gather some more up later. He put all the wood in a pile next to a fire pit he dug earlier. He sat down to take a little break. That was hard work. I think my Surskit and Magnemite should get out. He took their pokeballs out of his pocket and sent them out. The magnet pokemon and the waterstrider appeared in a flash of light. They stretched and looked at Alex aparently waiting for orders.
"Go out and have fun you two. Come back when I call you." He said.
The two pokemon looked at each other and gave a little shrug. The they ran/floated off to have fun while Alex tried to start the fire.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
Badges: 0
Current Pokemon: Pikachu, Athena the Ralts, Psilocybin the Shroomish

[Yeah they do. However, Diego has had... a rough past when socializing. This is making it hard for him to come in terms with his own feelings] Pikachu said before Tanuki clobbered him. As much as Pikachu wanted to clobber him, especially for calling him Ratty, he held it in.

"...No. I am not sure how to tell her or to tell her..." Diego said as his hands shook. He was nervous. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I think I am falling in love with her..." he said. When ever she was around him, he felt at ease. Her smile made him smile. If she was sad, he wanted to make cheer her up. "I don't know what to do..." he said.

CuriousHeartless

"Well, Diego, my friend, you are in luck. I've never had many friends or felt love, but I have observed it. You know the saying 'love makes people do stupid things', right?" Jack paused for a response before continuing. "Well, I say that it doesn't always have to be that way. You could do something amazing instead."

-Pokemon-

[I see.] Emerald said in response to Pikachu's description of Diego's social past. [I don't know how to help him other than to help you. You are trying to help your master and the girl-]

[Diego and Bio] Tanuki happily corrected.

[Diego and Bio, then. Anyway,, you are trying to help them get together, right?]

cosmicwaffle

Name: Norman P Norman

Pokémon Agenda:To beat all of the gyms and eventually become the champion of Hoenn.

Description:5'5, wears a rainbow jacket with a pikachu on it. Under his jacket he has a bright pink shirt. He has purple shorts with a blastoise on one of the legs. He also wears a hat that has a venasour on it. He has black hair with brwn eyes.

Personality:He is nice, friendly and an outgoing person. He is also funny and sometimes gets confused about random things. He is also easily distracted.

History: He comes from Pallet twon in the Kanto region. His dream was to be the Kanto champion but he failed when he met his rival in the semi-finals. Now he him and his rival want to make a fresh start in the hoenn region and Norman is determined to become the hoenn champion.

Special Skills: He can find rare pokemon easily, because he learned how to find them from his father who was a skilled pokemon catcher. He can also cook \very well.

Other: He has an addiction to searching for legandarys. He has yet to come across one, but he thinks this region will be the place that he finally finds one.

One day while Norman was sleeping his Mom came in and shouted "Happy Birthday!" Yes, it was Norman's 15th birthday which was the day he could finally leave for Hoenn. He got up chatted with with his family for awhile and then he got ready to leave. He gave all of his pokemon to his mom for safe-keeping while he was gone except for his trusty Squirtle. He then was about to get on the boat to leave for Hoenn when his Mom rand up and gave him a mysterious egg. He didn't know what kind of pokemon it was, all he knew was that it was a rare pokemon, because his mom said " Take good care of it, that is a very special pokemon!" Then he finally got on the boat and set off for Hoenn.

Pokemon:
Squirtle(girl):Nickname:Squirt lv.5 Moves: Tackle/Attract/Iron Tail

Mystery Egg:???

So can I join?

Last edited:

cosmicwaffle

Norman woke up to the sound of The captain shouting "We've landed!" Norman then got up and ran off the boat from pure excitment. Norman starting heading toward Petalburg. While he was going towards Petalburg the egg began to shake. "It must be close to hatching!" Norman shouted with joy. Norman was so excited he nearly missed the exit to Petalburg. When he finally gt there he met up with his group and said "Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" They all shook each other hands and intruduced themselves to Norman other. Norman thn introduced himself.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

You can't join, we've already started for god's sake. Seriously. I'm tired of every last idiot who tries to join an RPG that is already in progress (except for the rare case where the sign-up is left open after the start, which it wasn't here.) So go away! I may be a bit mean, but you deserve it for trying to join now. Umm... I would post something in character, but I have to wait for DVB's responce before I can.

cosmicwaffle

Hey i was tld i could join so dont get mad at me and seriouly its a forum you dont have to be a complete freak!

CuriousHeartless

Dude, I'm so sorry. I wish you said that you got accepted or something, I just thought you were some kind of idiot who thought that just because noone said no that you were accepted. Again, I am so sorry, please accept this apology. But just a thing, the group is split in two. Three of us are at the beach while Jack (my character), Bio, and Diego (DVB's character) are at a store shopping.

cosmicwaffle

Ok It's fine im sorry to for saying your a freak and I should have been more clear on it. I will be in your group, becasue DVB said for me to meet up with you guys in Petalburg.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

"Yes, but I don't know what," Diego said as he sighed. He wondered what was taking Bio so long. He wondered how long they should wait for her. They should probably wait for her a little while longer. He hoped she was alright and nothing happened.

[That's right. I guess the best thing would be for it to be the right time and atmosphere. They should also be alone. I was thinking tonight on the beach. There is supposed to be a full moon] Pikachu elaborated.

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Sorry Cosmicwaffle, but I'm goign to ignore your character until Jack and Diego are done talking.

-People-

"Well, I know exactly what to do." Jack told Diego. "YOu could write her name with sandcastles." He held up his new bucket and shuffle. "Come on, it would be a fun time waster and you could probably keep it a suprise even if she watched you make it. What do you think?"

-Pokemon-

[Well, I'm bored, so I'll help you. Got any plans, or are you just goign along with what happens?] Emerald asked Pikachu.

cosmicwaffle

OOC ok thats fine ill wait until you guys are done to say anything else

Pyroli

Banned
Bioshock
~Poke Mart, Petalburg City~
Pokemon: Jaroo the Snivy (Male), Hoffman the Taillow (Female)

Bio streached and came out of the change room holding a teal bathing suit; Jaroo was standing nearby waiting paciently, a smug smirk on his face.

"Sorry it took so long guys, it was hard to find a nice one." She laughed and smiled at Diego.

"I'm just going to go pick up some chalk with Jaroo, be back in a sec." She said running off into another isle. Jaroo looked around for a nice box of chalk, knowing Bio's favorite colors were red and teal he wanted to find her a nice big box. He reached out and grabbed a 24 pack of chalk, handing it to his master with nothing more than a simple 'Sniv' as a response. Bio smiled and quickly took the chalk into her hands, letting Jaroo back up onto her shoulder and walking back to the group.

"Well I'm ready what about you guys?" She said with her usual optimistic smile.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

Diego just smiled and was happy she was alright. He was surprised she didn't hear his and Jack's conversation. He was relieved about that though. "Yeah, we're all ready to go. The trio exited the shop and went to the beach. They saw Alex try and start the fire while he was getting help by a new kid. "Oh yeah, I remember. Tyler was picked up because of a family emergency and so was Merrin. I think Merrin may come back, but it shook Tyler up pretty bad," Diego noted. "You must be one of the late guys. What's your name?" he asked Norman. [I think Diego really is in love with Bio. He keeps looking at her. Wonder how he will react with her in a bathing suit?" Pikachu said to Jaroo.

((Welcome back, Spyro. I was worried you left us for good))

cosmicwaffle

Norman smiled as he saw the pikachu and his owner walk over to him. "Hi little Pikachu!" Norman said with excitement. Norman has always had a thing for pikachus. "Hi! My name is Norman P Norman." Norman said. "I come from Pallet Town in the Kanto region. This here is my little squirtle. Her name is Squirt and she has been my faithful partner since I was 10." Norman said. "So what's your name?" He asked Diego. Squirt! [Hi! What's your name?] Squirt said to the pikachu and snivy.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

Diego raised his eyebrow at the name, but he smiled. "Hi, my name is Diego and this is my partner Pikachu. I'm from Jotho. That is Bio, she's from Unova. This is Jack and I see you met Alex already. Well, we're having a beach party," Diego said as he held out his hand for Norman to shake. [My name is Pikachu. I take you and your trainer are from Kanto?] Pikachu asked, surprised that someone is here kinda late. However, better late than never.