• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dangerous Pokemon World!

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
(ooc: do we still get the level up?)
Alex's head snapped towards the sidelines when he heard the shouting. "Magnemite stop!"
The Magnemite stopped the attack and looked at its trainer confused. "You heard him." Alex said indicating Merrin. "It's too dangerous. Anyway, Jack was the one to press this challange." He turned to Jack. "I'm sorry Jack, guess I got over aggresive. What I said back there was the truth though. A Caterpie could beat a human."

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Tyler sighed with some relief. The battle finnally ended. Okkkk... now that, that is done, we should get going... Tyler thought. But he kept his thoughts to himself while holding the baby snorunt. He watched as Alex apologized to Jack. Thats fair. Good apology. I hope we all forget this happened, and have no tension between us. We are traveling together any who.

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Thanks Martin_. And He said that we still get level ups gmoyes. Whihc means that Emerald learns Absorb.

IC
Jack saw Alex shrugged. "Magnemite!" Alex ordered. "Turn the screws in your body around so they are pointed outward."

What!? Jack thought.

The Magnemite looked a little confused, but it turned the screws around. "Now use Tackle! Try stabbing the screw on top of your head in him." The attack promptly hit Emerald in his stomach, leaving a big wound. "If he attacks, try to get him to hit one of your screws."

"Stop," Merrin yelled, "This battle is over."

Jack and Alex Turn to stare at him. Merrin turned to Alex saying, "That is not how we do things here for friendly Pokémon battles. I have to admit it was good thinking but don't do that to an innocent Pokémon." Merrin shook his head and moves to check on Emerald.

Jack was too much in shock at the blood coming out of his new partner's wounds to do anything.

-Emerald-
Emerald felt pain shoot up his body as the screw dug into his body. It pulled out and he felt another wave of pain shoot through him. He saw the bleeding red spot in his chest as the battle was called off.

[Nooo!] Sapphire yelled. Her voice barely registered with Emereld.

-Jack-
Jack shouted. "Magnemite stop!"
The Magnemite stopped the attack and looked at its trainer confused. "You heard him." Alex said indicating Merrin. "It's too dangerous. Anyway, Jack was the one to press this challange." He turned to Jack. "I'm sorry Jack, guess I got over aggresive. What I said back there was the truth though. A Caterpie could beat a human."

It took Jack a second to get back into the real world. "What?" He asked Alex. Alex repeated what he said and Jack responded. "Well you didn't have to do something so dangerous." He punched Alex in the chest. "Tke that as payback. Jack was about to pick up Emerald, when he noticed that Merrin was going to do something, causing Jack to rigidly stopped.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex recovered from getting his breath knocked out of him and staggered to his feet. "Hey! I guess I deserved that. If your so worried about your Treecko, get to the pokemon center ASAP. In the corse of a journey you're bound to see worse things. Merrin, let him get to the center. That Treecko need help." He closed his eyes and sighed. Why is it always me? I get a good idea and it ends up kicking me in the ***. I hate my life.

Last edited:

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Character
Merrin, seeing how bad the damage was on Emerald said, "He's hurt pretty bad, return him to his pokeball and follow me back in side. Professor Birch should be able to fix him up." He looks down at his own Pokémon and says, "come on Sapphire."
"Mudkip!"
Then as Merrin starts to walk around the building again he calls over his shoulder, "Tyler, Alex, you two should come as well."
-Sapphire-
Looking on sadly upon Emerald he hears his partner ask him to follow and replies. [Got it!] and reluctantly follows.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Merrin said, "He's hurt pretty bad, return him to his pokeball and follow me back in side. Professor Birch should be able to fix him up." He looks down at his own Pokémon and says, "come on Sapphire."

"Yeah." Jack said, returning Emerald to his pokeball, a sad tone in his voice. He followed Merrin to the front of the building. When they got there, him, Merirn , and Tyler and Alex, who came along behind them, walked inside.

OOC
I have to go, can you just handle the rest of this Martin?

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(I guess now is as good as ever for an event post, luckily we're all in the laboratory again so I don't need to move anybody)
Event:

As Merrin, Jack, Tyler, and Alex walk in the main lab they are a bit flustered about the end of the battle. Merrin walks over to Professor birch and say, "Alex and Jack had a battle outside and they are in need of some healing, Emerald has a pretty bad wound on his stomach."
Professor Birch turns from his work saying, "Well I think we will be able to fix it." He takes Emeralds pokeball and leads Magnemite to a scanner. He says "This scanner, can heal minor injuries and all Pokémon centers have one," while starting it up and then he says, "and over her is where we heal more serious injuries," while placing the pokeball in a smaller machine. "All Pokémon centers also have this but it takes 8 hours to finish. It will be dark soon so why don't you stay here and have a rest." The sun is starting to set. It's been a long day of traveling for everybody (well almost everybody) and an egg hatching it with the battle and has been an interesting day. After the scanner stops and Magnemite went back to Alex Professor Birch takes the teens to a room with 8 bunks (two bunk beds on each side of the room) and says, " I got to go but I'll be back in the morning to send you off," and leaves the room.
(ok so we can move on the next event (where we will sleep and wake up and leave) it will be 24 instead of 48 hours till the next one. Chat till then and you can end a bit before then with you sleeping. Remember I'll take all questions and suggestions)

locomo

Tyler slumped onto the bunk bed.Tyler began Recalling the events of today...

Got to hoenn... egg hatched... snorunt.... pokemon battle... jack's treeco... nerd kid being punched (no offence, of course) .... oh great... what an interesting day. Tyler spent the past hour trying to get Snorunt to go into a pokeball... when she finnally did, she popped out. "snorunt!" She obiously doesnt like being in there... well, i guess that can work. ive seen people with thier partner pokemon out 24/7... Tyler wanted to take a top bunk, but knowing his hyper little snorunt, shed end up falling off the side... so he chose the bottom bunk.

Tyler walked into the lab where he saw jack sitting, and watching the pokeball holding emerald in the machine. He quietly approached jack...

We all are travelling together... we are bound to be friends or enemies. So i might as well decide now. Tyler took a deep breathe. Hear we go....

"I hope your treeco will be ok.... it was a good battle... kinda...." Tyler said shyly to jack...

Tyler isnt sure if he heard him... jack was too focused on the ball. Didnt look like hed get any sleep tonight. I admired that... caring about his pokemon... and a pokemon that hes only had for a few hours too.... I was begining to respect jack... looking past some "aggresion" issues....

CuriousHeartless

Jack was watching Emerald's pokeball when Tyler walked out of the bedroom they would be sharing.

"I hope your Treecko will be ok.... it was a good battle... kinda...." Tyler said shyly to him.

"Emerald." Jack said. "His name is Emerald. What is your name again?"

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex sighed and took Magnemite back. Great start to your journey Alex, he thought. You seriously injured someone pokemon and made an enemy out of their trainer. All started by my big mouth. I really should learn when to shut up. He sat down on his bunk and took his laptop out of his bag. The famous chamions never had these problems. What's the line between winning and causing serious harm? Argh, this is too difficult. I need to talk to someone. He sent out his Magnemite. "Do you think I over did it out there?" The magnet pokemon spat out stream of beeps and appeared to glare at Alex. He didn't understand a word of it, he douted another pokemon that wasn't a Magnemite would, but he got its meaning. "You too huh? I'm sorry, it was my first real battle. Way different that those computer games." He sighed and layed a hand on Magnemite hoping to calm it down. But as soon as he did, it let out a zap of electicity. "Yow!" He quick pulled back his hand. "So now you learn Thundershock?! Come on!" He punched the wall whick didn't hurt much seeing as it was still numb from the attack.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Professor Birch's Lab, Littleroot Town~

Diego simply sighed and shook his head at the appalling battle that happened between the two. There was a major difference between simple sparring and bad matched like these. His Pikachu seemed to be the same as he also had a look of exasperation. However, both were relieved that Emerald would be okay. He was also happy Merrin was able to stop the battle before something happened. He would have done something had he not zoned out for it. He has that weird habit.

"Oh well," he thought as he heard it was time for bed soon. Remembering to bring a snack before bed, he shared with his Pikachu before he put his stuff away and walked in to see Jack and Tyler. He decided to see what would happened.

locomo

"Emerald." Jack said. "His name is Emerald. What is your name again?"

Tyler hesitated.... "ummmm.... my name is Tyler, and this is my snorunt.... " snorunt jumped from behind tyler "snorunt sno!"... "and welll... well of course you knew snorunt you saw her hatch from the egg not too long ago, and then afterwards when you and alex had a pokemon battle... well more like pokemon masacre, and then yeah now we are here waiting for your treecko-- i mean emerald, you named him emerald, and the other guy named the mudkip saphire, you know like the gems... of course you knew... im just.. gonna... yeah..." Tyler was bright red now. IDIOT! why couldnt you just shut your mouth... now i made it awkard. Tyler thought while snorunt sat there.... "sno?"

CuriousHeartless

Tyler hesitated.... "ummmm.... my name is Tyler, and this is my snorunt.... " snorunt jumped from behind tyler "snorunt sno!"... "and welll... well of course you knew snorunt you saw her hatch from the egg not too long ago, and then afterwards when you and alex had a pokemon battle... well more like pokemon masacre, and then yeah now we are here waiting for your treecko-- i mean Emerald, you named him Emerald, and the other guy named the mudkip Sapphire, you know like the gems... of course you knew... im just.. gonna... yeah..." Tyler was turning bright red.

"Sno?"

"I think I missed her hatching." Jack shrugged. "And hello then Tyler. And who are you?" He looked past Tyler to Diego and his Pikachu who just entered the room.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
After Merrin walked in the bunk room he took the first top bunk on the right and sat looking down on Sappire. He thinks for a moment, He looks kinda cute... though he would never say it alloud. While taking out his pokeball he says, "I'm glad to have you buddy but it's time you rest. I'll let you out to see Emerald tommorow." Then he returns him thinking, This day has been an ok start I guess. He turns to see Alex starting to talk with magnemite so he decides to stand in the hall for a while. He hears voices a bit farther down and decides to listen to them.

locomo

Tyler turned around quickly and saw Diego near the entrance of the lab. His pikachu was there too.

"oh ummmm... hi! ... diego right?" I said cautiously. Ok good tyler, you kept it short, sweet, and simple. Tyler sighed with relief.

[Snorunt] I wonder if he has anymore poffins?

"Sno! sno!"

"oh snorunt is saying hi too!" Tyler assumed.

[Snorunt] ... no. just no. Where are my poffins.
"sno... sno, sno. Snorunt, sno, sno."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Professor Birch's Lab, Littleroot Town~

"My name is Diego, Diego Vendrix. This is my partner, Pikachu," Diego said as he and Pikachu smiled. Pikachu then tilted its head at the Snorunt. "Pika Pika" he said as he tapped Diego's shoulder, pointed at the Snorunt, before rubbing its stomach and making a biting motion. "Pikachu is saying your Snorunt is hungry. I think it wants more of those Poffins you fed it," Diego said as Pikachu nodded in confirmation. "I'm glad to hear your Treecko will be alright, and I saw Alex being the first victim of his Magnamite's new Thunder Shock, so that should make you feel better, I suppose," Diego added.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
While listening merrin thinks it's ok to join the talks and walks toward them. "Hey guys," he says as he walks up, "hey Tyler, are you going to name snorunt?" Merrin gazes down at the hungry pokemon. He looks up a quickly saying, "That reminds me, when we hit the next town do you think you could make Sappire some poffins? They seemto be a hit."

locomo

Name Snorunt? I havent thought about that... so much confusion and "excitement" going on today.

"Snorunt... hmmm... I dont even think im gonna name her... you ok with that snorunt?" Tyler asked.

"Sno sno!" Snorunt chirped in agreement.

"And as for the poffins sure! I just need to gather berries and ill make some."

Snorunt began bouncing around tyler... obiously liking the fact of more poffins.

It seems the tension from today seems to be cooling down. Maybe this journey together wont be so bad after-all...

"Anybody seen Alex?" tyler asked

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex was lying down on his bunk staring at the one above him lost in thought. Why did that attack do that much harm? I've seen Gallades attack other pokemon and only leave scratches when it could cut them in half. What's with that? My Magnemite's attack did more damage than what was ever seen on TV. And all it was, was a regular Tackle with a sharp part. It was pretty much the same as a regular Horn Attack. But a pokemon Horn Attacking wouldn't cause that much damage. What's going on?

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(Let's just say it was due to a weak Pokémon with weak defense therefore weak skin)
Character

Merrin say's while looking back down the hall, "I didn't see him leave the room so he must still be in there." Then while looking back at the others, "We sould follow his lead and head to bed." Merrin turns to jack to say, "your welcome to stay here for as long as you'd like." Merrin proceeds down to turn down the hall and head back syaing over his shoulder saying, "Good night guys." He get to the room and gets in bed and sleeps instantly.
(Next event post where we all sleep and wake up is in 4 hours)