• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dangerous Pokemon World!

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(I messaged both but there's been no reply)
Nurse Joy

Nurse Joy had gotten a bit bored with the quiet of Oldale town and when a group of teenage boys came in she smiled but when she listened to the story of the mightyena attack she became a bit concerned. "Well that's just terrible, I'll have to inform proffesor Birch about this. In the mean time the rest of you should give me your poke
on as well, they can heal over and rest over nightnight. We have a room open that can fit all of you here for the night." Merrin and Jack imediately did as asked and waited for the others.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Route 101~

Diego was mentally going through his mind what he would catch for his team as well as a few other pokemon. Okay, I know who I want for a Grass, Fire and Water pokemon. I have Pikachu with me. And a psychic and a dragon would work as well. Diego thought as Pikachu was yawning some more. He approached the nurse and gave her Pikachu to heal. Diego waited by laying on a nearby easy chair.

[Bonus: Whoever guesses Diego's planned team will be offered a move to be tutored. Pikachu won't be evolved and he will catch one of the pokemon very soon]

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Tyler followed Alex's example and handed her the wurmple ball and snorunt ball.

Day 1... already attacked. I guess this is why rowan emphasised the need for me to journey in a group.

Tyler sat down in the pokemon center loby.... it was a cozy and worn-down couch. Tyler sighed before pulling out my pokedex to examine the finds of today. My pokemon team. What should it be? ill jsut go along with what I find and what suits me. My wurmple... dustox or beautifly. Im hoping dustox ... but ill see.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
(All three or just one? Numel, Wingull and Seedot are my first guesses)
Alex nodded and walked over to the others. "How's your shoulder holding up Merrin? One of the best things you can do is get some rest. Well, at least that's what I'm doing. 'Night." He walked into the room and laid down on one of the bottom bunks. I wonder what my first pokemon will be. I'm hoping for a Ralts. Gallade are great. Gardivior aren't bad either but any pokemon with swords are epic. Also I heard once they've bonded to a trainer, they will defend them to the death. Any Psychic pokemon are great too. Ah I wish I could get one.
(hint, hint lol)

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
Merrin
Merrin said, "My shoulder is doing better thanks for asking," before Alex went to the room. "I'm going to got to bed too," he said while looking at the rest of the group. He was feeling better and thought that Alex's suggestion was right and he needed rest. I hope this doesn't happen to often, he thought while climbing into a top bunk.
Jack
Jack was wondering how he let himself miss a chance to battle a high level pokemon like mightyena. I'll never be able to beat 'him' if I don't step it up, he thought. He said, "I'm going to head to bed as well," a bit grumpily thinking that the faster he slept the faster they could be off again.
(I think that after everyone's in bed we could just immediately get up again, not sure if it will count as an event though but oh well)
Edit:
We will encounter most findable pokemon and you will most likely get the chance to catch them

locomo

OOC: Darn you, my original plan was to catch a male and female ralts and .... you can see where it goes from there. :p hahaha

IC: Tyler slipped into the bed without the baby snorunt. Too tired from the battle to notice she was in a pokeball resting. Tyler smiled before falling asleep.

((tell me when its wake-up time. lol)

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Okay, I got time. Thanks for taking control of Jack Martin. And I'm assuming that Jack caught the Zigzagoon. And because I am too busy with catching up to go back and fully read everything, here is Jack's dream. And, I'll reveal Jack's planned team, minus one and plus Linoone.

IC
Jack stood on a rocking boat. A storm brewed around him. He saw the shadowy shape of a man standing across from him. The man silently let out six pokemon. The yellow, bipedal dragon, Dragonite. A large, blue quadrepedal one with red wing, Salamence. The fluffy, clodlike Altaria. A large seahore-like Seadra. The majestic, green Flygon. And the pteradactoloyd Aerodactyl.

Jack sent out his pokemon. Sceptile and Linoone, Emerald and Tanuki's (Zigzagoon's nickname) evolved forms. A wild-looking Gyarados. The large, dog-like Arcanine. The lionesque Manecric. And, finally, the fast bug-type, Ninjask.

Jack stared at the shadow, who snapped its fingers. The six pokemon in front of it shot off large energy blasts, knocking Jack offf board and obliterating his pokemon.

Outside of his dream.
Jack had tears rolling out of his eyes in his dreams. "NO!" He hollered.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex's head jerked up when he heard Jack shout. He wasn't really asleep, he was just lying there with his eyes closed. He always had a hard time sleeping no matter where he slept. He quickly checked his watch. It was just passed one in the morning. He sighed. "Are you ok Jack? What's up? Bad dream?"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((Since gmoyes actuallly tried, Alex will get a move tutored first. Also Diego will also trying to be getting a Ralts, so watch out))

Diego ★ Vendrix
~Route 101~

Diego had fallen asleep on the armchair and Pikachu on his lap. He was dreaming about fighting the champion. He sent out his team, his Breloom, Arcanine, Crawdaunt, Pikachu, Gardevoir and Flygon out against the champion. Then something strange began to happen. The earth shook and crackled as magma began to flow. In the distance, a massive red pokemon rose from the earth and brought intense sunlight. However, on the other side, tsunamis and tidal waves of record breaking proportions came in and began flooding the place. Diego and his team got on a platform and were floating as they saw some sort of blue winged orca pokemon on it. The blue and red pokemon clashed in the sky, drought on one side and downpur on the other. Then the air grew stagnant and still as a green dragon arose from the sky and stared at the two. Three orbs began orbiting the group, but then a yellow one came, but it wasn't an orb, a cute head was sticking out of it and it was held by some strange red pokemon with a gem on its stomach. The yellow pokemon's wraps unfurled and an eye opened on its stomach and then everything became bright and the silent was filled with sound...

Diego and Pikachu woke up startled by Jack's screaming. Pikachu hopped to Diego's shoulder before he ran over to Jack. "Jack, Jack, you all right?" Diego asked his comrade before noticing the tears. "What's wrong? Nightmare?" he asked, worried.

locomo

OOC: ((DVB -- Im gonna try and get a ralts too. But my plans for ralts is gonna be gardevoir or gallade. Either one ... ill probally get the opposite evolution for you. sound good?))

IC: Tyler dreamt of Sinnoh... no dreams of pokemon master or anything else, just his home region. He had a cloud swirling above him... or was the cloud a pokemon? Tyler let threw out 5 other pokeballs, and just as the 5 forms of the pokemon began to appear in front of his eyes, his dream team, he awoke to Jack screaming.

Tyler slowly opened his eyes. He saw Deigo run past the door of the room Tyler was in. Tyler rubbed his eyes and sat up, wondering what was happening. He noticed Snorunt somehow finished healing and crawled into bed next to Tyler... snorunt was fast asleep. Tyler got up and put the blanket over the sleeping snorunt and wandered over to where he heard the scream.

"What happened, diego?" Tyler asked when he saw deigo standing next to jack

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
(Hey I want a Ralts too. Great minds think alike huh guys?)
"Jeez, is this a nightmare-fest or something? What's going on?" He sat up on the edge of his bunk. "Do you guys know what time it is? Way too early. Get back to sleep." He lied back down but was listening to the others.

CuriousHeartless

OOC
Yay, playing along. And Arcanine and the Ralts family are popular, not so much the former as the latter, but still.

IC
Jack saw the other's standing around him as he woke from the nightmare. "I'm fine." He muttered in responce to the other boys. "It was just a dream, now get back to sleep, please." He fell back down, unwilling to revisit the nightmarish sea. I need to see a psychiatrist or beat him. If I don't, I might go crazy. But, I might get a badge tomorrow and be on my way to being able to take on Drake. "I'll prove that I'm the best brother here." He muttered quietly out loud, not noticing in his haze as he went back to a , thankfully dreamless this time, sleep.

Last edited:

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(Nice imagination guys, I was just about to have us wake up but this works too for now. When everyone sleeps again (which I suspect will happen soon after jack's next post) Ill post the event and we can get going. I'm not sure if we'll get the chance to get all those ralts so we'll just see on that one. Kissmygrass96 I left it vauge so if your don't want zigzagoon you don't need to have it but if you want it it's lvl 6.)
edit meant to put lvl 5 sorry, just to stay constant with wurmples caught lvl.
Charachter
Merrin who slept quite quickly was haveing a deep but troubled sleep. He was dreaming of his first pokemon attack but it was a much worse version. Everyone on the expidition was on the ground moaning in pain in the end with the pokemon walking forward just a menaceing black shadow. The dream just replayed again and again not noticeing that anything was going on as he silently tossed in his sleep.

Last edited:

locomo

OOC: ((Dang, we all want a ralts, eh. Well my 4 pokemon that are definately set for this team is: Gardevoir/gallade (either one.) Altaria, dustox/beautifly and Froslass and the other 3... whatever happens, happens. lol.))

IC: Tyler shrugged and sneaked back into the bed where snorunt was quietly snoring. He stayed up staring at the ceiling. Tyler pulled out his old pocket pokemon book. He turned to the "hoenn" region section in the book and began to look at every single pokemon there. He made notes in his mind for the native pokemon and a few stood out in his head. Ralts.... interesting..... Cloud pokemon.... hmmmm..... Tyler fell asleep with the book on his chest.

Last edited:

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Alex heard Merrin moving in the bunk above him though he was still asleep. "Jeez, is there a Darkrai visiting here tonight?" he muttered. He rolled over and thought some. Any Drowzee in the area would be fightened off with all these nightmares. Luckly for me, I usually don't have dream and when I do, I can't remeber them. Well, thinking won't get me to sleep. He stayed awake for another ten minutes then fell asleep.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Center, Oldale Town~

Diego could tell Jack was lying, but decided not to press the issue. He would tell them when he was ready. Meanwhile, it appears he wasn't the only one whose dreams were plagued. With the mention of the Darkrai, he decided to go toward the window and look out. In the shadows of the tree, he though he saw a single indigo eye pierce into his soul before it sunk into the shadows once more. Diego sighed before going back to the armchair and resting. Pikachu did the same and they drifted off with no dreams at all..

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(with all this talk of darkrai I might make something out of it lol)
Event
The sun came steadily over the horizon starting yet another day. It was a quiet night for the most part, nothing special ever happens in oldale town. Nurse Joy gently woke up the teens, gave them back their pokemon, and told them that she has reported the mightyena incident to Professor Birch so he can warn any passing of the danger. As the were standing outside of the center she said, "The way out of town to the north is route 103 and is impassible due to a river unless you get surf, though it is often used to train. To the west is route 102 that leads to petalburg and the first gym. Before you go either way I advise you stop by the pokemart, though it doesn't have much." With that she turns and heads back in.
Merrin looked at the others saying, "So where next?"

Last edited:

locomo

Tyler shrugged. "Well, we dont have surf, so 103 is out. The first gym is over there." Tyler pointed in the direction of route 102. "It only makes sense to go towards route 102. What do you guys say?"

Cmon people, agree! I remember reading last night ralts are commonly found on route 102.... This could be my chance. Tyler thought. Snorunt was shuffling around in Tylers arms.

Tyler began to daydream.... After reading all the native pokemon here... I think i devised a team. Images of pokemon flashed before his eyes from tylers memory.

Cloud bird.... humanoid-girl.... a rose... snorunts evolution (one of them) ... dustox.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Center, Oldale Town~

"We go to Route 102, catch at least one pokemon, train and go to the next town," Diego said as he looked toward the direction of the Route. He already has in mind what pokemon he was going to catch first. Pikachu was also ready. Although they were with friends, they had a maddening glint that if anyone got in their way, they may bite them. "I got my stuff packed, let's go," Diego said as he stretched his back.

Martin_

Adventure Seeker
(since I'm not sure how to do the poke money situation we'll just say you can get 5 things per mart)
Character
Merrin thought that was a good idea and said, "Ok, that sounds good, but would anyone like to stop at the pokemart? I think I'm fine, there's not much here." I might grab an extra potion or two if we stop, he thought, since this route is a bit longer than the last and we might have to camp a night...
(In the game the routes are tiny but in reality they are a lot bigger so it should take a couple to a few days to get from town to town at times. Also Ralts is a rare pokemon and I don't think three of you catching one would be realistic so I might just have one show up and an option for a trade for one later in the game, that only makes two but... We'll have to see.)