• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Daring GTS Trade offers" Thread

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Well, the title wouldnt have said much. Basically, in here, you can post about the most daring trade offers you have seen in GTS.
OR you can also post one of yrs and even smthing you are gonna try out. If its one of yrs, you must post the result of the trade.

I will kick this off:

In my cousin's JP Pearl(Glitchless):
Abra for Regigigas.
The Abra was my cousin's. He put it up just to try for fun.
And the result?
A Lvl 93 Regigigas.

BTW: Abra was just hatched and was at lvl 2 only(Yes, we actuallt trained it up a level.)

Post yr expereinces today!

Animal_Crossed

I've seen some crazy trades. I could've gotten an extra Palkia if I had a below level 9 unown lol

xgina

Banned
lv. 80 something turtwig that had been kept in the daycare for god knows how long
got me a lv. 100 palkia
=D

Fizikal

I put up:
Lvl. 1 Turtwig
and asked for a Lucario Any Lvl.

I got a Lvl. 100 Shiny Lucario.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I just saw one on my cousin's Pearl!

Glameow for an....deoxys!

Crap! These guys know how to trade.

GlueFaceBear

Dang..I'ma have to start putting up things for stuff like Deoxys so I have extras to trade if the people on GTS are that generous :x

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
They are not always generous... though the japanese guys there are pretty generous.

Edit: The result is in!
We got a lvl 79 Kyogre!

Not too bad.

We are trying the samething but this time,
its our Chimchar for a Groudon.

Last edited:

Garamond

I was just going for stuff like Bagons and Riolus, but if this is what you can get I'm going to start trying these absurb trades.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I put up a Lv1 Spiritume and asked for an any level Lucari. The next day I got a Lv75 one. I think it's EV trained too.:)

minister2

<- May 12, 2007
Female Ponyta for Chimchar
Level 8 Shellos for Piplup
Level 40ish Stunky for Level 50 Lucario
Level 8 Buneary for Glameow
Low Level Budew for Shieldon(sp?)

Yep. Not too great, but I have all the 4th gen Pearl exclusives IIRC. Once I complete the game and see a pic of Palkia ... things could get interesting. In the meantime, I need a female Lucario ;)

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
try Gts again!
I got the results for the Grouson Trade!
I received a levl 99 Groudon but its speed is ridiculously high!

killa_dunka

<it looks so 3D
my friend put up a level 17 burmy for a Uxie and got one at level 81.
wen i get pearl i'm gonna do this over and over again.

one question aswell
if you have the national dex but havn't seen the pokemon you want, could you still search for it?