• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dark Side Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunGhost

It's freezing
Epic-Inferno-
Epic-Infernobanner.png

Grav-
steelporygon.png
elepoy.png

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
It looks great, but I changed my mind about the size. Could you make it a bit bigger? 400 x 200, maybe?

Ljbolser412

Typhloterra
I would like a siganature silhouette, please:
Pokemon: Typhlosion
Image: I like the silhouette to be the sugimori art and I don't care what te other picture is.
Size: around 300-400 pixels
Details: ---

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
It's fantastic! Thanks so much! :D

LunGhost

It's freezing
Ljbolser412-
Typhlosionsilhouette.png

*NEWS* Now I cand make tech banners style 3 and 4 and ripped banners. Check the first post for examples and forms :D

Last edited:

Ljbolser412

Typhloterra
Thanks. It looks awesome! Could you give me the URL for it?

Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I would like a fusion, please.
Base Pokemon/Trainer: Dawn/Platinum (her coat outfit....thingamajig...)
Pokemon2/Trainer2: Glaceon
Pokemon3/Trainer3: Giratina
Pokemon4/Trainer4:
Pokemon5/Trainer5:
Details: Can Dawn have Glaceon ears and tail? And also have Giratina's wings? (Lol...xD)

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
It looks great! Thanks! :D

manuel593

Can u plz make me a banner of Latinos plz

LunGhost

It's freezing
HikariGlacea- I have just noticed that I made a mistake. I'll redo it right now.

manuel593- You broke the rule "4.Use the froms properly.". You'll receive a strike.

Snivy18- Accepted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.