• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Darkness That Bonds (RP)

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
BIG ANNOUNCMENT: This thread has now been reopened, but I need EVERYONE in the RP to follow the new rules I have made in the "rules" section, to help keep this thing going! Thank you!

RULES (READ THESE PLEASE!):

1. Make sure your posts are AT LEAST 200 words long.

2. Make sure you don't post "spammy" posts, have non-existent (at the moment) Pokémon as your main character, or make your character unrealistic.

3. Be kind to other members, and don't control their characters.

4. If you fail to cooperate with these rules, you will be given a "strike". You will have a fair warning, but if it happens twice more in a row you WILL be banned from this thread.

5. Have fun!

Members With Strikes:

Swampurtz - 1 strike

If you Want to support the RP, feel free to use this banner or button! (give credit to AWildMew though, please!)

http://i39.*******.com/dew5dh.jpg

http://i40.*******.com/2816236.gif

The Darkness That Bonds

In the land of Unova, something big was coming... something that had never even been heard of before. Everyone was getting prepared for it, but they were just hoping it would be OK in the end... they weren't sure if it would or not. It was something that everyone feared even calling by it's name, and it was the most feared thing in the whole region.

It was the time of the Darkness.

The Darkness was coming. It was going to swallow up all of Unova, all the people and Pokémon that lived there - everything. That is why all of the residents in Unova were getting ready - to fight against this evil darkness.

To do this they had to find a way to get through this mysterious darkness, and how to defeat it before it eventually started swallowing up all of the other regions as well... that is why the Heroes Bond was formed.

The Heroes Bond was a group of warriors who decided to devote their lives to fighting this darkness, no matter the cost... they were brave and valiant, as well as cunning and clever. They didn't let anything get in their way, and they would fight until the death if they had too.

Did you just read that above paragraph? Well, if so, you just got a total misconception of what these warriors were like. In fact, they weren't even warriors - they were Pokémon.

Many of these Pokemon were not the most popular in the crowd, but that doesn't mean they couldn't fight or that they weren't clever... but I digress. They knew it would be a longshot if they tried to stop the darkness, but they knew they had to try anyways. They felt as if it were their duty.

They had to find out what was causing this evil darkness, and how they should stop it.

That is why they all, as a group, began to start on a long and treacherous journey. They didn't have much time, and they knew that - the darkness could come upon them at any minute. But this didn't stop them. They just knew that they had to save their friends and everyone... no matter what.

You were one of these Pokemon, and you were on this journey... it would be a rough road ahead, but you would pull through - somehow. You had too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snips - White Forest

I got ready to leave the house so I could begin on my journey. I knew it would be a rough road ahead, but I knew that I would pull through. I packed my bags and began to creep down the stairs so I could say goodbye to my parents and little sister.

As I went to the front door my parents came over to me and we hugged. My little sister came over and gave me the biggest hug I could ever imagine!

"Big sister, please don't go... stay here with me, mom, and dad! Don't gon on this scary journey!" She begged me. I just smiled back down at her.

"Sweetie... I need to go on this journey. This mysterious darkness is going to be coming soon, and I need to try and stop it. I promise that I will be back... eventually." I said as I took a deep breath.

"But... but I am coming with you!" She said triumphantly.

"Honey, no... you can't come with me. It is far too dangerous." Was all I said back as I began tussling her leaves.

"Awww..." was all she said back as she pouted. I then turned to my parents to say bye to them.

"Snips... we are going to miss you." My mother began. I saw tears starting to form in her eyes as she quickly gave me a big hug.

"I am going to miss you too." My dad also said to me. Once I had finished hugging my mother I began to hug him as well.

"Well, I guess I better be going now before it gets too late. Bye mom, dad, and especially you Flora." I said, beginning to head outside towards the area I was going to meet all the rest of my new friends.

I picked up my bags and began my journey to the middle of the White Forest, which was where we had decided to all meet up. I took a deep breath and began to slither my way towards my destination.

"Bye Snips!" I heard my little sister call. "I am going to miss you!"

"Bye, Snips!" I heard my parents call as well. "We love you! Stay safe!"

"Bye, mom, dad, and especially you - Flora." I said, tears beginning to form in my eyes as well. But I would make it through this journey. I had to.

Last edited:

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Nat - Nimbasa City

Reaching for the door, I hesitated, unsure of what to do.

Should I really do this? I asked myself. Is it really worth it?
It was a big decision at the time. I was alone and afraid. I had to do this.

Is it really worth giving up my life, for this?

Reluctantly, I did it.
The door creaked open with ease. As I stepped out, wondering what I was doing, I felt the soft morning sunlight soak into my fur.

I can do this.

I lousily slung my bag over my shoulder and slammed the door, quickly locking it with a key. It was the only way I wouldnt cower back into my house. I wasnt young enough to run away and hide, and I wasnt old enough to say that I was too old to do this stuff. I just had to.

"Well, here goes." I whispered worriedly to myself.

I stepped out into the city. It was bustling with businessmon, who were heading to work. As I daintily hopped through the swarms of Pokemon, I wondered who my comrades would be. Strong pokemon? Tough pokemon? The list I was making didnt seem to have an end. Once or twice I had the thought that I'd by journeying with a pair of Sunkern, but I just laughed it off.

How unlikely would that be? The White Forest would most likely be a place of... Togepis.

I became terrified. What if I was? Then we'd all be doomed.

When I finally calmed myself down, still hurrying through the crowds, I suddenly got knocked over by some brute force. The impact of the concrete ground on my knees and paws was extremely unpleasant. Luckily, I wasnt severley hurt due to my fur, which cusioned my knees. I did, however, scrape my right paw. It became very sore.

Great, now Ive grazed myself, and I havent even set off properly yet.

I stood back up, wiping my knees and escaping the swarm of businessmon.

I think I am going to die on this journey.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Gekko the Sylveon-Castelia City

As the curious Syvleon jumped out the boat she stowed away in from the docks of Castelia Harbor she could not make out the shiny object on the ground as she pounced it a couple times until she picked it up. It was made of silver and on one side it said In Reshiram we trust and on the other it said in Zekrom we trust. She swiftly put it in her pocket as she then walked north in the alley ways to the desert route.

On the way there she saw a vendor who was trying to open her small store, then the Syvleon happily walked over and helped the woman by using the bows on her head to help lift it. The woman then thanked her and put a bowl done with a white cream in it. The Syvleon picked it and her mouth was filled with sweet flavor. She then took a big bite and then her head hurt as she said " Ahhh the pain " she then smacked head in the concrete a couple times until it stopped and the same thing repeated over and over until the bowl was empty.

A little while later she walked thru the desert route until she saw a hole and curiously looked inside it until a little mole poped out. In response she tried to pounce it . Then the little mole said "Hey go away u freak." Upon hearing that the Syvleon pointed its head down in sadness as it walked down the road until she reached this small bazaar that was currently abandoned. She walk thru until she reached the glowing city of Nimbasa where she was getting closer to meet the others at.

Last edited:

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Snips - White Forest

As I arrived in the middle of White Forest, at the precise area that my new comrades were supposed to show up in, I looked around. No one was here yet. Had I left too early? Well, I did live in White Forest... so that could probably explain it.

I didn't know what to do. Should I just wait here? Or should I do something until they would show up? I mean, the Darkness was getting closer to coming every minute - why waste some time just sitting here?

I finally made up my mind. It would be best just to stay here, but I decided it would be OK to get up and walk around for a bit. As I walked through the beautiful forest, many things were going through my mind. What kinds of Pokémon would I encounter once we all met? Would they be friendly? Would they be extra strong, or pitifully weak?

I pondered all this while pacing and walking in circles around this area of the woods. What was taking these Pokémon so long? Was it just because they lived much farther away, or had something happened to them? As she pondered all of this she began to freak out a little on the inside. Were they OK?!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Shade - Some cave in Twist Mountain

Shade was watching the stars shift tonight. He had been wondering about his strange message, asking him to go to White Forest. He had never been there, but he's heard that it is a peaceful place: a place he'd probably be unwanted.

"Must I join these strangers? Must I risk my life for Pokemon who will shun me?" Shade was uncertain on what to do. He had to do something, though.

"Screw it. I'll go. I've got to help them, whether they accept me or not. I have dedicated the last few years to helping others. Why should this time be any different?"

Shade shook his head, then headed back into his cave. He shone his yellow eyes to see easier, and got his belongings together in a small bag that he put into his jacket pocket.

"I should be careful; you never know who you'll meet, or how hard things will get."

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Hours later the Curious Syvleon arrived to the white forest she walked to the center of town until she saw a small caterpie following a few other caterpie. She followed them until they reached a tree in the center of town then they hung upside down and turned into some type of pods. Gekko followed the same she hung with them for 10 minutes.

After a bit hanging with the podded caterpie a she saw a serperior that was very worry some about something right In front of her though she didn't know of Gekkos apearance. As the Syvleon thought to her self she forgot about she was hanging from a tree. Then Gekko plummeted to the ground with a thud (Cass ur charecter is the serperior)

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Shade - White Forest

Shade had travelled very quickly, even phasing through buildings to get to his location. It was pretty far, but he got there within two hours. He started seeing trees, and many Pokemon that were out at that time fleed at the sight of Shade. He sighed.

"Why must everyone believe I'm scary? I'm just a Pokemon trying to live my life, like everyone else."

He then started seeing lights in the distance: he had reached his destination. He slowly passed through the trees, as to not scare anyone further. He then saw a clearing, took a deep breath, than heard a crash. He looked out to see a Sylveon falling from a tree in front of a Serperior.

"Are these the ones I must travel with? That Sylveon is as clumsy as me."

Shade then slowly made his way towards the two Pokemon, hoping that he would not startle them.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
(ok, please try to make your posts longer though please! ;))

Snips - White Forest
I jumped. "Ack! Who is there?!"

As she frantically looked around to try and see what had made her jump out of her skin, she looked and saw a Pokémon she had never seen before. It was Pink with long flowing ribbons, and it was also white with stripes. She also had bright blue eyes.

"Why... hello! You freaked me out there for a second... it is nice to meet you! I am Snips... what is your name? And if you won't mind me asking, what kind of Pokémon are you? I have never seen one like you before... are you from another region perhaps?" I stopped when I realized that I was probably making a bad first impression by all of my jabbering... I tended to do that. "Sorry if I am scaring you off with all my questions... I hope I haven't, because when you get me going it is hard to make me stop! Hehe..."

I began rubbing the back of my head with my tail. I hope this Pokémon didn't mind me...

Last edited:

Cherche

Banned
Alicia - Mistralton City

I was finishing up packing for the dangerous, even life-threatening journey ahead, as my little sister had her arms around me legs, gripping tightly, & she was hysterically crying.

" Sister, you can't go, you just CAN'T. I'll miss you so much & I'll be left wondering when you'll return, or if you will.... " saying all this through a teary-eyed face.

" Yes, I realize that I may not return, but the darkness is coming very soon & I must meet up with my colleagues, so we can figure out what's going on I told her with a big smile on my face.

" Okay, sister. I promise I'll be good to Heracross while you're gone " she said with a slight smile on her face.

I gave both of my little sisters a really big hug, then grabbed my bags & headed outside the door, thus starting my journey, one from which I may not return.

It was drizzling slightly outside, & I was lucky I brought my umbrella in case it started raining. " Hmm, which is the quickest way to the White Forest? " I pondered to myself.

I figured the fastest way to get there was to head through Chargestone Cave, then go all the way until I reach Route 14, where it shouldn't be too far away, so I headed towards the cave, unaware of what to expect.

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Nat - Route 16

"Let me through now. Please."

I knew I sounded desperate, but I had to. It was the only way Id be able to persuade him to open up Marvelous Bridge, my pathway to the White Forest. If he didnt, it would take days, even weeks, to reach the destination any other way - I couldnt fly, nor leap waterfalls, cut trees, push rocks or swim. I couldnt risk being late when the region was at stake.

I had just managed to squeeze past all the workers down in Nimbasa City. Luckily, the Route 16 gate was quite near to my house. I had then gotten onto the route.
It was simple enough to get to the bridge. Though, after a long, straight path, I was expecting to find Marvelous Bridge clear and easy to acsess. I was wrong. Instead, a Gothita stood guarding its entrance, which was obviously closed off.

"Its closed. Its under inspection." he replied with his stone-cold voice. He glared at me with his cornflower blue eyes, which were so large and wide that they made me tremble.

"Just let me through, Goth boy. I gotta do this. Its important" I moaned. I raised my voice ever so slightly, making it ever so clear thst I was being serious.

He rolled his massive eyes, sighing as he stood back from the entrance of the bridge.

"Fine, but if you get into trouble, dont ask me why."

I nodded in approval to him as I strolled onto the bridge.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
(Sorry didn't have a lot to say hear)

Gekko blinked her eyes as she heard the Sereperiors question flood and responded with "ahh the pain it burns I don't think I'll make it...."
(Gekko fools you in 3 2 1)

"Mwahahahahahahaha I fooled you" She said as she rolled over adorably " My names Gekko Eva ,daughter of Vee Eva and Neian Eva, Known by my closest friends as the Dragon Slayer. Nice to meet you snips I would love to chat but I need to meet some people so we can vanquish the Darkness." The Syvleon started to walk away after she said that introduction of herself.

Last edited:

ShinyGirantina

Need Mega Masquerain
FANG-route 15
Fang was just about to leave lustourn forest when she thought
am I really gonna do this I can't trust them no one
Then she looked at her charm bracelet
i have to
She crossed marvalous bridge as fast as she can and was in route 15
There she got lost she could've asked pokemon for help but no,
No one is trustable after an hour or two fang got tired she concerned her fears alittle and asked one of the wild poekon for help there the little spearow told fang go up the stairs and there u go but there is a tyrantar blocking the steps
After the battle from the tyranitar fang was beaten up but still won she limped over to where they where supposed to meat she saw the other three and fainted right in front of them

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Death- Castelia city
That was a long fly I muttered to myself, seriously somebody should move the sinnoh region a little closer to the unova region. And know I have to fly to somewhere known as white Forrest. Wow the unova region is weird, they don't even have any lakes! I soured down a little to look below when I see streets bustling with Pokemon all shoving and pushing to get where they want. And look at these buildings, I have to switch lanes so much of them. Then I looked up and I realized I was heading for a big building with in bright electric blue said GAME FREAK. Stupid stuff I took a sharp left and I went through a sandy area. Suddenly I thought, who would I be teamed up with, probably a couple of starleys and a bagon. Looks like I'm gonna have to teach them some stuff. then I thought this is a battle! And I'm joking about it! Wow this stuff is getting to my head. It's gonna be easy I said to myself, but inside I could feel a gurgling sound. And I knew that I was going up against something strong.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
(guys, if possible please try to make your posts with proper grammar and make them at least decent length... thank you!)

"Well... nice to meet you I guess!" I said back to the Sylveon. I then turned, and happened upon a Darkrai of all things.

"You... you... you are a Dusknoir!" I said nervously. "Please don't hurt me... please! I have heard all about you... we can be friends if you like! My name is Snips... I guess we will be traveling buddies! Right? Eh?" I said, a little nervous about being around a Dusknoir but trying to act calm and collected.

"I hope I didn't scare you off... darn, I seem to be doing that a lot today... I talk too much sometimes. Are you even listening?" I said, getting more fed up with myself by the minute.

I then waited for the Darkrai to reply. I hoped that I hadn't scared him off, but I wasn't sure what he would say back to me... I just hoped he wouldn't hurt me. I shuddered at the thought.

Last edited:

Cherche

Banned
Alicia - Route 16

As I headed down Route 16, I came upon the most marvelous sight on my brief journey. It was a bridge that stood before me, I estimated it to be about 50 feet high, & possibly even higher. I pondered to myself " This bridge is pretty stable, however, it could be very dangerous to cross. " I decided to go cross the bridge, because I absolutely needed to get to the White Forest posthaste. I made my way into the elevator & went on the way up. I then came out of the elevator & noticed I was indeed so high up, because I could see some bird Pokémon flying not so high above me. I made my way across the bridge hastily, while occasionally looking off to the side, to see the misty sky that made me wonder " Could this be the beginning of the dark cloud that is supposed to bring doom upon us? " I made my way to the other side in a matter of minutes & then took the elevator back down to the ground. " Wow, that was such a thrill " I said to myself, as I made my way towards Route 15, which was very misty, so I had a really tough time seeing where I was going, but I eventually made it to the end of the route & made my way through the checkpoint & arrived in the White Forest. I began to look around for my colleagues & began wondering if this journey was easier than I thought it would be.

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Has anyone else seen that dead thing right in front of us? I said ignoring the Pokemon talking to me. I walked up to it. It was some kinda dead purple thing. Hey it's a garchomp! That's from the sinnoh region, and I suddenly realized that this may not be that bad. Well do we have a Chansey or something to heal this thing up I said.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Upon seeing the darkria Gekko thought about her publicity if she beat the wretched darkria know in Sinnoh to be deadly and stuff. She then thought and saw the darkria was meaning no harm until she saw a garchomp fainted behind them. Gekko ran up to the fallen garchomp and tied her bow around its foot and draged it to Snips and the darkria.

At that moment she saw a hydreigon charging at the darkria. Gekko jumped at the Hydreigon and hit it backwards then swift speeded at it gave a kiss whiched drained the energy of it. The hydreigon then shot a unsanitary sludge at Gekko. She avoided it and whipped her bows around and let off a small beam of moonlight that defeated the Hydreigon.

She looked around and people stared at her in shock and Gekko said " Pfffft that's why they call me the Dragon Slayer I was better than my Sis Winter who is a glaceon an ice type." She then changed her attention as she saw a duskinoir apear near her

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Shade - White Forest

Shade changed his eye color from yellow to blue, as to not scare the terrified Serperior in front of him.

"Don't worry about me harming you, Snips. I'm not your usual Dusknoir."

He held out his hand, hoping she, by the sound of her voice, would accept him. He knew he was getting scared glances from several of the Pokemon arriving.

ShinyGirantina

Need Mega Masquerain
Fang suddenly woke up still in pain she got up and saw the other pokemon. She said quietly," are u the pokemon I'm hear to meet" backing away slowly. She suddenly noticed there all hear for the same purpose. We have to go where wasting time the darkness is getting closer , she suddenly started to panic she had no idea of she should trust them, unaware the dusklops was coming fang got up to tell the others they had to hurry the darkness was getting closer as she got up she fell back down not knowing she hurt her leg

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
(sorry guys, it is a DUSKNOIR not a Darkrai... my bad!)

Snips - White Forest

I stared at the Dusknoir, and then made a huge smile come upon my face. "Of course we can be friends! Maybe even besties!" I said as I held out my tail so I could shake his large hand. I then raced over to the area that this battle scene had just happened.

"Wow... are you OK Gekko? And what happened to this poor Garchomp?! Someone, please get a Chansey from the Pokémon Center quick! Wait, no, I will... I can handle this..." I then started racing towards the nearest Pokémon Center, which was thankfully not too far away.

"Chansey!" I shouted once I had reached the building. "Is there any Chansey that can help?!" I didn't dare even try going inside the building, for fear that the humans may try and capture me or something horrible like that!

"I can help!" I heard a voice say. I looked at the back door of the Pokémon Center and saw a Chansey coming towards me.

"Hey! Please follow me... there is a Garchomp in dire need of help!" I said, already heading back towards the area where my friends were. The Chansey just hurried as fast as she could after me, until we reached the whole scene.