• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Darkness That Bonds (RP)

Mew The Gato

Meow - Desert Resort

Meow stopped in his tracks as the Perish Song reached his ears, as the melody spread throughout the Desert Resort, reaching the ears of all the Pokemon in the area. However, Meow could not hear Mokato's voice in the song... he could only find all the negative feelings that he had felt - and dreaded - in the song.

All in one moment, the Abundant Shrine went through Meow's mind. The shrine so many Pokemon worked so hard to make... the shrine so many Pokemon had faith in... had been destroyed... at the hands of Meow. The recollection was dreamy... almost as if it had happened and not happened at the same time...

He could almost see the White Tree before his eyes. Now just a pile of cinders and charred timber... Meow's mind thought about how any Pokemon the simple act of burning the tree up may have had killed... and certainly injured, if not that. Meow had destroyed the homes of many Pokemon... even the birthplace of some... why did Meow feel an aura of opposition emanating from the tree? Was it not supposed to be good? Perhaps... Meow had been on the wrong side...?

Meow attention flashed back to the Desert Resort... and the Relic Castle. He had almost destroyed it... all the Pokemon inside it... the last remains of an ancient civilization... of Unova's heritage... the act would have had been unforgivable. He had almost destroyed the Umbreon and the Skitty...

Meow snapped out of the song's trickery as he heard the Skitty's words... which may be its last... it was giving up...? Meow had the chance to kill the Skitty once and for all just there and then. Meow had a feeling that it would not try to resist... but could he really do it? Meow did not have the heart to. He could not do it. Maybe he wanted to... or maybe he did not... either way, he could not do it for some reason...

Meow resumed his focus towards killing the other Warriors of Light, but was promptly interrupted by another melody... coming from another source. Meow saw the same Umbreon standing before him, knowing that Meow may kill it anytime, but still not hesitating to put its life on the line as it released the beautiful melody from its throat.

"Wha...?" said Meow. His recent experiences had left him speechless.

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
Mokato - Desert resort

Mokato simply sang what she felt, what she'd been through and what she was here for... basically her life and purpose. The song went on and on as the waves of anger, sadness and hatred swooped through the air and destroyed the aura of the HEAL BELLS melody. She didn't feel proud of what she sung, but even herself, hearing the song as her ears twitched, picking up every last sound around her, would perish... she had to give up, now... how could she turn back? She had already sung it, used it, done it... even the tiniest hearing of the song would make the Pokémon perish. Every attack she could take for Meow... that was all that kept running through her head. Out her ears and back in again!

She hung her head down and stared at the floor, shamefully. She felt like she should do something about what she did, but what could she do now? She was bound to perish, just like her friends (Darkmist, Gekko, etc.) was it even worth it? Did she even need to sing the song? Everyone knew that she felt like she wanted to die. Meow would've destroyed Unova anyway, so there was no difference between how she would go down. She would take her time and it would be a slow and excrusciatingly painful death, she would die next to her friends... but no matter what, it would all be in vain.

She had too much she wanted to live for... she went by a saying, something like an inspirational speech. She got up off of the sand that was swallowing her in... she hoped onto the hard sand, faced everyone and began speaking the saying:

"You know... there are 3 things that the world doesn't need, yet, we don't do it a favour... not one a simple as stopping the war. The three things: War, racism and discrimination... you all know that this harmony is what we lack and we don't try at least even the tiniest bit to contain it? You know... when I was little, I used to say to myself 'If you have nothing to live for... you have nothing at all to die for' and... quite frankly, I think that it's true, because if it wasn't... I wouldn't have sung that song."

She looked down. Was she shameful? It soon became clear that she didn't want to show her face around anymore. She was crying once again... a tear had dropped onto the sand... she was standing in a pool of herself. She was waiting... she finally stopped crying, she ran off in the direction of Meow and stood by him. She wiped away the last of the tears, waiting... waiting... the fight was going to begin, after all, she destroyed the sound of the heal bell from EVERYONE.

"C'mon, then..."

She stood strangely defensively...

"Fight me!"

Her spirit had backed up. She stood in front of Meow, facing the "warriors of light", glaring maliciously at them. She was protecting Meow!?

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
[DARKMIST - DESERT RESORT]

*Looking at the shameful act done by the poor skity Mist finally broke down. Tears filled his eyes as he knew all his efforts till today all those attacks that he had survived from the pokemon, all those attacks that he launched at the pokemon everything was a waste.*

"Poor skitty, Look what you have done. Do you know what a waste of life are you? You should maybe not live!"

*And Mist's tail started glowing in a bright silver color. Was this the iron tail coming at the skity. Mist knew what he was doing as he charged down towards Skity jumped in the air and launched a powerful IRON TAIL on the skity*

"You are a waste of life. I'm sure Lord Arceus would not be too proud of you."

*Saying this Mist then turned towards the pink pokemon and launched a SAND ATTACK at the pokemon*

"You there! What do you think? Tell me! Answer me! How are you gonna brink justice to unova? By destroying all the ancient places? The places that are the charm of Unova? Are you even a resident of Unova? I believe not. If you cannot help us......go back to where you came from."

*Darkmist stood in front of the pokemon with tears in its eyes. The hat he would wear had almost torn. He knew his death could be near but yet he was brave enough to fight the pokemon for the justice of unova!*

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
Mokato - Desert Resort

She got hit... she flew only a short distance away. She then charged back with her own POWERFUL iron tail. The tail glowed Silver, her eyes were locked on him and NOTHING could stop her, now. She did not appreciate being called a waste of life. She didn't like it at all and was determined to return the favour to the stupid Pokémon. Did it know anything about common decency? Wow... this Pokémon was a real numbskull. Hitting her with his iron tail was the worst thing he could've done... she was about to make his attack backfire... HARDCORE!

The tail SLAPPED him smack in the face multiple times before she used bounce and came down with an Ariel Ace... she didn't stop until she had knocked the Umbreon to the floor, which only took until the second hit, not very hard at all. He was an idiot... trying to smack her down, bring her down, just like he'd done the WHOLE. WAY. THERE. She glanced at Mew, narrowing her eyes at it, slightly. She then turned her attention back to the Pokémon with hardly any knowledge.

"All I ask is for you to use HALF A BRAIN CELL. You listened to me, did you? No, you didn't! So I'll tell you something that you WILL have to listen to..."

She laughed hysterically with power. She was learning a new move! Wait... this Hyper Beam she was using... it was a special type of Hyper Beam! She unleashed the unusually LARGE Hyper Beam... but it wasn't a Hyper Beam at all.., it was a FLASH CANNON! He was already on the floor, just like he was 58 hits ago., poor Pokémon, what did he know about "GET UP AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" ... She did not understand him. He was weak and lay on the floor, in pieces. She decided to try to finish him off. No mercy shown, she came at the Umbreon with a final song... it sent shivers down even the darkest of Pokémon's spines...

"Come, little Darkmist, come with me. Safe and happy you will be.
Away from home, now, let us run. With Skitty you'll have so much fun...
Be free to frolic, be free to play, with your life you'll have to pay.

Oh, little, Darkmist, you cannot leave. For you, your family will grieve.
Calling more, my perish song calls, back on forth, your eyelids fall.
Oh little Darkmist, you were not clever, now you'll stay with me, forever..."

She sung her perish song... She knew what a waste of life she had been... but it wasn't a waste of life. She had lived for SO much and helped SO many people on her way... if she was going down, so was he. Besides, he had been far too uncoordinated to even TRY to beat her. Why was he even trying? He would just end up like he would've been in the first place... hell. This was her doing and she didn't even TRY to do anything. She watched the hapless Umbreon, laughing hysterically. It was suffering badly and didn't even have enough strength to get up. What a shame if he was too... waste away?

She smirked maliciously. She knew what she was going to do. She watched all the Pokémon grow weak. She would grow weaker than the others because of the attacks, but she didn't feel a thing. Was she... maybe, immune to her own death song? If she was, it would help her out a lot, by getting rid of this... peasant. This "Darkmist" had been a thorn in the side for the majority of the journey and now... it needed removing...

Now, she saw Meow's desire. She saw what he was doing and why. She wanted to do the same for him... with all thoughts running from her mind.

"Say goodbye, Mist..."

In one selfless act...

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

Also, picking up some lines from Hypno's Lullaby, are? ;))

Meow - Desert Resort

Meow was now convinced that the Skitty was just a ruthless murderer who did not have any justification for trying to kill the others... including himself. Her motives were mysterious? Which side was she on? Only one thing was apparent to Meow - she was not loyal to either side. Meow decided to kill her first of all. She was a troublemaker without any apparent justification besides fun. The song clearly did not affect her. Meow also knew that a normal Skitty should not be able to use Hyper Beam. He decided that such an abomination was also a sign of negativity. But... could he kill her? He did not, for some reason, feel like attacking at all...

"Kill her." The Darkness urged Mew. "She is an enemy. A sign of negativity. She deserves nothing but death."

"But... but those three symbols..."

"ENOUGH! Just do it!"

The Darkness was firm. It was clear that it would not budge, even a bit. Was this what justice was? Meow realized that pure justice involved no mercy. No mercy at all. Justice and mercy were incompatible. They simply could not exist together, because mercy was bias, making judgement unfair. Suitable punishment had to be given, no matter what the effects on the victim are. Even murder was acceptable as long as it was justified...

But Meow also realized that he may not have the capacity for pure justice. When an offender is spared, it harms the life of the victim further. The offender shall do worse deeds, knowing that he shall be spared... courtesy of mercy.

But was justice a good thing, then? Justice had no flavours. It was balanced, which is good at first glance, but no flavours, no hues. Justice was bland. Boring. Nothing interesting or extraordinary. If the Unova was bestowed justice... would it become a better place? Would it change the lives of all the Pokemon for the better? Meow had slowly began to doubt it. How could that be? How would it change the lives of the inhabitants for the better... if there are no lives to change at all? It was like a monarchy consisting of no one but the king, like a democracy with no "normal" citizens. Empty and hollow. Without any value at all.

"NO!" said the Darkness, sensing Meow's thoughts. "You do not know what to do?! Do THIS!"

The Darkness began to envelop the offender, Mokato, in order to suffocate her with all the Darkness, in order to crush her, both physically and mentally.

"What... is the ultimate being of Light doing...? Why... why is he so dark...?"

Last edited:

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
(Actually, it WAS only selfless. Being selfish isn't the correct answer, because DarkMist started it, so if anybody is selfish, it's DarkMist... WOW, you actually thought that stats was the matter here, too? WOW. This RPG isn't based off of moves that a Pokémon CAN use. It isn't based off of STATS that the Pokémon have... ¬.¬')

[Yup, I forgot to add that in ^^;]

Mokato - Inside the darkness

The darkness shrouded her in more darkness (I guess?) and she seemed unaffected. It started to hurt a little, until five minutes later, the pain progressed into something even more powerful. She choked a bit, trying to find the air she needed. The darkness being shoved into her, was reluctant to leave her, it had to do something about the Skitty. The thing was... not even SHE was in control of what she was doing. Sure, her intentions were strong, but she did not want to kill DarkMist... or had she already? He just lay there, not moving and she couldn't see him breathing, either. Maybe he was surrendered into the place she sent him to... or the darkness sent him to. Hell.

"You...You won't get away with this... Grrr..."

It hurt to go on, but she couldn't give up. She said that she would give up a while ago, but something was making her move. Something was keeping her going and it was obviously effective on her. Thoughts that ran from her mind instantly came back again, making even more thoughts of what she intended to get rid of. The thoughts multiplied, her mind was overloading... it was almost like being a robot! She began to fight the Darkness back. Did it feel physical pain? If so, she could always fight herself out of there. She was growing weak, though.

She began to glow a strange pattern... her pink fur revealed a strange figure. A figure that seemed familiar... she had seen it before. The light began growing brighter and brighter. It did not stop until the darkness felt it. 'Til the darkness felt pain, until it diminished, just like the light had done before. Knowing Flash Cannon - she used it, she actually wasn't in control of what she just did... the darkness wasn't controlling her, though. In fact, she was beating it with the blindingly light attacks and the glowing pattern that bared the darkness NO MERCY... But...the darkness went away. Disappeared. Far away. Her eyes set upon the Umbreon again... she felt a strange urge to carry on her coo. The coo that might kill him even more than it had. The thoughts then hurt her head... she stumbled for a little, then fell to the floor. She rolled around in pain, clutching her head, her tail was very stiff and it was only moving in shock. Her tiny paws cramped up and she got up, despite the pain.

"N-No... I said you won't get away with this... I. SAID. NO!"

Her eyes that had always been closed... opened! Nobody actually saw her eyes. They had turned fully blue and a sign of her true form. She wasn't like she had been acting... something inside of her was making her do this. Something in her head or something deep down, embedded in her heart. Her thoughts were hers, but her actions, however, weren't. She didn't regret what she had done, but she the fact that she had been like this in the first place. She was called Monster when she was little... she wasn't a monster, she WASN'T A MONSTER! She couldn't be... could she?

"I-I... I won't let you do this!"

The voice of the darkness spoke again. Where was the darkness, though? It had disappeared a while ago, but it's voice remained there, in that exact place. It wasn't the darkness' voice, though... it was her mothers! Her mothers spirit had been living in her brain, her heart, HER BODY! She had to tell her the truth, now... because she couldn't bare to see her little girl get hurt anymore... this was all her doing, until the end...

"Mokato... I thought I would never see you again, but... here you are, in front of me... I cannot believe that I can still be with you, in your heart, with you. I just... can't believe it. I thought it was the end for you, but if I don't tell you, now... you will go down, just like I had.

Mokato, I-I... I was killed by a Houndoom... a Houndoom that had been -"

She was cut off, by Mokato. Her eyes closed, she fell to the floor, breathing slowly. She couldn't hear her mother anymore... all she could hear was the roaring blood in her ears. Her heart beat beginning to fade away. Her body, going into shock and loosing control. The pattern on her fur FINALLY stopped glowing. It disappeared. But she was about to disappear, too. Her mothers spirit was still inside of her, daring to come out after a while, for all to see... maybe Meow would see that it really WASN'T HER FAULT after all...

Last edited:

Monek_OP

bernie2016
Roi the Slowking
Desert Resort

They weren't dead. Mokato couldn't pull off a Perish Song strong enough to kill Mew and Mist. Even while being particularly insane and infused with darkness, Mokato couldn't kill them - she's more of a danger to herself. The Darkness must've affected her greatly, she muttered about how she was pure before falling unconscious. It must be toying with her; making her think its someone, or something else.

The Desert Resort was vast, and the heat burned on Roi's rough skin - it was used to the cool rivers and breezy days of the Abundant Shrine. It was hard to see; he wasn't even sure he was going in the direction of the PokeCenter. Upon realizing this, he knew that getting lost in the Resort was a very bad situation to be in, and he promptly turned around.

It wasn't his superb mind that guided him this time, the endless hills of sand were identical in every direction, and the Sandstorm that was brewing made it very hard to see even such a large landmark such as the (now ruined) Relic Castle. But what did guide him, and made him hurry? The noise.

The sounds of attacks and squeals lead him to the exact spot where he was, before he went after Snips at the Pokemon Center.

The Pokemon were brawling again - Meow vs Mokato vs Mist. Meow and Mist were smart not to trust Mokato, but they were still fighting, so it probably didn't matter.

As soon as the crazed Skitty caught sight of Roi, two things happened:

The first was Roi's realization of the lack of actual battling, but rather weak attacks and weak dodges, with an edge of crazed animosity. Mist wobbled around Meow protecting himself from an attack that would surely knock him out, while Mokato sent Flash Cannons, missing her opponents all the time - the Perish Song had done much more than he expected.

The second was the shower of ill-powered and ill-aimed attacks that Mokato and Meow sent. Swiftly blocking, Roi sent a heal pulse to Mist, who managed to KO both Pokemon simultaneously, a feat only capable in the conditions that the two Pokemon were in.

Roi than disabled the Skitty's flash cannon, and began to drag it to the Relic Castle, a landmark that he hoped Snips would no to look for in Salamence form, when and if they came to rescue the remainder of the Warriors.

The rejuvenated Mist began to do the same with Meow, but than Roi spoke, something he was hoping he wouldn't have to do do to the now intense sandstorm.

"Leave him, he is a danger even when unconscious."

The blue Umbreon was obviously clever, and it must've also known not to speak. They then traveled slowly to the Relic Castle, in hopes of finding Snips, and purifying Mokato.

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
[One thing, though... Mist was down because of Mokato, he couldn't have knocked her out, even with the heal pulse, again with the bunnying! Not with only my character, but AWM and Bleuumreon's, too!

Mokato is perfectly sane! But the desert is making her hallucinate, so you are let off again... the last time, okay?]

Mokato - Being dragged into the Relic castle

"No! You can't do this, NOOOOO!"

She scratched at the air, kicking and thrashing around, hissing like a mad man... finally getting out of the grip of Roi, turning around and chomping on his burnt arm. She only intended to get away, but the way he dragged her was unacceptable, it hurt her, burnt her skin as it dragged along the path he was taking her on. She stood defensively, only looking him in the eye at first glance. She appeared to be looking at him, but the way she tilted her head made her ears flop over her face... she blew them up again... only to find that she was being irritated by her floppy ears.

"Look, I don't need some burnt up Slowking telling me what I can do and where I am going! If anything, I would've gone home a long time ago, if..."

She stopped her sentence there, realising that she couldn't afford to drift off into deep contemplation... the deserts scorching depths had grown even warmer. Warmer than she'd ever been before... but still, the darkness didn't seem to be appearing again, which was a GOOD sign. She closed her eyes tighter... then inhaled slowly, exhaling deeply two seconds after the inhale... she scratched behind her ear with her hind paw. She once again looked at her ears, flopping into her face AGAIN. At least she had something to do... she could do a wide range of stuff, including death.

She smiled darkly, watching the Slowkings foot tap impatiently on the floor. She watched it's hypnotic action for maybe two minutes, before pouncing at it and scratching it with her dagger like claws, drawing blood. She looked at the blood... it made her grin widely... so wide... her grin was massively hysterical. So hysterical that she couldn't even recognise herself anymore. The darkness' toying intentions had left her feeling confused. She really did not understand.

She narrowed her eyes at the blood on her claws, she hissed at it, rather loudly, in fact.

"You see this? You made me do this..."

Her eyes appeared to be staring at nothing anymore. Inside her head, nothing was going on, she wasn't even sure if her brain was progressing correctly, until she blinked, of course. Her tiny paws began digging in the sand, she was searching for something... her odd behaviour was due to a smell... a smell that she remembered very much. The odd smell messed with her nose... the heal bell had made her ears blank out... she used perish song, which eventually caused the Pokémon a deathly virus that weakened them every time they attacked her, so in her defence, they were wasting their own energy...

To her, the world looked different, so lonely and solitary... she sung a song about what it looked like to her. The plants were nowhere to be seen anymore. The tiniest of seeds sprouted in response to her singing...

"... ... ..."

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Return of Gekko

( return of Gekko im gonna redo dis)

Gekko awoke inside the arms of a strong and warm pokemon she looked at its large claw that was carring her it was red and had three lines coming out of the middle which had a circle in the middle of its hand. Gekko looked at it and remeber hearing of teh god of land Groudon who fromed teh lands in arceus desire long ago but fell dormat along with kyogre God of teh seas after thoose two had a huge battle.
She tehn heard a fimilar voice with a scottish accent say " Thank you my leige for saving this we lassie" gekkko thought to herself why does he call me we when im basicly a adult. She then thought about darka nd what were happening between the heroes and what happened with teh mew and said " Is darkmsit and every1 alright?" The groudon looked at teh sylveon and said " I dont know about the black dog with the funny hat or th living jello is doing we are in Hoenn right know atop mt Pyre my home."

" Hoeen im suppose to be in Unova fighting the upcoming darkness not in the worlds greatest prairie lands" gekko replied. "we lassie i can take you back there Grodoun would love to but he has to warm the land so it doesnt flood inside mt Pyre." Gekko then jumped on the staraptors back but right before teh Grodoun gave the sylveon a few stones a fire water and 2 moon stones. She gladdy put thoose into her bag and she and the staraptor flew to unova

After a couple hours the sylveon reached teh desert resort and saw the chaos and the battles between the heroes until she saw Makato sing a joyous toon the sylveon walked up to Makato and said to her " You sing beuatifully and i have a gift if you want it" teh sylveon held out one of teh moon stones to teh skitty." If you want to evolve touch the stone my good freind."

(Black your skitty has a choice touch the stone and evolve or not touch it an dstay a skitty.)

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
[It's Mokato, silly!]

Mokato - Desert Resort

She looked at the Sylveon cutely... she didn't know what to make of the Moon Stone, what was this about, evolving or something? Did she want to go through the daring precedure? A lot of Pokémon had used these for generations, now, but did she really want to get strong? Did she really want to change? Did she HONESTLY want to evolve.

She poked at the stone a couple of times, hoping not to change... luckily, she didn't. She took it in her arms and carried it along with her. She didn't evolve even when it made contact with her. She might not use it, but she thought twice about it. She decided to take it along with her, following the taller Sylveon... wait a minute, she recognised this Sylveon... this Sylveon wasn't just ANY Sylveon... this was Gekko! She pounced on her, playfully wagging her tail, happy to see the first person she'd met around these parts again.

"Gekko! Is that you? I can't believe it's you, I am so happy!"

The expression on Mokato's face said a lot. She was so excited to see Gekko again, as the Sylveon smiles awkwardly back at the Pink, tiny Skitty. She blinked twice, consecutively. She then stopped blinking, and then staring off into space, pacing around Gekko for answers. She begged for her to tell her where she was going next, she bounced around her once again, her tail wagging so fast, it lifted her off the floor for matter of an odd two seconds.

"I-I... C'mon, where are we going, now? And... do you REALLY think that I'm better off looking like my sister... Yamaru. She is a fearless Delcatty!"

She liked to boast about her relations, it made her feel special in some weird, tingly way. But back to this "evolving" thing, she asked and questioned the Sylveon to exhaustion.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
And teh freindship thickens

She looked at the bubbly skitty and smiled seeing her happy . After all the things that happen and teh Skitty grabbing the stone she said " The legendary groudon told me to give it to you hopping you would take it if he thinks your ready then Arceus must think so and I know evolution may seem scary but when i evolved from an eevee long ago i felt the same way.
(gekko flash back moment begins) "But im scared mommy and Sun i don't wanna evolve' young gekko said to her older sister espeon and her mother who was a sylveon. " Don't worry gekko both me your father and your brothers and sisters were al scared until we did but its not bad in all just find the good thing about it." Gekko gulped then touched the stone with all her emotions and glowed into wondorous colors transforming into a sylveon.( gekko flash back moment ends)

"Always find a way after evolve thinking it is a good idea i found mine which was to defeat the threat of dragons we all find our ways trust me" gekko said before she put her hand behind the skittys back and making her felled reassured.

"I want to tell you that i might of met your sister a delcatty once she talked to me about her younger sister who was afraid of evolution and hoped she would choose to."

( and the freindship thickens)

Monek_OP

bernie2016
[[@BlackStar: The bunnying was a continuation of what was happening - @Swampurtz: You're still not allowed to use X&Y Pokemon, and unless Cassa said you could somehow live through a clear perma-death-ban, than you need to get off, and if so, BlackStar replied to spam... This is the last time I'm going to 'un-bunny' the story, but if we just keep having mini-plots in the Desert Resort, this thread isn't going anywhere. I will advance the plot if I have to using other characters - as nothing important has happened since Cassa left for the PokeCeneter. Also, its still not known if Sylveons use a stone, so try to keep the plot consistent]]

The recollections of how Roi's foot bled and where Mist was and whether Gekko was a mirage or not all seemed unclear. Mokato seemed to be talking to the Sylveon, whether it was real or not, and what really happened was a blur. Was the Darkness toying with Roi's memories? Mokato was now singing - whether it was another Perish Song, that would surely kill all the Pokemon in the Desert Resort if sung, or if she was just singing to the Sylveon-Mirage was unclear.

Being burnt up and bleeding in the harsh sun wasn't glamorous, and with Roi afraid to approach Mokato as she always made him black out - he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't know where any other Pokemon were, but it seemed as though Mokato was enjoying herself. Deciding that staying in the storm much longer would probably be a bad choice, he set off to find a Pokemon Center, and possibly Snips in the process.

He didn't get far from the Desert Resort when he saw the fences made by humans, and the small village near them. He would be an odd Pokemon to be found there - and being high leveld and weak didn't help his chances of slipping unnoticed, un-captured. Instead, he vaguely remembered what Snips had done to summon the Tranquil in the White Forest crusade. It didn't work, but it did catch the attention of some fishermen, and after a short chase, the humans cornered him.

He shot weakly a jet of water, and which was dodged. The next thing he knew, his forehead was sore and he was battling a Basculin. He used the oppurtunity to jump in the water, and used Psychic to throw the Pokeball that he was captured in out at sea. It was pink and looked odd, but it was OK because suddenly his only injury was the lump on his forehead.

He began swimming, his main objective was to tell Snips what had happened.

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

[@Monek_OP: But DarkMist defeated Mokato and Meow simultaneously? That is extreme bunnying. Mild bunnying is allowed... but extreme? No. When I make Meow attack, I never control the effects of the attack. I allow the other people to dodge it or block it. Unless it is something like Thunder in the Rain, which Meow has used only once.

Also, Swampurtz, your posts are unintelligible. The grammar... -_-

BlackStar80: The fact that you are killing Umbreon off, which only the Game Master is allowed to do... is wrong. And even the game master can only do that if he or she is banning the member. Also, defeating the darkness singlehandedly? Which even Meow could not do? With a SKITTY? ._.]

Meow - Desert Resort

"I am sure you agree, Meow." said the Darkness, startling Meow, who looked back at it. "I am sure that you agree... that Skitty is a nuisance. A troublemaker. You see what came out of her? Darkness. She is the ultimate being of Darkness. You must kill her."

Meow, for once, agreed with the Darkness. The little Skitty tried to kill all of them off using Perish Song. Certain deeds, even if they had failed, had to be punished. What were her motives for attempting murder? Meow nodded, partially in genuine agreement and partially because of being under the Darkness' spell.

"I am sure you know what the Darkness is weak to..." said the Darkness, knowing about the common weakness Dark and Normal shared - Fighting. "Focus on killing her. Make sure to show no mercy. Justice does not have any mercy."

Meow cringed at the last line. The Darkness had been reading his mind or what? He slowly turned away, locking his eyes on Mokato, as he gathered Aura between his palms. The palms grew warmer and warmer at a rapid rate, finally unleashed towards Mokato in the shape of a Sphere. Meow knew that Aura Sphere could not be dodged. It was drawn to the opponent's Aura. For Mokato to dodge it, there was only one thing she could do, of course, -- diminish her own Aura... suicide.

"Good." the Darkness called out behind Meow. "That should do it. Kill the Warriors of Light now."

"Light?" asked the puzzled Meow, narrowing his eyes. Were those Pokemon standing up for Light, after all?"

"Er... Darkness. Er... I was... consumed in Light, so I called out its name by mistake. Destroy those Warriors of Darkness."

Meow grew slightly suspicious. The behaviour that the Darkness showed him seemed cryptic. Meow turned around, so as to not show his eyes to the Darkness -- he would live to keep his motives in the dark for the time being. (Pun intended.)

"Sure..." Meow replied with the universal answer to every statement. It was a wonder how the word could keep someone's intentions in the dark. (Pun intended again.) The word could have sincerity behind it, or it could be enveloped in sarcasm. The thing was, it was hard to make out the actual truth.

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
[@AWildMew - You CLEARLY think I care about stats and stuff? This is a game, not a maths competition, and you KNOW how much I hate maths. She didn't defeat the darkness, she just APPEARED to have defeated the darkness! Seriously, though. Cass' was fine with the killing of DarkMist, look at my VM's. Plus, Mokato is not being UBER... she is simply protecting herself, only immune to it because of her power to sing and the plants grow. She is a being of light, truly. But, sure, this will spoil my plot... I will tell you what's really going on. She does know perish song, but it can be used as the move: "Sing" too. So... go ahead, criticize my RPG skills!

@Swampertz - Yes... I think it shall evolve with something like an oval stone or something? ... Unless they bring new stones out, it cannot really be justified that she evolved with a stone, but good plot!

Finally @Monek_OP - Yes, but even Mew knows about the bunnying. I am not saying this because I feel like shouting at you, I am telling you this because you can get banned for it, as it is not obeying Serebii rules.]

Mokato - Desert Resort

She was enjoying the reassuring actions of Gekko, she relaxed a little, but it wasn't long until a massive ball of Aura energy came hurtling towards her, thrown by the malevolent Mew. She looked back, pushing Gekko away, trying to help and defend her. Right now, she didn't care if it hurt her, it would be the least of the pain she would get if she was to get hit by the gargantuan ball of Psychic energy.

"Oh no - Gekko, take cover behind that rock!"

She knew she couldn't do much about the ill-aimed Aura Sphere, it was coming right at her, though. She needed to do something, as she heard the darkness protest against her doings. She couldn't dodge it, it followed her around, like she was some sort of magnet. She needed to do something, otherwise, it would be goodbye, Mokato! She tried to deflect the attack with a vicious Flash Cannon, that went straight into the Aura Sphere! The two attacks brawled for a minute, before an explosion sent her flying back, as well as Meow, while Gekko was protected by the rocks cover.

She had been badly damaged, as had Meow, due to the explosion. The scratches and open wounds were a tattle-tale sign of weakness. Meow was winning his battle against her, but his wounds also told the same tattle-tale sign. She had the urge to run up to the Mew and hug him... she realised she was wrong. After sending the Flash Cannon, as it had exploded, the blinding flash of light had blinded her eyes... when she opened them, the world seemed much darker... different! The sky was dark - a grey kind of colour, the trees were dead and the plants and life... there was one. She looked at the decomposing body of the dead Umbreon, too. She felt a deep, sinking feeling in her gut that gave her a sickening sense that she really WAS a monster.

"I-I... I really am a monster, Meow... You win, the darkness wins, Y-You... You all win... darkness shall conquer Unova, no matter what we do, but just hear me out... if you have nothing to live for... you have nothing to die for..."

She stood there, standing on three legs, one arm out, surrendering, knowing that she wouldn't be able to defeat the darkness on her own. Meow's life was still in danger, but her head was spinning so much, she forgot which side she was on. Until the Aura Sphere hit her... (Well, the EXPLOSION of the intercepted Aura Sphere) a big thought smacked into her, just like she had banged into a brick wall.

"W-What am I even doing... life is what I am here for... life is what I was born for... but, instead... I destroyed ones life..."

Her eyes darted to the Umbreon... deciding that she could do something about it... the special words that her mother used to sing to her. They were lyrics from a song of life. She could try to do something about the cold Umbreon... she started to sing, her eyes filling up with tears of great remorse... she hung her head, her ears flopping down, right into her face. She closed her eyes as one single tear drop rolled down he face.

"When you try your best but you don't succeed... when you get what you want, but not what you need...

When you lose something you can't replace... when you love something, but it goes to waste... stuck in reverse.

Hold your head up high, don't look down below... when your too in love, to let it go... when you love something, but it goes to waste...

Stuck in reverse...

The lights will guide you home... and ignite your bones and I will try... to fix you..."

[@AWildMew - Sorry about the starting, BUT... I was not bunnying with your character, he would've flown back, even a person with logic knows that, I hope you understand that she is bringing Darkmist back to life...]

Monek_OP

bernie2016
Shellder
Darkness

The events after the White Forest crusade seemed like a blur for a while - She refused to speak to Roi, but he had no idea how tempted she was, that was, until they came. Even though Roi had stayed relatively stable, mentally, at least, he had no idea how hard she was working to repel the darkness. It would speak to her, tell her, persuade her - and she kept calm. She knew that once it realized that she couldn't be cracked, it'd go away. It didn't. If she began to speak to Roi again, so could the darkness - and little did he know, he had the weakest will power of all. She had to tell him ... But was it worth the risk?

Roi the Slowking
Desert Resort

He hadn't been swimming long before returning to the shore. The fishermen had left, and it was still light enough to see. He decided to attempt to get to the Human City with the Pokemon Center - trainers couldn't battle him in the streets. Not long after reaching the encampment on 'Route 4', he saw that the only trainer on the route was a woman wearing a green cap, and she had a Maril with her. No need to worry.

However, all of a sudden, Shellder spoke to him again.

"I don't have very much time to explain," she started. "I can't hold off the Darkness much longer - you need to be pure-" her voiced was drowned out with the eerie voice that spoke to him before. The Darkness.

It would be a shame if something happened to Shellder... I can prevent it, but you must do me a favor...

((Cassa, feel free to do what you will with Roi, as you're sorta alone in the RP as of now,))

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Gekkos true potential

Gekko then saw the incoming aura sphere hit Mokato she tehn saw the Mew and then yelled at it" U never learn i told you to stop and we are the good guys but you choose to disregard me." She then noticed dark mists dead body and how Mokato is trying to help him." You killed dark i have told you before you should not mess with me the dragon slayer, i have when i was younger battled the merciless Dark Rayquaza and saved thousands of lives. for dark and everyone else u have killed i shall defeat you." Then a sudden power awakened inside gekko then light went into Gekkos body and she then changed into a glaceon. Noticing what happened she was scared to her self that she changed and then she changed again to a umbreon then back to a sylveon.

I can change into the forms of my brothers and sisters she said as turning between a shiny eevee then a vaporeon then a flareon then a jolteon and so on and so forth until she changed into a sylveon again. she then ran at the mew and changed into an umbreon and used a dark pulse on the mew and then into a flareon and used fire blast and back to a sylveon to use moon blast.

Last edited:

Monek_OP

bernie2016
Roi the Slowking
Route 4

The darkness wasn't as overwhelming as Shellder described it - in fact, it was just like Shellder, and Roi knew not to take it seriously. It was misguiding, yes, but ignorable. In fact, he figured that Shellder must still be numbing it, as she wasn't speaking to him again. He figured that Mist & Mokato, had they made it out of the Resort alive, could hopefully do their best to purify him, although he doubted that being exposed to a lot of light purified him; it was probably more like the Placebo Effect. However, if Shellder, and by extension the darkness, knew that you could be purified, than there had to be a way to do it!

He had thought all this, while being monitored by the eerie voice, on the Coast again. He realized that finding Snips would be a bad idea - she was very smart to stay away from the corrupted Pokemon. The Slowking instead decided to go to the Desert Resort.

It hadn't taken him long, maybe 10 human minutes. He had never felt so refreshed after having gone to a Pokemon Center and going into freshwater afterwars - he sprinted the whole way. However, only have of this was because of the amount of energy he had, the other was the sense of urgency. He didn't know what, or why, but he felt as though Mist was in trouble.

Roi arrived to see the whole cast of Warriors, excluding Snips, coming toward him. It was odd, the Sylveon wasn't a mirage, Roi thought. After looking closer, it seemed as though Mist was fine! When he approached the Warriors, they explained how Mokato couldn't kill the Pokemon with Perish Song - she had used Hyper Voice! After all this time, Roi and the Warriors had finally met.

And that's when he blacked out.

Last edited:

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
(Swampurtz, yes, you need to improve on your grammar. And I was the one who allowed X and Y Pokémon to be OK in this RPG... but again, Swampurtz, watch out - your posts are cutting it a little short on words. And yes, again, if you don't improve on your grammar you are going to receive another strike and will be out of the RPG and for REAL this time... sorry, but this can't keep happening)

Snips - Pokémon Center in White Forest​

I just let Nurse Joy drag me into the center to do whatever she wanted with me. For some reason I was starting to feel a little sick... maybe it was because of all the events of the day, or maybe it was something else... but as I was pondering this, Nurse Jenny quickly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Here you go... here is some medicine for you to swallow, and some special gauze to put on your wounds..." She said, giving me a pill to swallow, and sat me down on a hospital bed so she could put some special medicine on my cuts and scrapes. I hadn't realized I had had any, but when I looked down I clearly saw them. It freaked me out a little to see what bad shape I was actually in...

I swallowed the pill, which tasted a little bit like fruit. And I expected the gauze to sting, but actually it felt soothing on my wounds... I slowly fell backwards onto the bed, as I began to relax while she took care of me...

"Ah, that feels so good... please don't stop..." I said, feeling as if I was in heaven.

A little while later, I opened my eyes while I heard Jenny say softly: "get some rest now. You need it..."

I quickly fell asleep, having no problem with the advice she had just given me... I slowly began to forget all about my troubles, and about the Darkness...

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Myah <3

(where my derilect sucks balls and my grammers sucks so herpa pig derpa herp flurp any way Gekko now has a damn choice. I really try on my grammar but yeah stuff places things #Gekko 4 president)

Gekko noticed the darkness coming and taking over pokemon around her driving themselves insane. she then saw Mokato still trying to heal Dark mist she ran to the two Pokemon and turned into an espeon and used psychic on them to carry them as she ran to the closes Pokemon center. She said to the frozen Mew " I hope the darkness withers your brain."
She ran as fats a she could to the closest Pokemon center she then saw crazed magnemites and ferrothorns guard her path. Gekko quickly turned into a flareon and launched a fire blast blasting all the stell types in her way and switched back to a espeon and lifted the two pokemon up before they hit the ground as she continued running.
Once she finally entered the pokemon center she put the two Pokemon she was lifting down as she looked at the TV as the news was saying that almost 90% of Unova is covered in the darkness saying the only Safe zones where Hamulia city and the Pokemon league.Gekko then looked behind her and saw Snips laying their in a bed sleeping witch made gekko relieved.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
(where my derilect sucks balls and my grammers sucks so herpa pig derpa herp flurp any way Gekko now has a damn choice. I really try on my grammar but yeah stuff places things #Gekko 4 president)

Gekko noticed the darkness coming and taking over pokemon around her driving themselves insane. she then saw Mokato still trying to heal Dark mist she ran to the two Pokemon and turned into an espeon and used psychic on them to carry them as she ran to the closes Pokemon center. She said to the frozen Mew " I hope the darkness withers your brain."
She ran as fats a she could to the closest Pokemon center she then saw crazed magnemites and ferrothorns guard her path. Gekko quickly turned into a flareon and launched a fire blast blasting all the stell types in her way and switched back to a espeon and lifted the two pokemon up before they hit the ground as she continued running.
Once she finally entered the pokemon center she put the two Pokemon she was lifting down as she looked at the TV as the news was saying that almost 90% of Unova is covered in the darkness saying the only Safe zones where Hamulia city and the Pokemon league.Gekko then looked behind her and saw Snips laying their in a bed sleeping witch made gekko relieved.

193 words. And filled with errors. If you took half a minute to read through it before posting inadequately, you might have avoided continually breaking RPG forum rules.