• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dawn/Hikari Shippings Poll

What's your favorite Dawn shipping

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubChan

Wonderwall
The Dawn/Hikari Shippings Poll

Hello Guys, we know that we have many shippings with Dawn in it, so, this poll is to know which shipping is the most popular here in Serebii

DON'T BASH ANY CHARACTER OR SHIPPING

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
Appealshpping for me. Don't care much for the Dawn other ships. They got along well for rivals & being different. Zoey also looked out for Dawn a lot, which she didn't seem to do for the other contenders and Dawn has helped her out as well (when Zoey hurt her lag).

While out of the main girls Ash traveled with, I do like Dawn with him most since they got along pretty well without getting on each others nerves much & Ash watched most her contest & Dawn stayed with him instead of going with her Zoey or Kenny and helped Ash a lot during his gym battles. But Ash & Dawn are a lot alike, so I rather see them with other people.

Dawn shippings aren't that important to me, so my investment isn't that high. Anyways, I like AppealShipping, I think Zoey and Dawn share similar interests, and Zoey could be like a mentor and rival to Dawn at the same time, while they might grow closer during the process.

I like one-sided HeatTagShipping because Conway is funny, but I don't really support it, it's purely for laughs and purely one-sided.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
HEATTAGSHIPPING! They make a cute couple, plus it's confirmed that Conway likes Dawn. I thought they had the cutest interactions. I also support Ikari, but I prefer heattag.

Pearlshipping... their interactions and the way they supported each other says everything.

Though Appealshipping has its charm too. If Pokemon was a seinen, they could've worked very well as a yuri pairing.

BubChan

Wonderwall
I really love Penguin and Ikari, two of my four pokémon OTP <3333
And Appeal too, my pokémon yuri OTP <3333

i like Pearl in a friendly way, their friendship is so cute <3333
HeatTag shipping is really cute too, i don't ship it, but i love the way that Conway stalk Dawn :3
SapphirePearl is cute too, but i prefer in a Friendship way, i love friendly shippings :3
Cavalier is more like Idol and fangirl, in my opinion
Twinleaf is a good ship too, such a good mix of personality
Savant, i used to ship it, this two looks good together
i never used to ship Brock with the 3 main girls, but i think that lightrock is cute :D

Graham Aker

I admit to having a bit of a soft spot for Pearl at times, but I think she works best with Zoey. Kinda like her with Gary too.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Pearlshipping definitely. It's been my favorite Ash shipping for the longest time. They were so close during DP and besides, Dawn's the only girl to ever wear a cheerleading uniform to any of Ash's gym battles.

I also like Cavalier, Ikari, Twinleaf, and Fortune (how is that pairing not in the poll? I love Lucas and Fortuneshipping)

UDI

Orange Hero
Pearlshipping!!

by far is the most strong Dawn's Ships

NPT

Just a member
I picked Pearlshipping because it used to be my favorite shipping back in the day. Ash and Dawn were very supportive of each other during DP.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Appealshipping, probably. Zoey was blatantly a lesbian and she had some real interest in Dawn. I like Conway having a crush on Dawn, but I don't support it with Dawn liking him back...if that makes any sense. I also liked Dawn's interactions with Barry.

I don't mind Pearlshipping, but I always saw Ash and Dawn as siblings rather than any romantic interest. I never got into it because by the time DP started I was bored of Ash ships and didn't care about pairing him up anymore. Still I can see why others really like it though.

Hikatoshi26

I like this thread a nice change of pace. I voted Pearl for obvious reasons (username, signature) and also they were the closest most sincere relatioship/friendship of all Ash ships to date.

majormanafemale

I like irakishipping best followed by appealshipping they both have strong hints are they odd hints yes but doesn't changefact tthey exist.

BlueDragonfangirl

Pearlshipping for me, they had amazing chemistry in my opinion and they work so well together, gave each other ideas how to fight, really loved these guy's interactions :D

zhixun

I choose KenHika and HikaHaru for Hikari. Just love the way that how Kengo initially called Hikari as Pikari then it is funny to see Kengo wants to travel with Hikari. The way that Hikari flirt with Kengo at the first contest they meet is a big hint in my opinion. The second choice is basically just because I like Haruka/ Hikari both as a coordinator.

Pearlshipping for me, no doubt. For me it's obvious that their relationship feels too right. The whole depth of this bond drains my attention into it.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Cavaliershipping for me, it's my OTP after all. I just love how Dawn fangirled over Gary and his poems whenever Ash and co. ran into him out there. Plus, I do think they would make a very adorable couple as well.

Ikarishipping. I like the whole opposites attract thing, tbh.

Pearlshipping. Like I said in the Ash shippings poll, I just loved how close they were during DP and the fact that Dawn is the only girl to ever wear a cheerleading uniform for some of gym battles is a pretty darn cute and also makes me think she like him too. Plus, there's High Touch and that song is just the ultimate Pearlshipping hint if you ask me. There are some lyrics in that song that are sort of thing that friends just don't say to each other, I'm not even sorry to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.