• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dawn/Hikari Shippings Poll

What's your favorite Dawn shipping

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

majormanafemale

Upon reading more reccent comments I personally saw Zoey crushing on Dawn but in no way does tjat mean Dawn retirns the feelings. Zoey waa doing the aubtle cjecking you out glance at Dawn I been glanced at this way by both genders. Irakishipping is most likely as Dawn gets beyond annoyed at Kenny. Their in weird love mess. Dawn showed direct intrest in Paul and Paul gave her a nickname these are preteens so nickname are big thing and sometimes 10-12 yr olds think slightly insulting name like trouble some is cutesy. He knows her name je smirks when she gets riled up and its Paul. Paul shows some intrest on Dawn and correct me if I am wrong didn't Paul save Dawn once ueah bit role reversal their as usually in poke world women and girls are more dominate and often save the dudes. I can't say anythong will ever really happen in the love mess Dawn is in but Paul is nicer to her then others when others aren't around. And Dawn made t clear hey I ma here look at me atitude towards Paul. Zoey crushing on Dawn. Kenny beyond flirting and even possible crushes from Barry and Conway but I don't know what those two guys are thinking both are nuts. Dawn has options and she isn't in love triangle she is in a love tangle. Sorry if I rambled.

Lilananas

Empress of Lazyness
TwinleafShipping, because their color schemes fit pefectly (together they look like a rainbow :D), and I like protagonist/rival relationships.

I also like ShapphirePearlShipping, cute fanarts got me into this ship ^^

vespiqueen

Ikari - this ship took FOREVER to grow on me. I hated it at first and it wasn't until after the DP series was over that I started to like it a little.

Twinleaf - I used to be a die hard twinleafshipper in the games and in the anime. I don't like it as much anymore but it's still really cute to me.

Penguin - I like this ship simply for the fact that I think it has the most hints from both sides.

Cavalier - Ok I would absolutely love Dawn and Gary together. I couldn't think of a more perfect anime pairing. If only..

Ninjagamer720

Pearlshipper 4 EVER!
Pearlshipper all the way! they are just so cute together. Pearlshipper 4life!!

Vycksta

My Dawn OTP is one not on the poll and not mentioned at all in this thread, and that's TotalEclipseshipping, which is Dawn x Darkrai. I got hints from the game, a couple of minor ones in The Rise of Darkrai, then I somehow managed to write a one-shot that convinced me that this ship really isn't terrible. In fact, it's rather beautiful, likewise with the fanart that crops up.

I did vote for SapphirePearlshipping on the poll, because it's a former OTP and I loved the Wallace Cup series of the anime, while I'll always be fond of InfraRedshipping (( Dawn x Mars )) too. That darling was the first Dawn OTP and I'll never forget the thread on here from years ago.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
*desperately wonders why Fortuneshipping is not an option* I love Fortuneshipping!

Pearlshipping! This is definitely my Pokemon OTP. For starters, Ash and Dawn just look so cute together and the hints we got were pretty strong, if you ask me. I love how they always supported each other; she wore a cheerleading outfit for some of his gym battles and he never missed a single one of her contests. What more is there I can say? I love this pairing!

Cavaliershipping! Dawn was actually fangirling over Gary and his poems, that was just so darn cute. What more can I say?

TwinLeafshipping! I'm a sucker for ships between rivals and plus, they do look really cut together.

Status
Not open for further replies.