• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dawn of Future

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
@Pokefan0234 - Well, In my opinion, Your Character is very, well, You are GodModding, i would say, because, it is unbelievable that your Character can actually beat Ho-Oh, and, with a fire-based attack, even thou Ho-Oh is part Fire.

... Whoops. I'll change that to something better like uh... I don't know... an ambush of Raticate or Gastly/Haunter/Gengar? Or maybe just one stronger Pokemon. Thank you for pointing this out, by the way.

Edit: For some odd reason, the server isn't allowing me to edit my SU... Would anyone know why?

Last edited:

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Ok the only thing i do think is really cheap is that you can hover on his flames. But ACCEPTED! BTW we're still accepting. You're only 8. We still need 10 then i can raise it.

Kehehe... I think I'll join this RPG.... Sounds fun...

Name: Wheezing, Belberith, Male

Attacks: Double Hit, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Smog

Description: Belberith is fluorescent orange, like he was as radiant as the sun. He also is a triplet, having a third head, giving him an extra brain. The third head of Belberith is yellow, like a lightbulb. He also releases black smoke along his body. He has a white skull on his main head, and white circles on the other two heads. He has blue eyes on his main head, and lackluster black on his other two.

Personality: Belberith is a true sad sack. He is cynical, and very melancholy, often talking about how the world is awful, and how he wishes it could improve. He also is a bully, literally taking hold of the words, "Misery loves company." He hates anyone who is overly happy, and will poke fun of the other pokemon. He also has had a rough past, which also may have contributed to his sad state.

History: When Belberith was young, he lived a relatively happy life. That all changed when the Shadow Bandits came into town. Made up of a demonic Spiritomb, and a bunch of other ghost types, they slowly started an evil business under the footholds of the city. One night, Belberith's parents discovered the secret of the business, and told there son to leave. Instead, he returned, to find the whole town in a war. Belberith searched for his bandits, only to find the evil Spiritomb, and his father in a quarrel. Suddenly, a gastly used destiny bond on Belberith's father, and then killed itself. Belberith watched as his father and mother were slowly murdered. He promptly ran away, and began to become a dark hearted being...

Sometime before meeting Alakazam, Belberith worked as a mercenary, poisoning all that stood in his way. He was taught Explosion just in case he was captured and forced to tell his secrets. He instead kept Smog to slowly poison anyone dumb enough to try and sneak up on him. He meet his greatest advisory in a veteran Tyranitar, whom was terrorizing an old king. He tormented the poor veteran, who almost bested him in battle. Belberith defeated him, and then decided to return to the kingdom. On his way there, he managed to creep into Alakzam's lab unnoticed, and was sucked into the future.

Anything else: Belberith is a sucker for anyone who is mysterious, choosing to hang out with his the dark and mysterious.

Last edited:

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Ruby Guardian A: It's very good, Accepted.
PS: Has anyone noticed that most pokemon in this Rpg, their parents were either lost or killed?

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
PS: Has anyone noticed that most pokemon in this Rpg, their parents were either lost or killed?
Haha, yeah. But mine was strictly for the purpose of Marowak.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Has anyone noticed that most pokemon in this Rpg, their parents were either lost or killed?

Lol... your absolutely right. But only one parent was killed in mine. I never really said the other wasn't alive....

Last edited:

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」

Not mine. I didnt mention about my char's Parents... i'm going to edit my char more now...

literally taking hold of the words, "Misery loves company."

I Guess you really like that song, erh?

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Most of the characters here have had problems with bullies in the past as well...

Also, Z-gon, I can't seem to edit my SU without reposting, so may I repost it?

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
How much more people do we need? I'm eager to start this.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Me too! I can't wait ntil the RP starts. It's mind boggling! Also, Are our pokemon allowed to learn new attacks later in the RP?

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Pokefan:Yes you can repost.
Mitchiscool: Well we need one more then i raise it up to 15.
Jegretis: Absolutly, you can.

Quick announcement! I was going to start it next friday, but since everybody's so pumped up about it, I'm starting it on saturday! Here's the list of all the people in it.

1.Z-gon ;472; Gliscor
2.Jegretis ;391; Alex
3.Skillfulness ;359; Kismet
4.Pokefan0234 ;156; Ecabe
5.Azerwrath ;348; Arilnar
6.Miror B. ;271; Lolo
7.Mitchiscool ;105; Bone
8.AdnRayquazaSilver ;025; Silver
9.RubyGuardian A ;110; Belberith

I will get the Rpg set up by saturday with the Discussion.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Edit: Deleted old one and posted new one. Changed/deleted a few small things in description and history.

Name: Quilava, ;156; Ecabe, Male

Attacks: Flame Wheel, Focus Punch, Smokescreen, Double Team.

Description: Ecabe is darker colored than a normal Quilava. The normally blue streak of fur is a midnight black. There is a scar crossing through his right eye. He's usually seen in shadows, and rarely does he show his face. When he smiles, one tooth peaks out like a little fang.

Personality: Ecabe is a mysterious and dark character. He often seems to appear out of nowhere and leave in the same manner. He is extremely intelligent, able to get out of almost any situation. Ecabe enjoys causing pain to others yet doesn't care for fighting. He stays out of the sight of other Pokemon and is rarely seen. If he is spotted, he is most likely hiding in the shadows. Ecabe rarely speaks, but when he does, it is often of horrible news or strange tales. When angered, Ecabe tends to lash out with cruel logic or insults. He often smiles when angry.

History: Ecabe hatched from his egg as an orphan; his father had been killed by a pack of Mightyena and his mother did not have the resources to care for him. As a Cyndaquil, he faced cruel Pokemon and many hardships. A Weavile leading a band of thieves found him, and brought him into their clan. There, Ecabe learned the art of thievery from Weavile. He became skilled in deception and theft, and grew to become one of the best thieves in the clan. During this time, Weavile organized a raid of Tin Tower, a sacred place said to contain treasures of extreme worth. The clan stole into the tower and searched every corner and corridor for treasure until they reached the top. At the peak of the tower sat a pile of gold and valuable jewelry. Suddenly, a pack of three particularly large Raticate and a Gengar jumped from the rafters of the ceiling and attacked. Caught offguard, Weavile and the clan were put at a disadvantage. The clan fought bravely against the Raticate, and Weavile herself took on Gengar. It appeared that Weavile was winning, until Gengar unleashed his secret weapon: Focus Blast. Striking Weavile with a critical hit, Gengar continued to pound her into the ground with Shadow Punch. As Gengar charged another Focus Blast to end Weavile's life, Ecabe lept into the air and ran head on with Flame Wheel into the Gengar. A fearsome battle ensued, but by some miracle, Ecabe reined victorious. Some of the thieves greedily picked up the gold, but Ecabe took Weavile upon his back and carried her back to the clan's hideout. Weavile died the next night, and the thieves disbanded shortly after. Ecabe, now alone, roamed the lands and regions looking both treasure and purpose. When Alakazam created the time machine and invited a select group of Pokemon to see its unveiling, Ecabe snuck into the party, intending to steal it for himself.

Anything else: Ecabe (pronounced eh-cah-beh) means "The Flames of Night" when translated from an ancient Pokemon dialect. Not mentioned above, but Ecabe also has the ability to propel himself into the air using the flames on his back to hover or even fly for very short periods of time.

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Ok, the hovering for a short time is better. Thanx

Last edited:

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
I think i no that lol