• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Day to Day Pokemon

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I was just thinking of the "practical" day to day uses for some of our favorite Pokemon..... (and some not so favorites)

having Jigglypuff to put me to sleep would be cool, or having Sawk help me with some sparring or having Ralts teleport me anywhere I wanted

for entertainment purpose I'd have Ambipom and Darmanitan around because they make me laugh

for academic purposes Metagross and Alakazam are must haves since they the "super geniuses" of Pokemon

and finally any pokemon that can change the whether, just in mcase i wanted to go sledding in July

what can you guys come up with

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Any water type Pokemon would be useful for crossing water quickly without boats :p

blackterminator3

I would just use Abomasnow to just use his blizzard so Fl can get some winter snow for a change, use Ramparados as a pet, use a Salamance to fly to stores. I would also use Alakazams wisdom to make sure that I am never wrong. Use Flygon for pet shows and have him roam around the house whenever he wants. Allow my Machamp to carry heavy stuff around the house and last use Mewtwo for protection against bad guys.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
But wait! The main cold weather changer is hail!!!! Ouch :O

Yeah, I'd probably have a Clefairy or Jigglypuff sing me to sleep, and a Miltank for a constant nutritious milk supply...I think I'm starting to sound like Whitney lol :)

Ferrin

Easily Lost
togekiss can immobilize people with yawn,use heal bell to cure burns,poisons,being frozen solid,etcetera. wish to restore health and fly to travel

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Nidoking would make an excellent back scratcher..without the poison point ability.

*nidoking massage*
GAHHH NURSE JOY IM DYING,!

OT:
I'd have a aquarium with Wailord Lanturn inside. Got me wondering how Lanturn and other water types can live outside water... Weird...
Im surprised no one mentioned Meowth. payday anyone?
Of course, Empoleon for surfing and stuff. Also, Altaria would make a great flier and pillow, or blanket.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Psh. Snover of course. I like Hail.
Then I would get an aquarium with Finneon just cuz.
I would get Swablu to be my hat.
And I would have Mincinno to clean my apartment.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I would have a Litwivk to serve as a light when necessary.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I'd use Pikachu to restore power to my house if it were to go out

Prof.Oak

Pikachu to have unlimited energy!