• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The DC Universe Thread(Shows, Movies, etc etc...) *Potential Spoilers*

EnglishALT

I'm happy Supergirl is coming back, I kind of gave up on the other shows this season. Arrow's villains are lame this season, Flash's Thinker plot got boring to me and I haven't even watch Legends this season. I will probably give Black Lightning another try when they put the full season on Netflix though as the three or four I've watched were good.

Black Lightning really has been amazing this year, it kind of has the street level feel of the first season of Arrow. I kind of hope that we see LoT expand into the multiverse, we could see Thunder from Black Lightning, and Mgann from Supergirl on the team, or someone else.

EnglishALT

Wasn't Iris also trying to kill the Thinker's wife in this episode? I just watched it and only 10 or so minutes after taking Barry's side she pulls out this assault laser gun and starts firing at her. It sure looked like she was aiming to kill a woman only armed with an electric sword instead of "finding another way"

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Despite what many people think I enjoyed Arrow this season and the finale was awesome. The final fight between Diaz and Oliver was amazing. The background music was intense. The fight choreography was amazing. James Bamford is so talented when it comes to fight choreography on the show.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well that was a much better season finale for The Flash than last season (although that's really not saying much). I do kind of have to question if the other bus metas were still in Devoe's mind or just Dibny, Barry did seem a bit fixated on Dibny. Also sounds like they're setting up for a Future Trunks-esque plot for next season with Barry and Iris' future daughter showing up.

So then, anyone wanna take bets on who gets bumped to Legends? Seeing as that's pretty much the dumping ground for characters they aren't using anymore (see: Stein and Jax, Rory, Snart and Wally to a lesser degree) I wouldn't be surprised to see some characters pop back up there. My money's on Dibny and Amunet. It'd be awesome/terrible to see how Rory and Amunet interact.

BCVM22

Season premieres:

Supergirl - Sunday (that's not good), October 14
Arrow - Monday, October 15
Legends of Tomorrow - Monday, October 22
The Flash - Tuesday, October 9
Black Lightning - Tuesday, October 9

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So guys, how are we feeling about Titans so far. I'm actually loving it. I love the tone and character progression and will love it even more once the plot progresses and costume changes start happening as well as the power growths.

Also really loving Supergirl this season, and Nia is killing it so far, can't wait to see how her powers come to play.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya'll, I've honestly kind of stopped watching the DC shows, I finished Titans but like I haven't even finished the new young justice season. I was so excited about it but I honestly can't find the excitement to make it a priority anymore?? Idk, it's really sad tbh :/...

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Can we discuss DC video games here? I’ve been playing Lego DC Supervillains for the past few months.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Can we discuss DC video games here? I’ve been playing Lego DC Supervillains for the past few months.
I don't see why not.

How do you like it so far, game wise?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I beat it and all of the DLC levels released so far. It’s fun. I’m currently trying to unlock everything which isn’t easy.
Nice. Hope you're able to unlock the rest of it.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
How come there isn't much talk on the comics themselves?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Does anyone know how much money Shazam needs to break even? Some people say 400 m( that's too much for budget of 100m), so even say 200 m , which is too small. I'd say 300 m to break even counting everything.Currently Shazam is like 290 m, so it will break even , maybe even gain a couple of dollars. I mean Batman Begins and First Avengers: CA both had 150 m budget and grossed like 370 m and they are not flops. Based on this logic; Shazam would need at best 300 m to not be considered flop. Pretty sure Shazam is getting 300 m before EG on 24th.