• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The DC Universe Thread(Shows, Movies, etc etc...) *Potential Spoilers*

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I guess I really need to check WW. Though it will be a while.

*sigh* Why do the best movies come in an exams period?

Last night's Flash would have worked as a series finale.

Thankfully they renewed it for another season. This will be resolved. We just have to wait until October.

Well if you look into the original script for the first Flash DC movie in the Green Lantern started universe, the plot follows season one of the flash very close along even including Eobard Thawne posing as the head of Star Labs in a wheelchair.

This season ends with Barry going into the Speedforce and passing the torch to Wally which is the most obvious way a trilogy of Flash movies would end especially if they were building to Crisis on Infinite Earths as the final Justice League movie. I think that we're just going to get an adaptation of Lightning Strikes Twice from Rebirth for the start of next season.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Who do you want to play the Anti-Monitor if they ever do a Crisis event

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Who do you want to play the Anti-Monitor if they ever do a Crisis event

Voice wise, I want Tom Kenny to reprise his role from Green Lantern TAS

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Voice wise, I want Tom Kenny to reprise his role from Green Lantern TAS

I hope they at least try and get Michael Ironside to voice the live-action Darkseid. That was a great voice

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I FINALLY watched Wonder Woman tonight and holy crap was it amazing <3!!!! Gal Gadot is perfection as Diana and kicks all the asses. DC finally made an all around winner with this one :).

My only downside was there wasn't enough of Steve's secretary in the movie cuz she was hilarious lol.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Season 2 of Telltale Batman next month. YESSSS!
I really wish Telltale would release Guardians of the Galaxy episode 3-5 though.... seriously, what is up with that? It felt like Batman season 1 was updated monthly. Feels like forever since Guardians episode 1 was released, it honestly leaves me a bit hesitant on purchasing season 2 right away.... but it's Batman......

Anyways, Batman and Superman had really good books this week. I hope we see more of Kite Man, hell yeah.

Ilikepiex7

Now we have talks about a Harley vs Joker movie. Wow Harley is really the driving force of the DCEU with her possibly now going to appear in Suicide squad 2, Gotham City sirens, and Harley vs Joker.

Young_Simba

Now we have talks about a Harley vs Joker movie. Wow Harley is really the driving force of the DCEU with her possibly now going to appear in Suicide squad 2, Gotham City sirens, and Harley vs Joker.

I seriously doubt the Harley Joker movie will be a reality considering that Jared Leto's Joker wasn't received well. Super excited for Gotham City Sirens tho.

On another note I really hope the Justice League trailer doesn't show Superman resurrected

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So that 4 night crossover looks pretty cool. Kind of bummed more characters from Supergirl aren't joining since seeing Martian Manhunter being able to let go and kick some serious *** would of been cool but at least we're gonna see Kara go to town on someone at a equal level to her.

Also I kind of think this is a way for DC to say FU to all of the neo nazi sympathizers here in the US in light of recent events which I'm all here for.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
You know Mr Oz? Turns out they went the old Star Wars route. Mr Oz is Jor-El. Discuss

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Finally Supergirl is back!!! God I missed seeing Melissa on my screen, she literally nails anything they throw at her <3!!!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
And Flash is back.

[Spoil]But my days what a poor follow up to an already crappy finale from last season. Thinker is interesting though and it's certainly more brighter and luckier than last season's mess. Maybe things will pick up. I'm tempted to just not bother though. I'm still upset that we can handwave away all of the consequences of last season's decision.[/spoil]

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Mediocre start from The Flash. Had high hops for an extravagant 'restart' for the series but oh well, it's just one episode.

I wonder how the Arrowverse would be without Iris and Felicity.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Insane Barry was certainly entertaining, I died laughing at "This house is *****in'". Too bad we won't see him again. But yeah, not really impressed so far, this might be the last season I watch.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Arrow premiere was so bad undermining the terrific S5 finale that I'm glad I dropped that crap.

Flash will probably join it. I think I'll get DC fixes from animation and comics.

EDIT: Just watched Flash 4x02.

Iris: You're not the Flash - we're the Flash.

also:

Iris the Barista - throw lightning at yourself
Cisco the Scientist - it could destroy the suit
Caitlin the Doctor - it could kill him
Iris the Barista - TRUST ME

**** Iris, **** this show, **** the CW.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Arrow premiere was so bad undermining the terrific S5 finale that I'm glad I dropped that crap.

Flash will probably join it. I think I'll get DC fixes from animation and comics.

EDIT: Just watched Flash 4x02.

Iris: You're not the Flash - we're the Flash.

also:

Iris the Barista - throw lightning at yourself
Cisco the Scientist - it could destroy the suit
Caitlin the Doctor - it could kill him
Iris the Barista - TRUST ME

**** Iris, **** this show, **** the CW.

Um considering he was about to blow up, I don't think it really mattered all that much anyways lol. And it doesn't really take a genius to know that electricity can short out tech. And she was obviously talking about Team Flash and how Barry isn't all alone in this, his actions effect them too.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
So do you think Mr Oz is 100% Jor-El,
or is there something wrong with him like being mind-controlled, a clone or other weirdness. I think it's the real deal, given they made his brother the Cyborg Superman

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
If the Flash, Arrow, Legends, and Super Girl are that bad in your mind just stop watching them lol.

I know myself, and many other people actually enjoy the shows. Sure, they don't do everything right, but I still enjoy them. I'll never understand why people do that. They complain about a show, talk about how bad it is, but yet they still watch it. Lol.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So do you think Mr Oz is 100% Jor-El,
or is there something wrong with him like being mind-controlled, a clone or other weirdness. I think it's the real deal, given they made his brother the Cyborg Superman

Nope, it's definitely him. Why else would he kill his own brother?
But Manhattan's the one who manipulated him...