• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Deal With Cheating Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Like What the title states, do you use cheating devices such as Gameshark on your game? Or won't get near them at all. Maybe you don't use them anymore because it murdered your game? Tell your stories here.

Mine broke, but the only reason I use it is to get to Birth Island, Navel Rock, and to get unobtainable pokemon. It took me a long time until I found the 4.1 DNA Disabler code and used it right.

My friend used one and leveled up all his good pokemon, got all the Johto pokemon, and had infinite cash. Then, his game started acting up and Missingo appeared at sometimes. He stupidly caught it somehow and it made his game crash.

I also don't cheat because it dosen't make the game fun.

i dont think it is, he isnt asking for codes, he is saying why or why dont you use a gameshark/AR.

I personnally have never used one, but me and my friend are planning to get one to get mew, deoxys and celebi using the tickets (cept for celebi). but nothing else.

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Ssh we can't talk about the Bad Machines,
I did use it for the Mew trick in R/B/Y but it messed my game up like mad, It was Game shark and its Evil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.