• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Death Note fanclub v 2.0

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

How to Use It

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.

If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.

After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Since the old thread was made illegally, I wanted to remark it. :3

Welcome to the Death Note fanclub!

ico-ligh1.gif
ico-ryuk1.gif
ico-L1.gif
ico-misa1.gif
ico-mell1.gif
ico-near1.gif
ico-teru1.gif
ico-taka1.gif

death.jpg

Banner was created by Death God.
I made the sprites! Feel free to use them IF you upload them and give credit!

What exactly IS Death Note and what is it about?
Death Note @ Wikipedia

Rules

aka the stuff you need to know to join :3

1) Absolutely NO SPAMING. This is extremely important and needs to be followed.

2) Fighting in my club is not tolerated. Take any rude or unesscessary comments to PM.

3) All spoilers must please be in Spolier Tag form.

4) Respect each and every member and their opinions and ideas.

5) Please follow all SPPf rules up to date.

6) I have two co-owners, and they preform their jobs fine. Do not ask to be one.

7) Club banners are encouraged.

8) Please do not steal another person's work. Whether it be graphics, fanart, or fanfictions.
If something interests you and you feel the club should see it, post it with the original link back to the creator.

9) Shipping discussion is fine, but please, do not spend forever on one certain couple. Make a thread in the Shipping discussion if you like it so much.

10) Any SPPf member is free to join! As long as you love the Death Note series, you're welcome here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

11) My co-owners and I reserve the ability to ban you. If you repeatedly break my rules, you will be banned. I can't stand rule breakers.

12) As long as there isn't an existing topic already, then topics can be made anytime.

13) No chatspeak. Please practice the importance of grammar and spelling things correctly. If you are from a Non-English speaking country, this does not apply to you.

14) Please have fun and enjoy your time here!!

Read them? You better have.

Admin: Hakuryuu (Me)

Co-Owners:
Omega Pirate (Number one)
MegaJunior (Number two)

Members:
Mikuru-chan
SugarFairy
Merines
Mimori Kiryu
Kiseki
Enperuto Rulez
*Light*
penguin+anima
Uchiha Sasuke
Midnite
leafblader
Syu
Hii-kun
Shadow Myuu
cradily
FamousHunter2
Shiun

Last edited:

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
I'll join ;D May aswell put my hand up for co-owner aswell.

And a question about spoilers, are we assuming everyone is up to date with the animé or the manga? Like, how far into the series is considered a spoiler?

Mikuru-chan

objection!
DEATH NOTE~! May I pleasee join? And may as well, co-owner :3.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
OMG MEMBERSSS

I thought I wasn't going to get any. ._.;

Both of you are now co-owners! <3

And a question about spoilers, are we assuming everyone is up to date with the animé or the manga? Like, how far into the series is considered a spoiler?

Um, it doesn't matter really. I'm pretty sure at least most of the people have gotten past Volume 1. If something is like.. brand new info that is definitely gonna be spoiler tagged. XDD

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Can I join please? ^ ^; I dont know much about Death Note, but Im sure I can learn more about it ^^

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Can I join please? ^ ^; I dont know much about Death Note, but Im sure I can learn more about it ^^

Of course you may, Elise.

Death Note is simply <3. If you need help, I'm more than happy to explain. XD

We need a topic. D:

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
I'll start an easy one.

Whats you're favourite character from Death Note?

Seems fitting, since the club is so new. Mine was originally L (yeah, I was an L fangirl) but ever since his apple withdrawel in the show I've fallen in love with Ryuk. And Rem's cool aswell. And though INCREDIBLY minor, Jealousy. Yeah, I like basically any shinigami that show up >_>

Merines

Perpetual Newb
Hey, mind if I join? I've read up to volume four.

Right from the start it was Light. To me, he just reeked of coolness. I know I would never have the guts to off anyone, even the most vile of criminals.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git

L. >> << Okay, not my fault. ;x

Coming to a close second is Ryuk. He's hilarious and totally annoying. "Death Gods eat apples".

Welcome Merines! =D

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3

L ish my favorite character. Because he has spiffy eyes and he likes tennis XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
L and tennis is love. <3

Raito and L play tennis sometimes, right? o.o

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
They do it once in the animé and, that I know of, once in the manga. Light vs. L.

IIRC, Light won. Most of it was Light having a spaz attack in his head, "If I win he might think I'm Kira, but if I lose he might think I'm Kira!". xD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
They do it once in the animé and, that I know of, once in the manga. Light vs. L.

IIRC, Light won. Most of it was Light having a spaz attack in his head, "If I win he might think I'm Kira, but if I lose he might think I'm Kira!". xD

Creepy. oO He thinks too much. XD

Omg awesome L avvy in your sig. <3

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
Creepy. oO He thinks too much. XD

Omg awesome L avvy in your sig. <3

Yeah, but you know, he has to. They both do. Otherwise they DIE.

And thanks. Found it on a Photobucket search 8D
As soon as I find a good picture of Ryuk it's gooone.

So..uh..has anyone seen either of the LA movies? I watched half of the first one and it was basically the same as the first couple of episodes in the series. Apparently the second one is a lot better.

I also heard rumor of an American DN movie ;__;

Mimori Kiryu

Could I join? I don't know much about Death Note but I'm willing to learn because I'm planning on buying the manga soon. ^^;

So far, I don't know of that many characters...but I've seen L in Hakuryuu's siggy over the past few weeks has been affecting my brain...xD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
WOO NEW MEMBER!!

EPISODE 16?! >O I must watch it. XD

The first part of the movie is sorta... boring. You're right Nick, it is EXACTLY like the first few episodes. I need the 2nd part. >> <<

An American movie? I wonder... Hm, but Death Note hasn't made its way to America (anime wise) has it? I only know of the manga. o.o

Merines

Perpetual Newb
There's been rumors going around about the Death Note LA movie. Some say that it will get a subtitled release here, and possibly an English Language remake. Something official from Warner Bros. would be good, though.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Thats odd. Would the actors be American or just regular? o.o

Something from Warner Bros. WOULD be good. I agree. I'd like to see if they placed Ryuk as an actor or computer generated. XD

I bought the DN movie at an anime store I frequently visit and it had subtitles on it. XD;

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
If they were true to the series they'd use Japanese actors, since Japan does come into it a lot. Though, it wouldn't be hard to change it to somewhere else.