• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Death Note fanclub v 2.0

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Welcome back you guys. X3 Don't worry about being inactive~

I would make you sprite.. but bah, Al is too difficult for me. D:

Do you think they have episode 18 on YouTube? o.o

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Yes, the have. Nicely subbed, too.
Next week there will be a new opening and ending.
It's a shame they did not keep The World and Alumina, from Nightmare.

Omg. The New Opening "What's Up People?" and ending "Zetsubou Billy" are horrible. I downloaded them. What's Up People is screamo.. and I have yet to know what they are yelling at me. o.o;

Sora_Keyblade_Owner

Ultimate evil grinXD
Ummm.....you mean that they've changed the opening and ending songs of deathnote?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I watched episode 18 yesterday. I felt horrible when L and Light were fighting.. regardless of the reason. ;;

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
I watched episode 18 yesterday. I felt horrible when L and Light were fighting.. regardless of the reason. ;;

Yea.. That was sad ;; I got really annoyed and mad at Misa - -; She didn't do anything about it >>

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
That was a cool fight.....although I didnt expect L to be that strong. He seems weak but I guess he can kick well.

L is a champion. D: He's aaawesome. <3 I remember him telling Light that he was strong in the manga.

Hurray! The new OP and ED!

AH, I made a banner. It's not flashy or whatever.. and I need to WBG the edges of it.

DeathNotebanner.png

Mimori Kiryu

^Aww, such a cute banner~ :3 And darn. ;; I wanted an Aru sprite. XD I meant in his older human body anyway. xD The armor would be diff- *shot for offtopicness*

Oh, I bought the first manga volume today! *squee* I'm reading it writing now, so I can finally answer the topic in all honesty...

What would you do if you found a Death Note?

I'd probably be just like Light and use it to kill criminals, but I'd also be freaking out that I'm killing people. x_x

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
^Aww, such a cute banner~ :3 And darn. ;; I wanted an Aru sprite. XD I meant in his older human body anyway. xD The armor would be diff- *shot for offtopicness*

Oh, I bought the first manga volume today! *squee* I'm reading it writing now, so I can finally answer the topic in all honesty...

What would you do if you found a Death Note?

I'd probably be just like Light and use it to kill criminals, but I'd also be freaking out that I'm killing people. x_x

I'm sowwy. ;;

You bought the first volume? Hurray! Did you like it so far?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I checked Youtube, and episode 19 still had the old opening and ending :)

So possibly episode 20? I think that would make sense. Animes tend to wait til even numbered episodes to have the new openings and endings.

MegaJunior, I thought it over, and yes, you can now be a co-owner. Jellybeans never did post sadly. Omega Pirate seems dead too. Waaah D:

MegaJunior

Pokemon Hunter
So possibly episode 20? I think that would make sense. Animes tend to wait til even numbered episodes to have the new openings and endings.

MegaJunior, I thought it over, and yes, you can now be a co-owner. Jellybeans never did post sadly. Omega Pirate seems dead too. Waaah D:

Thank you. I will try to be a good co-owner.

I think they'll pick episode 20 too. We just have to wait and see.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Thank you. I will try to be a good co-owner.

I think they'll pick episode 20 too. We just have to wait and see.

It's no problem at all~

We need some more topic ideas. Does anyone have any?

Mimori Kiryu

I have fallen in love with the manga. <3 It's absolutely awesome how Light learned to manipulate the Death Note so well to have it [the death of the robber] work so well. AWESOME. And L is awesome too, though you never see him. He's...mysterious. xD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I have fallen in love with the manga. <3 It's absolutely awesome how Light learned to manipulate the Death Note so well to have it [the death of the robber] work so well. AWESOME. And L is awesome too, though you never see him. He's...mysterious. xD

You'll get to see him in volume two. When I first saw what L really looked like, I was shocked. o.o;

Mimori Kiryu

Really? o_o I hope he's cute! xD I need a Death Note banner for meh siggy. I'm obsessed now just from the first volume of the manga. hahaha. :3