• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Death Note fanclub v 2.0

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Really? o_o I hope he's cute! xD I need a Death Note banner for meh siggy. I'm obsessed now just from the first volume of the manga. hahaha. :3

I can make ya one, if you want me too. X3 L is cute.. in an..odd sorta way XD.

Do you read the manga, if yes which volumes do you own?

I own volumes 1-5.

Mimori Kiryu

Really, Hakuryuu?! AWESOME. D: Could it just have Light on it? :D I'm a fangirl obsessor. xD

Just the first one [and all I have about Death Note is the manga....xD] but I'll be buying one everytime I get paid so...one Death Note volume every two weeks and I got paid yesterday so...*walks happily to Books-A-Million after school* :D

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Really, Hakuryuu?! AWESOME. D: Could it just have Light on it? :D I'm a fangirl obsessor. xD

mimoribanner1ma6.png

Is that okay? o.o;

I wish I could buy some manga today. ;; I really want to get 6-11.. but I'm broke. Gah. D:

Mimori Kiryu

D: *squeals forever* *glomps Light* He's so cute~ <3 I love it Hakuryuu. Thanks~

And my store, the only one that sales manga, doesn't have volume 2. ;____; *cries forever*

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
You're welcome. :3

Aw, that's too bad. What I did was wait a week, then I went back to Books a Million. They hada buncha new DN manga volumes, and I bought em. <3

Mimori Kiryu

That's what the sales clerk told me. She's like 'Come back after this weekend. Death Note is one of those manga that disappears fast, so don't forget.'

And I'm like...FORGET Death Note? HOW THE HELL COULD ANYONE DO THAT?! XD

*looks around* >> *goes to watch subbed Death Note on YouTube*

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
That's what the sales clerk told me. She's like 'Come back after this weekend. Death Note is one of those manga that disappears fast, so don't forget.'

And I'm like...FORGET Death Note? HOW THE HELL COULD ANYONE DO THAT?! XD

*looks around* >> *goes to watch subbed Death Note on YouTube*

You put the banner in your sig! Hurray! Maybe we'll get more manga!

I don't even think they know what DN is at my book store. I bet L would like it there. They sell all kinds of candies and sugars. XD

Mimori Kiryu

I've heard he was a sugar addict. XD We have a coffee shop in my book store. :D

And of course I put it in my siggy. Where else would the hotness of Light go? <3

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Hurray. Glad you liked it. <3

Has anyone seen both Death Note movies? o.o; I need to finish the second. :x Didja hear about the third one coming out in a few monthes? It's starring L~

Mimori Kiryu

I haven't watched any of the movies, sadly, but I wanna. They look so GOOD. D: I really like live action movies that say dedicated to the original show they're based off of. <3

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I do not like the movies actually, but I have only seen the first one.
I just saw episode 19 by the way. Nice, but according to the preview, episode 20 will be awsome.

The first lacked a lot of potential I thought. It needed a lot more umph if ya get it. Light was.. not so Light like. Poor Tatsuya.. he's so short. XD;

I better go see episode 19 myself! I wanna see the preview!

Mimori Kiryu

I've only had time to see the beginning of the first episode. About twenty minutes of it. D: I don't have any internet time. gah. I need more....

Merines

Perpetual Newb

I currently have volumes one through five. I should be getting the rest soon.

Those are some cute banners you guys have...

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Is volume 13 going to come out in the U.S., or does anyone know? o.o;

Mimori Kiryu

^That sucks. :( It makes me sad for when I get that far into the manga...

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Don't count on it. It's not part of the story, just an extra. :(
All you can do is import it, but even then it's in japanese.

Aw really? They're not even going to bother to translate it? I wanna get it soo bad.. regardless if it's an extra or not. D:

Mimori Kiryu

Same here....I don't see why SJ Advanced wouldn't translate it....

I've seen the first full episode and half of the second one. I keep getting interupted. gah.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I bought the DVD from an anime store.. and they are ordering the second one for me soon. Maybe you can?

I'm going to miss the old OP and ED. D: