• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Death Penalty

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
I'm against the death penalty unless the person is a Trump supporter.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I am for death penalty against child rapists, murderers, child murderers, child kidnappers, people who commit genocide, crimes against humanity etc.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
A fun fact about death penalty is that the only democratic country in the world still doing it are the United States of America, and as another fact is that not all 52 states are still OK with it. Other known countries still doing death penalty, such as Saudi Arabia, Korea, Russia etc... are NOT democratic, as they are ruled by dictators who prevents freedom in the countries they are ruling.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
A fun fact about death penalty is that the only democratic country in the world still doing it are the United States of America, and as another fact is that not all 52 states are still OK with it. Other known countries still doing death penalty, such as Saudi Arabia, Korea, Russia etc... are NOT democratic, as they are ruled by dictators who prevents freedom in the countries they are ruling.
what are the 52 states? DC hasn’t been certified as a state (not yet, anyway), and Puerto Rico is a US territory, but not a state.

also i think the death penalty should be reserved for the worst criminals, like Osama bin Laden. the death penalty is rarely used here in America, anyways. I have a textbook that poses as Christian but is actually super-right-wing. It says that anyone who murders must be instantly put to death, and any country that doesn’t have the death penalty is violating the law of God.

it was unnerving to read

xEryChan

Demon Child
I’m not usually for the death penalty but I do make an exception for anyone who does anything to a child. Sometimes I think spending life in prison is worse than the death penalty. At least if they’re alive in prison, they get to spend the rest of their life reflecting on what they did and that can be worse than death, in my eyes.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Are Bangladesh and India not democratic?
what are the 52 states? DC...
It could be a New 52 joke.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
I oppose it. Simply on grounds that if a Person who is punished (is later proven to be innocent after he is dead) there is really no way of bringing them back and there are many cases like this. There are horrible people in this world who do horrible things like Rape, Murder, Pedophilia and more. But I think we need to care about every single individual, help them, treat them, make them recover and give them an equal opportunity. The Current Justice System puts much more emphasis on Punishment than that.