• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Demotivational Poster Crisis

Are demotivational posters becoming less demotivational?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rys

Postcount melting!
You all know them, you all love them. Its the Demotivational Poster.
Here's an example of what they should look like...
109946592_1127d37807.jpg

Funny, straight to the point and spirit crushing.
But lately I have noticed an increase of silly ones that are not demotivating at all. THIS MUST STOP! So I have decided to start this thread for people to discuss this crisis and inevitably share your demotivators, regardless of quality. I know it, you know it, no point in trying to stop it, just do it.
;107;"By the way if you post an undemotivational poster, I will punch your lights out"

Last edited:

Rys

Postcount melting!
It has begun...

Rys

Postcount melting!
I know the first one isn't a demotivator but I guess it is relevant, this being a pokemon forum an' all.

1202721138345.jpg

;107;"BWAHAHAHAHAHA, stupid Electrode."

1223105770033.jpg

1202362942460.jpg

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Now can you tell me the purpose of this thread?

xD

Rys

Postcount melting!

Rys

Postcount melting!

Rys

Postcount melting!
1223676915584.jpg

Slowpoke has a new evolution

Rys

Postcount melting!
ElderlyMotorists.jpg

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
As funny as this is, it's only going to lead to spam, so it'll be closed. Wasn't there a 'funny stuff on the Internet' topic a while ago or did I just imagine that? Well, if there was one, that's the place to post this sort of thing... If there wasn't one, there is no place to post this sort of thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.