• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Deoxys Army

What should Oliver's fourth Pokemon be?

• Lucario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breloom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninjask

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Haxorus

• Swoobat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Chapter 8
Legends in Peril

Forcefire, Tropius, and Salamence flew across the sky as fast as they could. The Sky Pillar was easy to see, as it was the tallest structure in all of Hoenn, but it was far away.

"We have to hurry!" Molly exclaimed. "Everyone use Dragon Dance!"

Since Forcefire couldn't use Dragon Dance, she used Quiver Dance instead. Tropius and Salamence used Dragon Dance. They were both surrounded by red clouds full of blue electricity, while Forcefire was surrounded by tiny orbs of bright blue light. Afterwards, they all flew considerably faster.

"Almost there!" Oliver exclaimed. The Sky Pillar was indeed getting closer at an alarming rate.

"We're gonna crash!" I yelled.

"Steady," Molly said.

Our Pokemon streaked across the sky, straight towards the brick wall. The old bricks flew towards our faces, and I closed my eyes, bracing for impact.

"PULL UP!" Molly exclaimed. Salamence, Tropius and Forcefire suddenly veered upwards, flying towards the tower's peak. We shot upwards like bullets, and before I could tell what was happening, we passed Rayquaza, Darkrai and...Deoxys!

"You!" I exclaimed. Forcefire let out an enraged hiss, and Salamence & Tropius followed suit.

So, Eric. We meet at last. Deoxys had turned to face us as we descended slowly. I've looked forward to our meeting immensely.

Be careful, Eric! Darkrai exclaimed. He seemed to communicate differently outside of the dream plane. Deoxys is even more powerful than I had imagined!

"Everyone land," I ordered. Forcefire descended first, then Salamence and Tropius. They actually let themselves fall towards the tower. While Forcefire started flapping her wings again as she neared the floor, Tropius and Salamence crashed into the tower, kicking up dust and shaking the entire structure. We all jumped off of our Pokemon.

"This ends here, Deoxys!" Oliver yelled. "Come on out, Weavile!"

"Let's do this, Absol!"

"Bugzapper, I choose you!"

We threw the Poke Balls into the air, and Weavile, Absol and Bugzapper appeared in an explosion of light.

Deoxys laughed. Then it changed into its Defense form. You do not intimidate me with such pitiful Pokemon.

Absol growled menacingly. Its blade was glowing with dark energy. Weavile's claws glowed with a similar energy. It was clear that they had both readied Night Slash.

"No, Weavile," Oliver said. "Use Frost Breath!"

Weavile looked at its trainer questioningly, but blew icy air at Deoxys. The attack did surprisingly well.

Unh! What?!

"You need to brush up on Unova," Oliver said with a smirk.

You will die for this insult! Deoxys changed to its Attack form, and charged a Focus Blast, aiming for Weavile.

"Absol, now! Sucker Punch!" I exclaimed. Absol glowed with a black aura, and suddenly vanished. It reappeared in front of Deoxys only half a second later, and struck with its paw. Deoxys was knocked back, and fell to the ground in a heap.

It's not dead yet! Darkrai yelled. Dark Void!

A black hole opened under Deoxys, and several hands of black energy came out. They swiped at Deoxys, but just then, it managed to get up and jump out of the way. It launched an Ice Beam towards Rayquaza, who only just managed to dodge.

"Salamence, Shadow Claw!" Molly ordered. Salamence's claw glowed with dark energy, and it appeared to be surrounded by miniature laughing Gastly. Salamence lunged forward, roaring.

Focus Blast. Deoxys fired an orb of orange energy at Salamence. He had been close already, so the Focus Blast hit directly. Salamence was knocked back, but landed on its feet and screeched to a halt. The Focus Blast didn't do much to Salamence, as it was part-Flying.

"Weavile, Ice Punch!" Oliver exclaimed. Weavile breathed on its fist, encasing it in ice. It then lunged forward with amazing speed, and as Deoxys was recovering from having used Focus Blast, he managed to punch it right in the face. It was knocked back. To avoid slipping from the tower, it changed to the much heavier Defense form.

Rayquaza suddenly let out a roar that sounded suspiciously like Godzilla's. It jerked its head upwards, and the sky darkened. A flash of light appeared in the air, and a huge meteor fell from the sky, hitting Deoxys in the stomach.

Noooooooo! Deoxys exclaimed. The meteor pushed Deoxys backwards at a fast pace. It tried to grab the large rock, but to no avail--it was moving too fast. It wasn't much longer before Deoxys fell off the tower. We were all hesitant, but it changed to its Normal form and flew off, much to our frustration.

Thank you, Darkrai gasped. It was tired from its fight before we had arrived, presumably. Rayquaza let out a roar, and then its head came down, towards me. It sniffed me for a bit, then let out a low growl. Rayquaza thanks you as well, Darkrai explained.

"You're welcome, both of you," I said. I was shaking with nervousness.

"Wait a second!" Molly exclaimed suddenly. "I have an idea! Follow Deoxys!"

"Huh? Why?" Oliver asked.

"After a fight like that, Deoxys will need to recover," Molly explained. "It doesn't have a lot of constitution. It will recover back at its base! If we follow it, maybe we can figure out where it calls home!"

Oliver and I spoke up at the same time. "That's brilliant!"

Then there is no time to waste, Darkrai exclaimed. Go! Rayquaza and I will figure out what to do next.

Forcefire, Tropius and Salamence repeatedly used their Dance moves so they could catch up to Deoxys. We climbed onto their backs, and they shot like bullets from the tower. Deoxys's humanoid shape was still in the distance, and it was gradually getting closer...

----------------

Next chapter will be up Friday!

well that was awesome. I liked all the action, Rayquaza seems frustrated he can't speak.

I'm wondering if the original Deoxys is gonna help beat down this one. . .

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Waaaaaaaay too much of a spoiler, I'm not gonna say.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Chapter 9
Pyre Prison

"We're catching up!" I exclaimed. Deoxys was getting closer.

"Tropius, charge up Solarbeam!" Oliver ordered. Tropius lifted his head while continuing to fly forward at incredible speed. A yellow orb appeared in his mouth, and it grew as it absorbed sunlight.

"Wait for it," Molly said. Deoxys was only a few feet away now.

Tropius lowered its head, but the yellow orb remained in its mouth. Salamence charged up a ball of pale blue energy in his mouth, and Forcefire began to vibrate her wings slightly.

"Almost," Molly said forcefully. Deoxys was even closer now. It clearly knew we were following it, as it had a Focus Blast in its tentacles.

When Deoxys was close enough to touch, the order went without saying. Tropius fired the Solarbeam point-blank into Deoxys's back. As it fell, Salamence hit it with Dragon Pulse. It threw the Focus Blast, but Forcefire dodged and flew downwards. When she got under Deoxys, she used Bug Buzz at max power.

I have had enough of you! Deoxys yelled. You will serve me!

Deoxys lashed out with its tentacles--much more accurately than his infected slaves. A tentacle apiece hit our Pokemon. The light pulsed from Deoxys to our respective steeds...and nothing happened.

What is this?! Deoxys roared.

"Hey Deoxys!" Molly yelled. She was standing on Salamence's back, with a syringe full of the antibiotic in her hand. "Never underestimate the power of science!"

On the word science, Molly threw the syringe. It hit Deoxys in the stomach. However, with nothing to push in the plunger, Deoxys ripped it out and threw it down towards the ocean, virtually unharmed.

So you have a medicine? Deoxys asked. It didn't seem at all surprised.

"Like it matters! We're gonna finish you off here and now!" I exclaimed.

I think not! Deoxys yelled. It charged a blue orb in its tentacles.

"What's it doing?!" Molly demanded.

"Eric! Use the meteorite!" Oliver ordered.

"The...Oh right!" I yelled. I took out the small rock that Juan had given us. I pointed it at Deoxys.

Too late! Deoxys exclaimed. The orb, which had grown to colossal size, expanded even further. It encased all of us, Deoxys included. In a flash of light, we were all in a dark room. It wasn't an attack at all. We had just teleported.

Before I could see where we were, Deoxys knocked all of us and our Pokemon out simultaneously.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up slowly. I couldn't quite remember what had happened before I was knocked out, but before long, the memories came back. Deoxys had teleported us here and knocked us out.

I jumped to my feet and reached for a Poke Ball...only to find them gone. I patted down my belt and pockets, but my Pokemon were just gone.

I knew I had to get my bearings. I dug through my bag, and pulled out a flashlight. I turned it on, and noticed that I was in a jail cell.

"What is this place?" I asked no one. I turned towards the bars, and noticed that Oliver was asleep in the cell across from mine. "Oliver, wake up!"

"Mmh...no, I can't eat anymore..." Oliver mumbled. But then he woke with a start. "Wait, what?! Where are we?!"

"Keep your voice down," Molly whispered. I couldn't see her, but based on Oliver's reaction, she was in the cell directly beside mine. "I'm working on it."

"Working on what...?" I asked.

We both heard a click, and Molly's cell door opened. "That," she said smugly. In her hand was a bobby pin.

"First the syringe, now this? What are you, a ninja?" Oliver asked incredulously.

Molly just smiled. She picked the lock on Oliver's door, then mine. We stepped into the hallway. No one was around, but as Molly looked around, she peered into one of the cells. Oliver and I walked over and followed her gaze...and saw a cowering Shelmet.

"What in the world?" I asked.

"This little guy is clearly out of his jurisdiction," Oliver said thoughtfully. "Probably belonged to an infected Trainer. But what is he doing here?"

"Doesn't matter. We're taking him with us," Molly said. "Eric, hand me a Poke Ball."

I saw why she wanted this Shelmet, so I handed her an empty Poke Ball. She picked the lock on the cell door, then went into the cell.

"Hey, little guy," Molly said. The Shelmet opened one eye, and upon seeing that Molly wasn't infected, sighed with relief. "I'm gonna take you with me. Is that OK with you?"

The Shelmet nodded, and Molly tapped the Poke Ball on its armor. The Poke Ball opened. The Shelmet was converted into energy and sucked into the Poke Ball. The Poke Ball clicked as soon as it landed in Molly's hand. She exited the cell one Shelmet richer.

"Now then," I said. "Let's bust out of here."

---------------------------

Methinks this is longer than usual. Anyway, I hope you liked it!

This is actually my favorite chapter so far. Is endgame a full Pokemon team for all of them?

And I'm assumin the meteorite is
The other Deoxys?

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
They'll all have four apiece by the end of the fic. And no, the meteorite fell from the meteor that Deoxys was in that originally hit Lavaridge. Since Deoxys came from that meteorite, that piece of the meteorite can seal Deoxys within it.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
I'm glad Molly can see what's so important about that Shelmet, because I sure can't. Outisde of being a Bug type in a tea kettle. Now, Accelgor on the other hand, but that'll require a Karrablast, and a LOT of energy, not from Galvantula

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
The Shelmet will evolve before long. How, I won't say.

Chapter 10
The Breakout

"How can we break out of this place?" Oliver asked. "It's not exactly minimum-security."

"Easy," Molly laughed. "We just have to find our Poke Balls. Then it'll be a cinch."

"Let's split up," I said. "I'll check the ones on the left, Oliver will check the ones on the right, and Molly will keep watch for guards. Got that?"

"That sounds fine to me," Molly said with a shrug. "Let me know if you find them, though, so I can come pick the lock."

Molly walked away, towards the end of the hallway. She plastered herself against the wall beside it, keeping an eye out for anything infected.

"Now for our job," I said. Oliver nodded. We started from the same end and looked in each cell, but in most, found nothing. Each cell looked exactly the same--a dark room which was only illuminated by light passing through the bars. This went on for quite a while, until we were only a few feet away from Molly.

"Found 'em," Oliver said. I looked over. Sure enough, ten Poke Balls lay in the cell. Some were Poke Balls, some Quick Balls, and one was a Dusk Ball (which I knew contained Broadsword).

"I got this," Molly said. She walked over and inserted the bobby pin, then performed several lightning-fast movements. The lock clicked, and the door fell open. We all walked in. I picked up the Dusk Ball, then we all just grabbed three apiece.

"Let's figure out whose is whose," I offered. Molly and Oliver nodded, and we opened all of the Poke Balls. The hall was suddenly very crowded.

Molly had called out Forcefire, Weavile, and Absol. I had called Salamence, Deta, and Magnezone. Oliver had brought out Galvantula, Tropius, and Jellicent. As we traded Poke Balls, our Pokemon looked around, confused as to their whereabouts.

"Now that that's sorted out, let's return everyone but Salamence," Molly said. We all nodded, and returned our Pokemon. "Now everyone climb onto Salamence's back."

Unsteadily, we all climbed onto Salamence and sat between his enormous wings. Salamence knew what to do. He flew down the hallway as fast as he could. I barely hung on, but I could easily enough--if I could stay on Forcefire, I could stay on Salamence. As Salamence abruptly turned a corner on a dime, we saw the dark shape of the opposite wall.

"Now, Salamence! Hit it with Hydro Pump!" Molly whooped. Salamence happily complied, opening his gaping maw. A huge sphere of water appeared inside his mouth, and he fired it at the wall. The sheer water pressure demolished the wall just before we slammed into it.

"I think I'll let Shelmet out," Molly said. "It probably hasn't seen anything outside that dungeon for a while now."

"Good idea," I said. Molly pressed the button on Shelmet's Poke Ball, and in an explosion of light, it appeared. It looked around, awed.

Darkrai...where is Deoxys now? I thought. I didn't expect Darkrai to be able to hear, but I still hoped he would help us again.

Suddenly, a white light streaked past us. It almost hit us, but Salamence had seen it coming and rolled out of the way. The light stopped, then faded. In front of us was an infected Jirachi. Salamence screeched to a halt, roaring.

"What?!" Oliver exclaimed. "Deoxys got Jirachi?!"

Jirachi let out a low humming sound, and several bolts of electricity hit Salamence. The Thunderbolt didn't do that much to it, but Salamence took on a yellowish hue.

"He's Paralyzed!" I exclaimed. "This can't go on. Go, Forcefire!"

I threw Forcefire's Poke Ball out, and she appeared in an explosion of light. Oliver then let out Tropius without saying anything on the matter.

"Tropius, Aromatherapy!" Oliver ordered. Tropius flapped its leaf-wings, and a pink wind drifted towards Salamence. As Salamence sniffed in the wind happily, its paralysis was healed.

You cannot defeat me, Jirachi snarled. It charged up an Energy Ball.

"Forcefire, Fiery Dance!" I yelled. Forcefire lit her wings ablaze, and flapped them wildly. Jirachi was suddenly enveloped in a column of flames. Jirachi survived the attack, but it was wounded quite terribly. Its crown-like head was bright orange, and I suddenly learned why Jirachi was part-Steel.

"Salamence, Hydro Pump again!" Molly ordered. Another ball of water was launched at Jirachi. It used Psychic to grab the projectile, then hit it with Thunderbolt and threw it back. Salamence stopped flapping its wings, and we fell out of the attack's range. Salamence started flapping its wings again.

"Tropius, use Twister!" Oliver exclaimed. Tropius flapped its wings again, and a spiral of blue energy balls enveloped Jirachi. It was spun around rapidly, and when the twister stopped, it shook off the dizziness.

"Salamence, get in close," I said. Salamence growled, but did what I asked. I was face-to-face with the Wish Pokemon.

What do you think you're...

"Come back to us, Jirachi!" I exclaimed. I took a needle of the medicine and jabbed it into Jirachi's arm. It jerked away before I could push the plunger, but the needle was deep enough in its arm.

"I got this," Molly said with a smirk. She picked up Shelmet, stared down Jirachi, and threw it. Shelmet squealed as it flew through the air...and hit the plunger of the needle, injecting the medicine into Jirachi's bloodstream. After this, the needle broke, and Shelmet bounced off of Jirachi's arm. It flew back into Molly's arms.

"Now that was just unrealistic," Oliver said incredulously.

Jirachi's skin turned the snow-white color that it was supposed to be. The eye on its stomach closed, and its crown turned yellow. Finally, the shade of blue on the wish tags changed to a slightly brighter hue.

What...what just happened? Jirachi asked wearily.

"Deoxys had control of your mind," I explained. "It's ok though. Don't worry about it."

Hmph. I had a hunch that he'd come... Jirachi looked up. He's coming now.

Salamence, Forcefire and Tropius turned around, and us with them. Deoxys flew towards us, its eyes glowing blood red.

Jirachi! You've been freed?! Deoxys hissed.

This is Round 2, Deoxys! Jirachi yelled.

Deoxys turned to us. You humans stay out of this fight, it said, Or I'll kill you too.

Deoxys turned back to Jirachi. Jirachi crackled with psychic energy, and Deoxys changed to Attack form. They were ready to fight.

----------------------------

Last edited:
Jonah said:
"I got this," Molly said with a smirk. She picked up Shelmet, stared down Jirachi, and threw it. Shelmet squealed as it flew through the air...and hit the plunger of the needle, injecting the medicine into Jirachi's bloodstream. After this, the needle broke, and Shelmet bounced off of Jirachi's arm. It flew back into Molly's arms.

"Now that was just unrealistic," Oliver said incredulously.

this made me lol for awhile.

I liked this chapter, short, to the point but felt they were too hopeless in the beginning to have escaped that easily.

Is Oliver gonna get a Karrablst?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
No. You're thinking, but no.

As for the quick escape thing, YOU try standing up to a Hydro Pump...

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Truthfully, the break-out felt too weak. Deoxys may be cocky and egotistical, but the Pokeballs wouldn't just be over there. Also, why is Jirachi awake? Shouldn't there be a large tomb of crystilline rock around it?

Salamence used Hydro Pump!

Deoxys used carefully laid brick wall!

The Hydro Pump broke through!

See why im slightly skeptical?

anyway, i just realized something. Salamence has a Kingra ancestor if it has Hydro Pump (forgot it was a egg move for a derp moment) are we going to meet it? are we going to meet their Parents ever?

Also. . . actually I'll shutup

Keep up the great work!

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Salamence used Hydro Pump!

Deoxys used carefully laid brick wall!

The Hydro Pump broke through!

See why im slightly skeptical?

anyway, i just realized something. Salamence has a Kingra ancestor if it has Hydro Pump (forgot it was a egg move for a derp moment) are we going to meet it? are we going to meet their Parents ever?

Also. . . actually I'll shutup

Keep up the great work!

On a hunch, if you've ever battled Juan, you may have met the Kingdra...

he's right though, in he Pokemon world, building codes are probably designed to stand up to at leaset one Pokemon move before failing, and probably several.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Keep in mind, Salamence is specifically bred to be incredibly powerful and fast. That Hydro Pump had the power of a boulder.

Also, I did my homework on Salamence before I started the story. It gets both Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump from Gyarados.

Also, why is Jirachi awake? Shouldn't there be a large tomb of crystilline rock around it?

Just noticed this. Jirachi is inside the rock, so by spreading the virus to the rock, Deoxys was able to infect it and force it to awaken.

Last edited:

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
That was amazing Jonah the Shelmet bit make me laaugh for a while, at least Molly made up for the failed attempt at Deoxys, I really hope it evolves as Acceglor is bug and special attack based so it might affect how the fighting will happen, but on the other hand I really want it to stay the same just so Molly can throw it at things :p. It was great though, hope you keep it up :)

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
You know, now that you bring it up, I do see that the Shelmet has running gag potential. But I don't know if I'll keep it as a Shelmet for very long, since this is a more serious story. May as well take advantage of the gag while it IS a Shelmet, though.

Chapter 11
A Legendary Battle

Jirachi and Deoxys didn't do much at first other than stare each other down. Deoxys's glare was much more intimidating than Jirachi's was, but that didn't faze Jirachi whatsoever. The two Pokemon continued staring at each other, each waiting for the other to move. Their hands were at their sides, and I could swear I saw Jirachi's twitch, as if going for a holstered revolver.

"WELL?!" Oliver suddenly exclaimed. Deoxys threw a Focus Blast at him, but he hadn't aimed it, and Salamence dodged it with ease. At this, Jirachi's head glowed white as it charged forward, hitting Deoxys in the face with its head. Deoxys seemed to stop moving for a second.

"What was that?" Molly asked.

"Jirachi's Serene Grace," I explained. "Moves like Iron Head are more likely to affect the foe. Iron Head makes the opponent flinch."

"Oh yeah."

Deoxys turned the ends of its tentacles into sharp points, then charged. Jirachi ducked as the X-Scissor sliced the air around it, then charged into Deoxys again, but this time without the white glow. The Body Slam sent Deoxys careening towards Mt. Pyre.

You fool!Deoxys exclaimed as it stopped itself in midair. You can never hope to defeat a warrior of my caliber!

I seem to be doing just fine as it is, Jirachi yelled in reply. It then lowered all but one of its fingers and made an increasingly obscene gesture at Deoxys.

You will pay for this, Deoxys growled. It separated its tentacles and charged a Focus Blast at the end of each. It threw the first of the four, but Jirachi dodged with ease.

You'd think a "warrior of your caliber" would have better aim! Jirachi laughed.

SILENCE! Deoxys bellowed. It threw the second Focus Blast, which Jirachi blocked with Psychic.

Problem, officer? Jirachi chuckled.

Deoxys threw the third Focus Blast, which Jirachi grabbed and threw over its shoulder. It fell like a baseball.

"Since when does Jirachi know about memes?" Oliver asked. "It's been asleep for, like, five hundred years."

"Hell, I don't know," I replied. "Jirachi is kicking some serious ***, though!"

Deoxys, now furious, threw the last Focus Blast faster than a bullet. It hit poor Jirachi before it had time to move out of the way, and it fell down towards the ocean.

I'm not through with you yet! Deoxys roared. It put all four tentacles together and fired off a massive Hyper Beam. Jirachi, however, stopped falling just before it fell into the beam. It started laughing uncontrollably.

This is a fun battle! Jirachi yelled between laughter.

The three of us exchanged glances, suddenly realizing that Jirachi was completely insane.

You dare insult me?! Deoxys bellowed. It fired a Shadow Ball at Jirachi. Jirachi suddenly put on a serious expression, then its head glowed white. It charged. The Iron Head broke straight through the Shadow Ball, but Deoxys was oh-so-crafty, and had a Focus Blast held in its hand, where Jirachi would slam directly into it.

"We can't let Jirachi hit that thing!" I yelled.

"I may run the risk of repeating myself," Molly sighed, "but I got this."

Molly lifted Shelmet again, this time copying the form of a baseball pitcher. She hurled the bug at the Focus Blast. Surprised, Deoxys threw the Focus Blast at Shelmet. Shelmet's eyes grew comically large, and it retreated into its metal shell. The blast knocked the poor bug back into Molly's arms, but the armor was mostly unaffected, and Shelmet was completely unharmed. It sighed with relief. Meanwhile, Jirachi slammed into Deoxys, sending it flying towards Mt. Pyre.

It's not over yet, Jirachi said, determined. You must continue your mission. Find where Deoxys is based. I have told an old friend of mine to help guide you. Good luck! I'll hold Deoxys off!

Before we could say anything, Jirachi flew off, faster than a bullet. It dropped a small stone behind it, which fell right into my hand. The stone was a pale green with almost unnoticeable blue spots. At one end, the stone was a slightly darker green.

If you need help finding the place, simply hold the stone so it faces the sun, a voice said in my head. It wasn't Jirachi's, and Oliver & Molly didn't seem to hear it.

"Eric?" Molly asked. "What's with the rock?"

"I don't know," I replied. "But we'd better get moving. Deoxys will probably overpower Jirachi before too long."

Molly nodded. "OK, Salamence! Mush!"

Salamence looked at Molly with an exasperated expression, but started to accelerate. Before long, we were flying high across the ocean, not knowing what to find...or where to start looking.

--------------------

Don't worry, Jirachi isn't going to die...or is it?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
That's the idea :3.

nice, just got around to reading it today and Jirachi is awesome here.

Keep up the good work