• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Destiny League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
^ you kno......Be in charge........command everyone and make them your slaves......

In that case...Fetch me a cold drink for I am thirsty >: ) hahaha

Edit: Beat Snivy 4-0. Good game.

Last edited:

Brom

A-Z
im up for battles anytime just pm me

Accepted. However; most, if not all, of the gym leaders use PO. If you want to battle them all, you will need to get PO.

*cough, cough* wi-fi leader here. *cough, cough*

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Yeah, all of you PO leaders, I was thinking of doing this league sort of like the OSL, where all the leaders do Wifi AND PO. Tell me what you guys think of that.

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Me neither, unless I change my gym to the ghost type (I do have 3 ghosts on Wi-fi)
On second thought, it's not a basd idea. Can I change my type to ghost or is there a leader on that type already?

If there's already a leader, then I'll just need time to get more Ice type pokes for Wi-fi, but I like the idea Darkness

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Thanks, but I am willing to get you guys a Wifi team, because I know that alot of people would join and participate if this was the case.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Ya i don't have a wifi team either...
Btw is anyone up to challenge me?

May I challenge?
Username: Charburble
NickName: Charb or Char
Type: Fire
5th Gen FC: Not known at moment
PO username: Charburble

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
*cough cough waiting for PO challenges*

PokemonTrainerKaden

My wifi team is almost done and My Po is done so im good either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.