• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Detested Absol (1153)

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Don't blame the Fans, blame the Writers, they are the ones who started this with their poor writing. Never blame the fans in any situation. Any Fan outrage is always caused by something at the top.

I see you haven't seen the star wars fanbase.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Don't blame the Fans, blame the Writers, they are the ones who started this with their poor writing. Never blame the fans in any situation. Any Fan outrage is always caused by something at the top.
This is sarcasm right? The writers are not at fault for people’s exaggerated distaste for their decisions. The reason for the outrage is somewhat understandable but the reaction of thinking of torturing them is totally uncalled for.

diakyu

Guys I'm pretty sure Ash is done catching Pokemon. If they're already introducing his reserves back to maybe be used in the top 8 then there's no reason to get your hopes up anymore. This was an obvious Goh capture episode and you could see it from a mile away.

D

Deleted member 384931

I dont hate Gou or that he caught Absol (couldnt care less, was predictable). I hate the re-use of older plots. I pray JN doesnt start to re-use older plots for fillers with a new paint it.

D

Deleted member 384931

Same, but they already have with this episode apparently lol
Now the Flabébé one (which I am sure) and the Pikachu suspect one(reminds me of the XY one with Clembot). It is like they dont put effort in it.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
This is sarcasm right? The writers are not at fault for people’s exaggerated distaste for their decisions. The reason for the outrage is somewhat understandable but the reaction of thinking of torturing them is totally uncalled for.
You know, I truly once thought that way, to.
During the XY Series, there were Three Main Outrages. The First was during XY105 (The Ball Dance Episode) where people thought Ash would dance with Serena as the Preview for that Episode showed it. once the episode aired and it didn't happen, people got angry and reasonably so. The Preview clickbaited them and they felt angry and they unfortunately took the anger out on the wrong person (The Writer of that Episode) while it was fault of the marketer. But they were reasonably angry. The Next Outrage took place in XYZ38 where Ash lost the Kalos League. This was also reasonable anger. The Preview for that Episode and the Entire XY Series had hyped up Ash to win the Kalos League (and he didn't). This is fault of the Director/Writers/Staff/Marketers for purposefully trying mislead audience and it ended up making them angry. Once again, fault of the Staff not of the Fans. And the last outrage was when Serena didn't go to Alola (Amourshipping itself was heavily shilled from the Top and when it amounted to nothing, people got angry). This is what I am trying to say when I say, every outrage comes from the Top.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
During the XY Series, there were Three Main Outrages. The First was during XY105 (The Ball Dance Episode) where people thought Ash would dance with Serena as the Preview for that Episode showed it. once the episode aired and it didn't happen, people got angry and reasonably so. The Preview clickbaited them and they felt angry and they unfortunately took the anger out on the wrong person (The Writer of that Episode) while it was fault of the marketer. But they were reasonably angry. The Next Outrage took place in XYZ38 where Ash lost the Kalos League. This was also reasonable anger. The Preview for that Episode and the Entire XY Series had hyped up Ash to win the Kalos League (and he didn't). This is fault of the Director/Writers/Staff/Marketers for purposefully trying mislead audience and it ended up making them angry. Once again, fault of the Staff not of the Fans. And the last outrage was when Serena didn't go to Alola (Amourshipping itself was heavily shilled from the Top and when it amounted to nothing, people got angry). This is what I am trying to say when I say, every outrage comes from the Top.

And that warrants "thousand ways of painful torture" ?

It's stupid even in an ironic sense.

D

Deleted member 384931

From the preview, I believe there will be one episode of 'Pokemon getting lost' soon ft. Grookey and Eevee which has been continuously re-used since OS.:(
Oh God. I wish thzt did do this with the Galarian starters when they were in their base-form.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Even if I don’t find some of these worth getting upset over, I understand why some would. I’m the first person to voice my criticisms with the anime. I am not trying to tell you that you can’t have issues with decisions with the writers nor that people can’t “blame” the writers. I’m saying that wanting to torture them because of said criticisms is frankly disgusting because it implies you care more about this show being how you want it over the lives of human beings. You can’t blame them for that unnecessary reaction

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Can I say, that this episode sucked because again apparently Ash hates his Pokemon

Don't you think maybe they want to visit cool places, Ash? Why are they stuck being at Sakuragi?

Why Ash are you incredibly dense to think you only need to bring Pikachu?

God at least Go has the sense to bring something with him.

I really hate this characterization of Ash.

Yeah i have also noticed this multiple times in previous series that he has too much bias for pikachu, sure it is his first pokemon but he forgets about his other pokemon sometimes, dawn and may were better in this regard they never show this level of bias toards there first mon piplup or blaiken