• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Detested Absol (1153)

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Just a reminder that Goh will have an obligatory role in the next episode (Ash's episode) whereas Ash wasn't allowed by a shoddy writer / script to so much as do anything relevant in this one.

Enough to automatically put a large dent in this episode.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
And once again Goh steals a Pokemon from Ash.
I'm ****ing sick of Ash getting jack while we get a Goh marathon every ****ing month!
2/10
I knew you would say something like this Lmao :rolleyes:

RushKei

Just watched the episode. Usually I lurk around here but I thought I'd chime in my thoughts.

While I was on the bandwagon with those hoping Ash would get it, thought it over the week and figured if anyone were to catch Absol, it should have been Houji. Goh gets enough captures as it is to the point where it's exhausting, and while it would be cool on Ash, he barely interacts with his current team as is. So honestly it would have been a lose/lose situation.

Predictable, but I still was hoping to be in some way surprised at the end.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Play mediocre mobile game, get corresponding alteration to the anime.

The fans set themselves up for all their outrage.

You all played Go, and made it more popular than the main series in microtransactions than game & merch sales, even if you didn't buy anything..you downloaded the app and sold your data to big data. You made the money for the that way.

You got Goh as a result.

They were just meeting the demands of what is popular.

Maybe don't BBND, don't play mobile games, and this won't happen again.

Goh got an Absol.

And nothing of value was lost.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Like me in fact...

I'd do it as well but finances aren't helping much lately.

You all played Go, and made it more popular than the main series in microtransactions than game & merch sales, even if you didn't buy anything..you downloaded the app and sold your data to big data. You made the money for the that way.

You got Goh as a result.

If I knew that supporing Pokémon Go would give me Goh (the character), I'd have spent more in this game.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

You got Goh as a result.

Goh got an Absol.

I didnt olay this crap

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!

You got Goh as a result.

Goh got an Absol.

Hey, don’t blame people for jumping onto a cool trend!

You should blame them for assuming Ash would get Absol with little to no proof.

I didnt understand why there is so much controversy for this episode, Ash has already caught Pokemon for more than 20 years, he has reserves that he can use at any time, the guy does not need an Absol

Goh deserved this capture, he solved all the water problems, he understood Absol, he even saved his/her life. It was one of the best episodes, I did'nt expect so much salt.

Last edited:
The episode that was garbage was Grookey episode because even if some people say no,unironically I still think it was a robbery. This episode was the opposite,...this is how Goh's captures should be, the boy does better and better ... I just wish he fought a little like against Scyther.

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
Why must Journeys simp for Pokemon Go players when the majority don't even watch the anime? I don't care if Ash didn't get Absol, but watching this stupid kid chuck Pokeballs is not entertaining. Can't wait until the Project Mew arc where Ash and Gary take down Moltres and the writers let Goh get the free catch because he "helped".

This capturing to save the pokemon gimick feels so complacent lol.
Capturing to save from capture? That sounds like hypocrisy. Is Goh a hypocrite?
Aura Sphere would've easily taken care of the massive rock boulder
G. Farfetch'd casually destroy large boulders with leek. Does evolving to Sirfetch's reduce the leek's power?

Seems like the writers have lack of coordination when writting the episodes of Pokemon Journeys.

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
The episode that was garbage was Grookey episode because even if some people say no,unironically I still think it was a robbery. This episode was the opposite,...this is how Goh's captures should be, the boy does better and better ... I just wish he fought a little like against Scyther.
Not to restart this debate, but if you’re stealing a Pokémon from Team Rocket—one that belongs not the TRio personally, but to the organization, which steals and abuses Pokemon for money and world domination—is it REALLY a bad thing to do?

RafaSceptile

Capturing to save from capture? That sounds like hypocrisy. Is Goh a hypocrite?

G. Farfetch'd casually destroy large boulders with leek. Does evolving to Sirfetch's reduce the leek's power?

Seems like the writers have lack of coordination when writting the episodes of Pokemon Journeys.
Psycopath, thief, a bully and now an hypocrite? Is there something negative that Goh is not at this point?

Not to restart this debate, but if you’re stealing a Pokémon from Team Rocket—one that belongs not the TRio personally, but to the organization, which steals and abuses Pokemon for money and world domination—is it REALLY a bad thing to do?
Let's not start with this again, already said that it is my opinion, no matter how much I reflect on it, like some Japanese that day on twitter, I think it is a robbery.