• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Detested Absol (1153)

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
The preview for the next episode shows us Axew, who still hasn't evolved. ****. Just ****ing do it already, holy jeez. It's not like Iris doesn't have other Pokemon to be her cute mascot. It's not like it's doing anything interesting as an Axew. It's not like she appears enough for an evolution to change things.
Call me crazy, but I have a distinct feeling that the Axew isn’t Iris’s.

Bold of you to say starters considering how long Grookey took to even show up.
Bold of you to say that when Grookey has had more screentime than any of Goh's pokemon except Drizzile and Cinderace already

xEryChan

Demon Child
So, we’re using the same old plot, huh? How many times is this now where they have used this plot about Absol appearing to warn the townspeople about upcoming danger and the townspeople misunderstand and think it’s the cause of everything? Why did I even waste my time by watching this?

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Not an essay time:
I almost had to google search "Fuen Town" but as soon as the Narrator said hot springs, I was like "It's Lavaridge Town, k". Of course with the fact that the hot springs had dried up and everyone is blaming an Absol, one has to wonder what Flannery is doing as she is the town's Gym Leader. In any case, I realised like a minute in that this episode is basically a rehashed version of AG107, therefore making this episode entirely skippable. I did enjoy Hoji's uncle do the ice bucket challenge as an apology at the end though.

D

Deleted member 384931

So, we’re using the same old plot, huh? How many times is this now where they have used this plot about Absol appearing to warn the townspeople about upcoming danger and the townspeople misunderstand and think it’s the cause of everything? Why did I even waste my time by watching this?
I know right

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!

It’s...twice. This is only the second time, I think? Still, I agree this episode could’ve done more to differentiate itself from the previous one.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Atleast after readingthe comments I can skip this episode. Not gonna watch an episode when the main character tries to catch a Pokemon being with his family. Ty:)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hoji/Hodge came back to kickstart the plot and save the budget since they have his character art avaliable to be used.

[*]Absol's voice is so stupid.

I wouldn't use "stupid" but it's certainly annoying. Really, during the multiple hits on Kaiba's rock, it sounded like it was screaming on agony or something.