• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Devil's Sprite Shop

How are my sprites?

• Total voters

Motoboy 507

Mr. Skillz
Primal
Code:primal
Pokemon:Articuno

Primal
Code:primal
Pokemon:Jolteon

Nathaniel

Hoen Legend
Recolors-
Pokemon: Larvitar Here
New Colors and Where: Light blue body, golden yellow belly. Keep the black markings black.

Recolors-
Pokemon: Pupitar Here
New Colors and Where:Tan body. Black Eyes.

Recolors-
Pokemon:Tyranitar Here
New Colors and Where: Light Blue body. Golden Yellow Belly thing. Black claws and eyes. Kepp the markings black.

Griffygriff98

Shuckle Fan
Ipods-
Pokemon: Shuckle
Color: Light Blue

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
how much can i request?could i request 9 trophies,and 1 midget tommorow or sunday morning?can u also make midgets without pixeling it?if no its ok.

deoxysdude001

I'm back~~
I like the devamp you displayed on the opening post Devil, and some of your recolours (btw you can still see black lines on the silver trophy :O) - especially the ariados coloured like a spinarak xD - anyway, my request:

Devamp:
Sprite: Scizor
Gen: 4th - Platinum female sprite - figure that'll be easier to work with, and more possibilities for shading on the abdomem :D (not shiny btw)

Also a splice/fusion:

Sprites: Typhlosion; Tyranitar
Description: I was thinking TTar as the base recoloured like Typhlosion with his flames etc. - I'd like to see how that turns out (probably hench xD)

Many Thanks In Advance ^^

squlicky4

Code: Animation
Animation: A roar
Pokemon:Rhyperior please
WBG?:Yes please

FallenForce

Midgets
Pokemon: Typhlosion

Thanks in advance, you have great art work!

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hey Can I have a Devamp please?

Devamps-
Pokemon: Victini
Original sprite gen: Gen 5
to this gen: Gen 1

Flippd

Trophies-
Pokemon: Hydreigon
Placement: 1st

Trophies-