1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Differences Between Men & Women.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ethan, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Azurne

Azurne ~ ♥ ~

Well, my point was that in the end it doesn't really matter. I wasn't completely, "I will not date short guys," it was more of a preference. I know some girls who won't even give the poor guys a chance. >.>

2. GhostAnime

GhostAnime Searching for her...

well, the preference does exist, and will forever exist.

3. Tramzkey

Tramzkey New Member

Men are much more likely to be hit by lightning than women.
    Men have beards.
    women are inferior to men, so as they say....
    niyahaha!!!!

4. Chris

Chris Old Coot

This. Jesus Christ, I can't stand that ****.

Not quite. We panic quite a lot over things.

5. dark rift

dark rift Well-Known Member

If that was serious, it's not clicking in my brain.

6. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Guys are more stressed than Girls, because they have an easier way to mellow down.

Men got it tougher during the High School Arcs, but women don't

Women got it tougher for the Adult Arcs, but the Men don't usually do.

7. GhostAnime

guys are more stressed? ive seen more drama in women than i will ever see in a man.

at least their suicide attempts are SUCCESSFUL.

8. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Ah, well there we go. That's good to hear. A compatible relationship made specifically against that predisposition. Good going, IC Ghost. ^_^

9. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

Woman are too worried about their weight.

10. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

I'll never understand women that get tattoos. Now I don't favor them period, but I can understand a sailor getting an anchor on the arm or something. Women that get tattoos look disgusting, nobody wants to see snoopy on your breast when I'm sucking it. Also piercings are gross, and are a form of self mutilation, which INCLUDES EARRINGS. And make up makes women look like clowns.

11. GhostAnime

i think tattoos on their legs, stomach, or breast can be quite cute actually.

but that isnt for this topic.

12. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

^ well then you are insane, all those places are especially disgusting on a woman.

Leave your breasts alone!, they are a miracle not worth tampering with. It's like a guy getting one on his lower horn, it makes no sense. Anyway, I'm leaving piercings out of this topic, its just interesting that men/women get them in different places.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  13. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

^ Not true, ever heard of the V neck? Or the "accidentally" loose bra. That's subtle flirting for you. Guys tend to ask girls out more though, especially in the younger age group.

14. Wrong

Wow, SPPF is full of pervs.....

Women blink twice as much as men

15. Chris

Chris Old Coot

You're both full of ****.

16. johny2hai

johny2hai Future Olympian

I agree with both of you, girls should not like guys based on their height only on their personatites

17. S31R31

S31R31 The 90's

I assume you're a guy then.

*Looks into his profile*

Yup! your a guy.

@ topic:

Some say son's take after their moms, while daughters take after their dad. I'm referring to looks or facial features.

In relation to that, they also say that a man looks for girl who has the same trait as his fave parent. Within marriage, he'll consequently possess traits that of his least fave parent.

To illustrate: Smith likes his Mom better coz she's lenient. He hates his dad coz he's just too rigid with rules. Smith tend to like girls who are carefree. He married one and is now very protective of his children.

18. GhostAnime

oh god a male talking about breasts he's a perv.

sheesh. maybe sppf isnt filled with pervs; maybe sppf isnt used to talking about the opposite sex being possibly attractive.

which brings me to another point, and it's even demonstrated here: guy talks about breasts and ***: he's looked down upon as a perv.

woman talks about abs and chest: nothing happens. ever.

it's ******** here and it's ******** IRL.

19. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Men are most of the time lazy.
    Women are mostly active.

20. GhostAnime

let's see this proven. i'm curious.