• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
What bothers me about girls is when you have a school project with them.

They can act so stupid. They also act like they're the boss of the project.

Me and my friend (my friend is a boy),had a group project with three girls.

When our teacher gave us our grades back, everyone got about a 93.

We got an 88.. That messed up my average because it counts as 30% of your average.'

They're so half-witted...

At school, I would almost always want to work with a girl, because even if they talk too much, they help me get the job done. Guys at my school act retarded and try to be funny. Well, a large majority anyways. T_T

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Ghost Anime, Johni2hai

I was mostly saying on certain or couple of married people. So I should've added: "Some"

S31R31

The 90's
Why do women tend to be more emotional then men?

As a generality, I would say that women express their emotion more obviously than men, but not that they have more emotion.

On an individual level though, it isn't always true.

dark rift

As a generality, I would say that women express their emotion more obviously than men, but not that they have more emotion.

On an individual level though, it isn't always true.

I mean because some times they could be talking normally about something, then suddenly burst into tears about it..

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
nah i still think they have more emotion; i dont think it's about them expressing it. the things women get upset about are things men would easily shrug off.

S31R31

The 90's
nah i still think they have more emotion; i dont think it's about them expressing it. the things women get upset about are things men would easily shrug off.

And the things men get upset about are things women would easily shrug off.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
such as? i'm all ears.

Nukada

Kyogre Trainer
Meh, never cared much for sports, although it is nice when we win.

Never cared much about my appearance. Given the opportunity, I'd wear windpants and a hoodie anywhere when its cool, and shorts+ t-shirt everywhere else.

So please, continue with more examples.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
ball games

Oh, please. Not all men get their panties in a twist about sports. I, for one, couldn't give two shits. Furthermore, some women also care about them a lot... that's an awfully stupid stereotype, really.

Azurne

~ ♥ ~
I think it depends on the person really. Though generally, men tend to keep emotions to themselves because "it's not manly" to let themselves be exposed like that. Women, on the other hand, are raised and nurtured a bit more gently, and don't have social pressures on them to act tough.

I mean because some times they could be talking normally about something, then suddenly burst into tears about it..

Actually, for some of us girls, that's because we bury things "under the rug" so to speak, and don't talk to anyone about what's bugging us. So once a guy or someone starts prodding that sore, it's starts bleeding, if you know what I mean. Other girls are just more emotional, I think.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
ball games
for one, that's a different kind of emotion. when we cry (if that even happens) or wail about sports, it is a different feeling than worrying about what some girl said behind your back or silly gossip ********.

quite frankly i'll never be convinced that women are as mentally strong as men in general. ive seen too man collapse over simply being called fat.

it's that easy.

S31R31

The 90's
Oh, please. Not all men get their panties in a twist about sports. I, for one, couldn't give two shits. Furthermore, some women also care about them a lot... that's an awfully stupid stereotype, really.

Yes honey, you're right this thread is full of silly "awfully stupid" stereotyping. That's what this thread is all about. As I've mentioned earlier "...On an individual level though, it isn't always true."

for one, that's a different kind of emotion. when we cry (if that even happens) or wail about sports, it is a different feeling than worrying about what some girl said behind your back or silly gossip ********.

quite frankly i'll never be convinced that women are as mentally strong as men in general. ive seen too man collapse over simply being called fat.

it's that easy.

~ different kind of emotion; Right, being upset about something maybe IS a different kind of emotion. Emotion must something that need tears.

~ silly gossip; Honey I feel sorry for those girls who cry over gossips and for boys who are upset because other boys from other classes laughs because his shy inside the shower.

~ never be convinced that women..."; There you have it. Talks over.

Azurne

~ ♥ ~

it's that easy.

I never really understood that one either, and I'm a girl. >>;

Girl A: You're fat!

Girl B: *weeps*

.. I mean, it's just an insult. ._. You're not supposed to take it so personally. (I mean, they have no problem calling each other B****es, so why not fat? I'd take the b-word more personally than fat. But that doesn't seem to be the case with some of my friends. o.o )

And hey, if a guy told me I looked fat in something; I'd be grateful! That means I wouldn't go out in public looking like a cow!

Last edited:

dark rift

I never really understood that one either, and I'm a girl. >>;

Girl A: You're fat!

Girl B: *weeps*

.. I mean, it's just an insult. ._. You're not supposed to take it so personally. (I mean, they have no problem calling each other B****es, so why not fat? I'd take the b-word more personally than fat. But that doesn't seem to be the case with some of my friends. o.o )

And hey, if a guy told me I looked fat in something; I'd be grateful! That means I wouldn't go out in public looking like a cow!

I think it's because the media encourages girls to look like Posh Beckham. I don't see what's so great about being like that though. I mean, when I hug someone I don't want to be hugging my arms.