• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
~ different kind of emotion; Right, being upset about something maybe IS a different kind of emotion. Emotion must something that need tears.

regardless you know what i meant here. the kind of emotion a woman feels is negative, but men feel positive and encouraged over what you just listed.

~ never be convinced that women..."; There you have it. Talks over.
evasion noted.

LizXOXO

Banned
If you flat out say you can't be convinced then what is the point in wasting his time arguing. Especially on someone like you.

Serenitie

Women can multitask, men can't :)

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Women can multitask, men can't :)

Ha ha, I suck at multi-tasking. Rarely can I do it.

. IC Ghost . said:
I never really understood that one either, and I'm a girl. >>;

Girl A: You're fat!

Girl B: *weeps*

If anyone ever said that to me, then I would burst out laughing and ask them if they were on drugs. I get told the opposite most of the time. "You're too skinny!" Bleh, I just have an extremely high metabolism and I eat more than most guys I know. :|

With sports, it depends for me. I absolutely detest watching people play a sport; it bores me to hell. The only sport I can bare is probably baseball, but that's only if I go to the stadium. Otherwise, I don't bother. I don't see the appeal. I'd rather play even though I'll suck. At least I'll have fun unless someone decides to be a wuss about losing. D:

mysteriousfossil

A bigger boat? Yes.
Mean girls seem to target girls who aren't as good looking (in their eyes) and mean guys seem to target guys who aren't as tough/strong.
That's how it is in my middle school at least.

Ha ha, I suck at multi-tasking. Rarely can I do it.

If anyone ever said that to me, then I would burst out laughing and ask them if they were on drugs. I get told the opposite most of the time. "You're too skinny!" Bleh, I just have an extremely high metabolism and I eat more than most guys I know. :|

With sports, it depends for me. I absolutely detest watching people play a sport; it bores me to hell. The only sport I can bare is probably baseball, but that's only if I go to the stadium. Otherwise, I don't bother. I don't see the appeal. I'd rather play even though I'll suck. At least I'll have fun unless someone decides to be a wuss about losing. D:

The first part is a total opposite of me. I have to do alot of working out just to stay in semi good shape.

The second part though is excactly like me playing sports = fun watchng sports=sleeping

Men feel pain slower but women can indure more of it.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I never really understood that one either, and I'm a girl. >>;

Girl A: You're fat!

Girl B: *weeps*

.. I mean, it's just an insult. ._. You're not supposed to take it so personally. (I mean, they have no problem calling each other B****es, so why not fat? I'd take the b-word more personally than fat. But that doesn't seem to be the case with some of my friends. o.o )

And hey, if a guy told me I looked fat in something; I'd be grateful! That means I wouldn't go out in public looking like a cow!

Crying doesn't make you emotionally weak. What makes you weak or strong is how you deal with the problem. Working through them is a sign of strength, while not doing anything about it or avoiding it is weak. Actually... standing up for yourself in spite of feeling bad and crying shows more strength than if it doesn't bother you. There's no challenge in that case. It doesn't take any strength to do something easy. So anyway, being emotional doesn't make you weak, it's how you respond to your emotions that counts.

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
I'm a girl and I hate Twilight. Yes, I read the first book, so I know what it's like.

Sherlock Holmes

Pokemon Detective
I'm a girl and I hate Twilight. Yes, I read the first book, so I know what it's like.
Guys and girls aren't so different after all!
Then, their main difference is...
....I don't know. Guys like violence better? I mean c'mon, as a guy I gotta admit that I just love a great action sequence in a movie with some random explosions.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper

I don't think this is such a difference... Twilight appeals only to a certain type of girl. I mean, I'm obsessed with romance, but Twilight did nothing for me. It had potential, but it was wasted on mush.

....I don't know. Guys like violence better? I mean c'mon, as a guy I gotta admit that I just love a great action sequence in a movie with some random explosions.

Dave Barry has this to say:

"Speaking of sports, a big problem is that men and women often do not agree on what is boring. Men can devote an entire working week to discussing a single pass-interference penalty; women find this boring, yet can be fascinated by a four-hour movie with subtitles wherein the entire plot consists of a man and woman yearning to have, but never actually having, a relationship. Men HATE that. Men can take maybe 45 seconds of yearning, and then they want everybody to get naked. Followed by a car chase. A movie called Naked People in Car Chases would do really well among men."

Dave Barry has many wise things to say about the differences between men and women, but I'll save them 'til they come up.

Men tend to prefer getting solid, 10-second answers, when they ask questions. They also prefer to give short answers which tell nothing but the actuall answer that the person who had asked the question had wanted in the first place. Women cannot answer questions without narrating a book about the question that has been asked. If I ask my mom "Who was the 27th president of the United States?" she will tel me his name, the year he was elected, how much he won by, who his vice president was, who he was running against, who his opponent's vice president would have been, his adress at age 14, his shoe size, and his favorite flavor of ice-cream! Now it is only fair to mention that my mom is mainly like that bcause she is an AP Senior/Junior English teacher at the same high school which I attend, but she's not much worse than most women I talk to.

Biodragon

Women can grow their hair long and put hair clips on to keep the hair out of their eyes without being seen as a weirdo

Squaaah

Boys "Maths Debate" while girls...well, I'm not quite sure.

Girls do but not as much. Plus they lie about it.

A female friend of mine admitted to me that most girls who say they've never tried it actually have.

Ho-Roudon

Bug Pokémon Fanatic
I find personally that women tend to get into arguments over really trivial things a lot more often than guys. Plus, if two women have a fight, they probably will never make up. If two guys fight, though, they can be friends again practically the next second.

I dunno.

But as for me, I'm tall, have really short hair, love fighting and martial arts, could care less about clothes, and have mostly guys for friends, and I'm a girl. Yes, I'm female.

I dunno. I guess I have more of a guy's mind. Which is perfectly fine for me, all the girls I know are idiots.