• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
As I said, males are generally more possessive than females are. Thus, it is a concept that doesn't always apply, and can work in the retrograde.
and i still disagree.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Men are all mainly the masculin, and Female are mainly feminine.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

Maruno

what about Sissy's or Tomboy's?
they do the "switched game" from what you said.
Are they the majority in their gender? I think not. A lot of people seem to not understand what a generalisation is, and how to spot one.

Also, that's the second time this page you've used the term "sissy". I don't know about others, but I find it offensive. Please stop using it. (And for the record, you should also learn what apostrophes are for - they don't mean, "uh-oh, there's an "S" coming up".)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Woman find it easier to have a thin body while men find it easier to get abs

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
It's not really easier. In fact, women have more body fat in proportion to their body size than men do. It's actually harder for women to be thin. These things are more important to men and women, though.

Remember that some women don't want to exercise to lose the majority of their weight, as they believe that men think that muscular women are "ugly" or "wrong" or the like. Ironically, many of one sex's perceptions on the other are incorrect. Quite interesting that the two sexes have such incorrect perceptions of each other, isn't it?

oddsok

(^^,)
Oh, and we also learned in one of my Psych. classes, I think it was Psych of Sexual Behavior, that men don't usually face each other when they talk. Women like to make eye contact, but men tend to look away.
I totally agree and have noticed that myself. It's kinda weird when I'm talking to my female friends and they make eye contact and I don't and therefore feel obliged to, and when I do I feel uncomfortable.

And for the record, you should also learn what apostrophes are for - they don't mean, "uh-oh, there's an "S" coming up"
Gold.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
Woman find it easier to have a thin body while men find it easier to get abs
Male bodies have more defined abs. It doesn't take as much work for us to polish 'em through as it does for women.

I really don't have much to say about your idea of thin. You could see a thin man but the square body might throw you off. However, men do have more history for damaging their bodies.

Hakajin said:
It's not really easier. In fact, women have more body fat in proportion to their body size than men do. It's actually harder for women to be thin. These things are more important to men and women, though.
Think about that for a second. Proportion. For every pound of fat, males have more in muscle to match it. While females may have less muscle, they have no genetic disposition that grants them significantly higher amounts of fat.

Being thin has a lot to do with your genetic history. Your average fatness is preconceived like the rest of your physical stats. From here you can think of your body as a mechanical spring, you can lose a lot of pounds and compress the spring, but you'll usually bounce back up to your general designated area. Skinny kids in husky families are pretty rare since these genes don't crisscross too much. Permanent change occurs from radical methods like diet malfunction or surgery, that still doesn't change what you pass on to offspring.

Women more often ''look'' chubbier because their bodies pack away fat in other places like ankles, thighs and arms, before dumping it all in the stomach like men. Stomach space is of more use to them, and it also seems doing that lowers their risk of heart attack.

Squaaah

Guys GENERALLY have better metabolisms(sp) then girls, especially when they're kids or teenagers.

Girls are physically weaker, but are more emotionally intune, due to the whole baby thing. This makes guys emotionally weaker, however i've noticed that girls dont notice this, so they emotionally abuse guys in ways that other girls can handle, but guys cant, much in the same way a guy might hit a girl playfully but it hurts more then he intended. The problem is guys dont go "ow that hurt" when their hurt because guys have to be masculine, and therefore have to hide both their pain AND emotion.

Another problem is that because girls understand each other, they think they also understand guys, when they really dont. Of course, guys dont understand girls either.

Guys are more forward with what they want from a girl, whereas girls play more games to test the guy (or something), and confuse the guys forwardness with thinking he's just in it for sex, which has created this whole image of a manly man being one who always wants sex, so any guy who says they want a relationship could get looked down on as being a "sissy".

Girls have BECOME more paranoid about their position in society, and as a result more competative. Bt this is because of the whole being repressed thing, and whether their equal in society. Unfortunatly this has kind of lost all meaning amoung guys, as now guys see this as obsessive behaviour, and are more likely to be annoyed by it, and so do NOT treat the woman equally. So the woman is forced to sleep her way to the top, loosing even more respect.

Women think they can rule the world, because they havn't had a proper chance to yet.
Men think they can rule the world despite having f*cked it up.
Men and Women together probably wouldnt be able to rule the world either.

Both male and female strippers are acceptible at stag parties, if the stag party is for your best friend.

Women are looked down on by men.
Men are looked down on by Women.

This might be wrong, but i've found that brothers get on with sisters. Course that could just be my experience and outside my world is totally wrong.

When guys fight, they hit each other and forget it. When girls fight they insult each other deeply and dont speak to each other for days.

In relationships guy's tend to have to do all the ground work. They have to make the first move, gues whether the girl likes them (because 9 times out of 10 the girl wont let them know untill they ask) then they have to ask them.
Alot of the time (again, my experience) the girl will say yes, whether they like the guy or not, then break up with them a week later, thinking its easier on the guy then sayng no from the start.

Its not.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Women think they can rule the world, because they havn't had a proper chance to yet.
hm.... i cant even imagine what it'd be like.

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
In relationships guy's tend to have to do all the ground work. They have to make the first move, gues whether the girl likes them (because 9 times out of 10 the girl wont let them know untill they ask) then they have to ask them.
Alot of the time (again, my experience) the girl will say yes, whether they like the guy or not, then break up with them a week later, thinking its easier on the guy then sayng no from the start.

Rubbish. Every single relationship I've been in, I've always made the first move and 'did the ground work'. Men can hide their feeling too you know - my current boyfriend lead me up the garden path for months, one minute he'd be all for a relationship and the next he'd say he wasn't ready for it. Guys can be as emotional as girls you know.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
obviously he's speaking in general. exceptions never make 'rules'.

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
obviously he's speaking in general. exceptions never make 'rules'.

True.

Sorry Squaaaah, that wasn't meant to sound as ratty as it did

Squaaah

True.

Sorry Squaaaah, that wasn't meant to sound as ratty as it did

Dont worry, all that was based on my own experience and of people around me. It could very well be different in different parts of the country/world :D

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i wouldnt be surprised if that were the case.

i have much faith yet!

dark rift

The problem is guys dont go "ow that hurt" when their hurt because guys have to be masculine, and therefore have to hide both their pain AND emotion.

They don't say "ow that hurt", but they (including myself) usually grunt when they're hit if they're playing though.

This is probably been said before but it does my head in when girls where "reviling" clothing, but get all in a mood if you look at them wearing it. Why wear it if you don't want people looking at you?

Last edited:

Maruno

They don't say "ow that hurt", but they (including myself) usually grunt when they're hit if they're playing though.
I think he meant when men are hurt emotionally by women. I'm just as emotionally hurt as anyone else (perhaps even more so, but that's just me), yet I'll try to hide it. It's not because I'm supposed to be all masculine about it; it's because I just want to wrap it up inside myself and put it away and not dwell on it. I think that perhaps women have more experience of dealing with emotional pain because of high school (I've heard girls are pretty much brazy citches to each other in high school, way way more so than boys are to each other).

As for physical hurting of men by women, women seem to be under the impression that men can take it, regardless of the actual amount of pain (i.e. lots and lots is acceptable). On the other hand, women see men physically hurting women even a bit is detestable. Utter double standards.