• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

DarkDragonite.

Before I start this soon to be flamed post, our female members must understand I write this with as little bias as I possibly can. After all since I'm a male obviously I'd be inclined to say my gender is superior and the same with a girl who feels obligated to prove her gender is better.

PROOF MEN ARE BETTER

1) Men and Women have equal Potential yet Men are generally more intelligent.
A women has no handicap that would prevent her from ever being as smart as a man yet science is in the man's favor. Men are physically larger and have 10% more brain mass. This is a fact the female argument just can't get around. Although good news ladies your not entirely screwed. While Men have more potential for knowledge and intelligence with their larger brains the females have an advantage with their smaller brains. It takes less time for a female to process and interpret information then a male because their is less distance for brain activity to travel in the females smaller brain. And when I say smaller folks we are talking about how the female skull is generally smaller and hence not as large of a holder for brain mass. If raw physical information isn't enough for you simply take a look at the work place where the majority of important or intellectually challenging areas such as engineering, the medical field, and math are mostly occupied by men. And don't give me that females don't have an equal chance bs, that's nonsense following the feminization of our current generation. Those things called hooters get you very far ladies, use what you got.

2) Finally Men HAVE to be smarter. Back in the old cave men days women stayed back and were gatherers or children caretakers while men went out to hunt big game. Now what does this have to do with intelligence you might ask? Well I'll tell you. Men had to constantly adapt to their situation and were placed in situations everyday where they had to figure out logical ways to overcome their superior animal opponent. Because a man is no physical match for something like a Willy Mammoth he had to use Cunning and Creativity of thought to overcome the foe. Men therefore were always out in the wilderness where their problem solving skills and general intelligence were stimulated while women stayed back for children and gathering duty's. So you see men are superior and women lose. Their emotions make them weak hence why they are in few leadership positions where life is grey not black and white. O and if men and women have equal intelligence like commonly believed yet men are physically stronger doesn't that make men superior? Same smarts as a female only also with more strength. Men 2 Women 1.

MEN ARE SUPERIOR

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i'd like to hear some sources about the skull size at least... about the science and math thing, though that is generally universal, it's also possible that women are simply being held back by a social barrier to even attempt to do science and math.

and finally, i'm not sure if using the past is going to help you prove anything in the present my dear friend.

at least in terms of intelligence anyway. it'll work for other stuff though.

DarkDragonite.

i'd like to hear some sources about the skull size at least... about the science and math thing, though that is generally universal, it's also possible that women are simply being held back by a social barrier to even attempt to do science and math.

and finally, i'm not sure if using the past is going to help you prove anything in the present my dear friend.

at least in terms of intelligence anyway. it'll work for other stuff though.

If you can't grasp the fact men literally have bigger heads and thus more brain mass(which translates to more brain cells) then heres your proof. One of the links when you try to go to the study doesn't work for some reason.

http://www.wonderquest.com/brain-cells.htm
http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=51247

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
first source doesnt really help your point when it says we're both only bigger in certain parts...

second source is hilarious. do i even need to say anything? it only says some guy is arguing for it; there are no cites for how they even researched this.

they also arbitrarily mention race.

DarkDragonite.

first source doesnt really help your point when it says we're both only bigger in certain parts...

second source is hilarious. do i even need to say anything? it only says some guy is arguing for it; there are no cites for how they even researched this.

they also arbitrarily mention race.

Well dude theirs billions of case studies from scientist for me to choose from. What would you have me do lol. Your so hard to please, let me guess a women :p ?? C Wat I did Thar?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i, like most rational people, would prefer something actually rational and credible.

Kate

Banned
I'm not offended at all, you're just an idiot. Nothing to be upset about dear. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better.

A women has no handicap that would prevent her from ever being as smart as a man yet science is in the man's favor. Men are physically larger and have 10% more brain mass. This is a fact the female argument just can't get around.

On the other hand the female brain compensates for this by having a brain that's much denser and compact than the male brain, thus able to retain information for longer periods of time. This is also why women can retain emotions such as aggression longer than a man is able to.

On a side note I'd bank that extra 10% is composed of styrofoam.

Although good news ladies your not entirely screwed. While Men have more potential for knowledge and intelligence with their larger brains

Disproven. Your wrong. Go home kid.

take a look at the work place where the majority of important or intellectually challenging areas such as engineering, the medical field, and math are mostly occupied by men. And don't give me that females don't have an equal chance bs, that's nonsense following the feminization of our current generation. Those things called hooters get you very far ladies, use what you got.

Actually I'm going into law and studying to be a prosecutor at one of the most prestigious universities in the United States. Sorry pal, my chest didn't teach me what a bilateral contract or a dual power of attorney is. Further more the reason why you don't see many women in areas such as medicine especially in the U.S. is because up until the 60's the only job a women could get was either working at a luandry mat or pursuing a career as a teacher. More and more women are being integrated into fields that are generally male dominated as society changes. You're really ignorant, read a book or something kid.

2) Finally Men HAVE to be smarter. Back in the old cave men days women stayed back and were gatherers or children caretakers while men went out to hunt big game. Now what does this have to do with intelligence you might ask? Well I'll tell you. Men had to constantly adapt to their situation and were placed in situations everyday where they had to figure out logical ways to overcome their superior animal opponent. Because a man is no physical match for something like a Willy Mammoth he had to use Cunning and Creativity of thought to overcome the foe.

Yes, hairy men chasing after animals with pointy spears takes such sharp wit and cunning.

Men therefore were always out in the wilderness where their problem solving skills and general intelligence were stimulated while women stayed back for children and gathering duty's. So you men are superior and women lose.

Yeah, taking care of children doesn't require intelligence, hard work, patience, or anything like that. Golly, I was so misinformed.

Have five kids blockhead, and see if your mind doesn't change.

Their emotions make them weak hence why they are in few leadership positions where life is grey not black and white. O and if men and women have equal intelligence like commonly believed yet men are physically stronger doesn't that make men superior? Same smarts as a female only also with more strength. Men 2 Women 1.

MEN ARE SUPERIOR.

So superior in fact that the garage is all yours and your ass is never a factor in a job interview. The world is your urinal.

DarkDragonite.

i, like most rational people, would prefer something actually rational and credible.

Perhaps you have something to contribute to the conversation other then judging the rational and credibility of posters? At least I could call what I wrote a theory. Whats your opinion on the OP topic? Id love to hear it without traveling 20 pages back to find it .

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

DarkDragonite.

I'm not offended at all, you're just an idiot. Nothing to be upset about dear. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better.

That word idiot. Something about it makes me feel all bad inside.

On the other hand the female brain compensates for this by having a brain that's much denser and compact than the male brain, thus able to retain information for longer periods of time. This is also why women can retain emotions such as aggression longer than a man is able to.

On a side note I'd bank that extra 10% is composed of styrofoam.

You expect me to take your styrofoam comment seriously? O wait thats sarcasm. I see you use a lot of it. And being able to retain more information for a longer period of time does not always translate to more intelligence. Retaining emotions? Thats laughable. Your disdain for my post is oozing like a soar on your body atm.

Disproven. Your wrong. Go home kid.

Links please? Or gtfo

Actually I'm going into law and studying to be a prosecutor at one of the most prestigious universities in the United States. Sorry pal, my chest didn't teach me what a bilateral contract or a dual power of attorney is. Further more the reason why you don't see many women in areas such as medicine especially in the U.S. is because up until the 60's the only job a women could get was either working at a luandry mat or pursuing a career as a teacher. More and more women are being integrated into fields that are generally male dominated as society changes. You're really ignorant, read a book or something kid.

Who said you had to use your chest? If you understood its context in my post I was merely demonstrating that women have methods to overcome their allegedly handicaps in the work place. You want to play the numbers game with me? Show me the stats otherwise take that bitter tone elsewhere. Perhapes you will find the general pokemon discussion more to your liking.

Yes, hairy men chasing after animals with pointy spears takes such sharp wit and cunning.

Wow what an intelligent and thought filled rebuttal.

Yeah, taking care of children doesn't require intelligence, hard work, patience, or anything like that. Golly, I was so misinformed.

Have five kids blockhead, and see if your mind doesn't change.

I never meant to downplay the importance of child caring. You just interpreted it as that because I didn't devote time to it, the subject was regarding the hunter role in relation to intelligence. I sense you feel your superior to me. Hypocrite much? GTFO Please :)

Last edited:
This topic is applies to my school. They want to separate boys and girls in science classes and math classes at my school. That would be dumb in my opinion..and boring. :p

Also I've noticed woman are in roller coasters when it comes to emotions. Seriously, you can be nice one minute and a *****/mad the next. This does not just apply to teenage girls ;)
Men I guess don't show their emotions like that. They usually maybe are too busy thinking about something else to be worrying about how they feel.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Before I start this soon to be flamed post, our female members must understand I write this with as little bias as I possibly can. After all since I'm a male obviously I'd be inclined to say my gender is superior and the same with a girl who feels obligated to prove her gender is better.

PROOF MEN ARE BETTER

You automatically failed when those 4 words were uttered, dude :(. Stop playing, it's not going to get you anywhere now.

Oh, look, I'm the Hoenn Champion now.

DarkDragonite.

You automatically failed when those 4 words were uttered, dude :(. Stop playing, it's not going to get you anywhere now.

Oh, look, I'm the Hoenn Champion now.

The Original Poster wanted a battle of the sexes. Thats exactly what I gave him. The proof men are better inspires the reader through either curiosity or anger to continue on to read the wall of text.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
it didnt say slam the other gender down to the point of acting sexist.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The Original Poster wanted a battle of the sexes. Thats exactly what I gave him. The proof men are better inspires the reader through either curiosity or anger to continue on to read the wall of text.

Which eventually boiled down to pointing out the differences between men and women (which is what I think Babylon originally intended), not the advantages one has over the other. For example, women have a more nurturing instinct, whereas men are more prone to feel threatened if anyone jokes about his masculinity, as opposed to women and their feminine instinct (if I am nowhere near close Kate, please don't kill me).

You on the other hand, have tried to show that men somehow have a biological, intellectual, pretty much ultimate superiority over women, some thing that will most likely get you flamed or killed should you spread these beliefs in real life. You even went so far as provide an excuse for the women's role in life, in the form of "hooters".

It's best to stop this right now, and maintain a neutral stance on this discussion, instead of forwarding some pro-male aspects.

Kate

Banned
You expect me to take your styrofoam comment seriously? O wait thats sarcasm. I see you use a lot of it. And being able to retain more information for a longer period of time does not always translate to more intelligence. Retaining emotions? Thats laughable. Your disdain for my post is oozing like a soar on your body atm.

Links please? Or gtfo

Actually yes it does. Due to the fact that we can retain information longer than what you are capable of, that means it's easier for us to learn new things.

Link right here.
http://www.jneurosci.org/cgi/content/abstract/15/5/3418

Do your homework. Disdain for your post? Stupidity won't be met with mercy, sorry.

Who said you had to use your chest? If you understood its context in my post I was merely demonstrating that women have methods to overcome their allegedly handicaps in the work place. You want to play the numbers game with me? Show me the stats otherwise take that bitter tone elsewhere. Perhapes you will find the general pokemon discussion more to your liking.

Numbers game with you? I don't need to show you statistics. It's just history. Try asking your grandmother or someone that's lived through that time. I find it worth a giggle that you try to dodge the idea you were saying that women need to use their chest to get by. Granted you did not directly say it, then again, you didn't have to. The attitude of your post spoke loud and clear.

Give me a ring when you're finished embarrassing yourself though.

Wow what an intelligent and thought filled rebuttal.

Or rather you lack the intelligence and thought to understand it.

I never meant to downplay the importance of child caring. You just interpreted it as that because I didn't devote time to it, the subject was regarding the hunter role in relation to intelligence. I sense you feel your superior to me. Hypocrite much? GTFO Please :)

Well that's what you did, like it or not. Now come the BS excuses about "how you really didn't mean it that way" I bet no one saw that coming!

And no, I don't think I'm superior to you. I am.

Yes, I can be a condescending bitch. I also go by queen bitch. Either one works.

Last edited:

DarkDragonite.

"Yes, hairy men chasing after animals with pointy spears takes such sharp wit and cunning. "

That's an over simplification and you know it. There is no logic to be found there in that statement. Everything you say is sarcastic Kate. Like I said your disdain for my post is oozing like a soar on the body. This female clearly cannot "RETAIN" her emotions.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Which eventually boiled down to pointing out the differences between men and women (which is what I think Babylon originally intended), not the advantages one has over the other. For example, women have a more nurturing instinct, whereas men are more prone to feel threatened if anyone jokes about his masculinity, as opposed to women and their feminine instinct (if I am nowhere near close Kate, please don't kill me).

You on the other hand, have tried to show that men somehow have a biological, intellectual, pretty much ultimate superiority over women, some thing that will most likely get you flamed or killed should you spread these beliefs in real life. You even went so far as provide an excuse for the women's role in life, in the form of "hooters".

It's best to stop this right now, and maintain a neutral stance on this discussion, instead of forwarding some pro-male aspects.

It's precisely that. If men and women have differences, that does not make one superior to the other. Really.

Ethan

Banned
Anyway, women have like a much longer life expectacy. That sucks cause I'm a guy.

Yeah but that's just a few more years of your kids asking you for money. Not worth it, lol.

Edit:

Yes, I can be a condescending bitch. I also go by queen bitch. Either one works.

Lmao, you're awesome.