• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

Josiah

is your favorite
"Yes, hairy men chasing after animals with pointy spears takes such sharp wit and cunning. "

That's an over simplification and you know it. There is no logic to be found there in that statement. Everything you say is sarcastic Kate. Like I said your disdain for my post is oozing like a soar on the body. This female clearly cannot "RETAIN" her emotions.
Ha. Completely ignore all of the points in her post and then talk about how she is illogical and unable to retain her emotions. Good one. You were the one who made an over simplification. Also, eagles soar, my head is sore.

kamiyama takashi

cromartie high god
men have big beards that they dont shave and women have little beards that are growing on their faces and annoys them whever they will go and they shave it

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
men have big beards that they dont shave and women have little beards that are growing on their faces and annoys them whever they will go and they shave it

Have you lived your whole life in a cheap carnival? I'm pretty sure men shave quite often.

tramway

Banned
Men dominate Girls!!!!! wahahahaha!!! (All my friends who are women are exempted)

Nukada

Kyogre Trainer
I have wondered why the life expectancy for males such as myself, is lower.

Is it due to the many idiots who get themselves killed as teens, or if permitted to let nature take its toll is it shorter?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
no, it's because we hold stuff in. this was already discussed before.

PokemonPrincessSarah

Pokemon addict
Fact(Apparently): A man's romantic intrest in a woman is based on roughly 80% appearance and 20% personality. While a woman's romantic intrest in a man is based on 20% appearance and 80% personality. Not sure if that's true or not, anybody want to confirm/deny that?

I know tonnes of conventionally physically unattractive women with partners... Including myself... I have also met tonnes of girls who will only date pretty boys... I don't talk to that many people, so I'm not sure if this is generally true, though.

PokemonPrincessSarah

Pokemon addict
I'm female, but I don't get on so much with other females. I find their general interests boring, I suppose. It also gets on my nerves when conventionally attra women use their bodies to get things.
When women use their sexuality to benefit things with anyone other than their partners I think it's complete loss of their self-respect.
I think that alot of women don't have self-respect. Including myself because I cry alot and I let my partner make most of the descisons. I often feel weak and worthless. Emotions and anxiety are my only weaknesses.
The downside with men is that they tend to be arrogant and when someone acts arrogant and egotistical I feel a constant urge to humiliate them and make them feel small. Me and my Father clash constantly for these reasons. I have never gotten on with him.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

Squaaah

Emotions and anxiety are my only weaknesses.
The downside with men is that they tend to be arrogant and when someone acts arrogant and egotistical I feel a constant urge to humiliate them and make them feel small. Me and my Father clash constantly for these reasons. I have never gotten on with him.

That and Kryptonite....Sorry, couldnt resist.

Anyway, men (well, I) use arrogance and egotism to hide emotions. What Kate said about women retaining their emotions means they can deal with them better then men, who are more often then not scared of their emotions, or being emotionally open with people. Especially other men, because we dont know if the other man is gonna make a joke at our expense about it, hiding behind their egotism because they dont want to admit that they have felt or are feeling similarly.

The problem is, girls who know this get it wrong, and often tink that when a guy is being arrogant to hide emotion hes just being arrogant, but when hes just being arrogant, hes hiding something: ergo (possibly) why girls go out with d*cks who actually ARE arrogant.

Fact(Apparently): A man's romantic intrest in a woman is based on roughly 80% appearance and 20% personality. While a woman's romantic intrest in a man is based on 20% appearance and 80% personality. Not sure if that's true or not, anybody want to confirm/deny that?

It varies. I've noticed in my old school that alot of ugly guys have gone out with hot girls, but very few of the ugly girls have gone out with the hot guys. Possibly because theres only like 3 ugly girls and their totally annoying! ...But of course theres a possibility I only think that because their ugly.
However, I've never known a girl to go to a guy and start a conversation with him if hes ugly. Girls always aim for the hot guys and dont give ugly guys they dont know a chance. Im not saying guys dont do that, because we do it all the time, im just saying that girls (like guys) have to have been forced into interacting with an ugly guy before they will go for them.
And in the long run, when you get to know an ugly girl, I always find, if their personality is good you begin to see them as pretty or even Beautiful, and even when you go off them, you still think they look good, even if you hate them.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
the differences well i could go on for a long time but you have the outer aperances (women have the most notable :)) and maybe there emotions

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
as for the who's more shallow debate: that's going to be incredibly hard to prove on either side.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper

That's not true. Girls are just as shallow as guys. Well, guys are interested in hot girls for sex, but they don't usually have long relationships with girls they consider annoying or just boring. Girls just don't get turned on by physical appearance as much as guys do. But we still don't like to date people we're not attracted to. Actually, it's not really shallow... you can't help how you respond. You can overcome that problem if you really learn to like a person's personality, but... that takes time.

Men dominate Girls!!!!! wahahahaha!!! (All my friends who are women are exempted)

you only dominate polishing there shoes *boots* get back to work!

girls are a lot less pervy than boys (in general)

chibiipompom

if a man is exercising in a park, if he passes a woman he will go faster, as long as their facing him, otherwise nothing will happen

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
if a man is exercising in a park, if he passes a woman he will go faster, as long as their facing him, otherwise nothing will happen

Do they? Wouldn't it depend on how she looked? Wouldn't they go slower if they passed a pretty lady? But then again they may gain speed to show off...

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
you only dominate polishing there shoes *boots* get back to work!

girls are a lot less pervy than boys (in general)
try explaining that to my friend.
i had a convesation about the poeple we liked with my guy friend and he had a huge list of people he wanted/would go out with. is it like this with all guys??