• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
Girls get Noisy When they Attracted to a Guy, they Talk it in their Friends and Make Discussions about it, While men(MOST, NOT ALL) tend to say Perverted things when they see Beautiful women.. lol

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
is it like this with all guys??
depends if they're actually good women around or their standards.

i know men that think every single girl in my dorm is ugly. lol.

Squaaah

try explaining that to my friend.
i had a convesation about the poeple we liked with my guy friend and he had a huge list of people he wanted/would go out with. is it like this with all guys??

Generally yeah. I had small crushes on like almost half my sixth form by the end of it. Girls tend to be more picky I suppose. They seem to want to hold out for their "prince charming" whereas guys give up on their ideal beauty earlier sooner, and just go for the best girl they can get.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
Generally yeah. I had small crushes on like almost half my sixth form by the end of it. Girls tend to be more picky I suppose. They seem to want to hold out for their "prince charming" whereas guys give up on their ideal beauty earlier sooner, and just go for the best girl they can get.
men are odd creatures. quite odd. girls seem very loyal to their crush.

Maruno

Men are loyal to whoever they like too, I think you'll find. I know I am (but I'm on the Interweb, so by definition I'm not a typical man).

Most often, when a man cheats on his partner it's not because he doesn't love his partner any more, but because it's just something new and interesting. The love is still there. Women just get entirely the wrong end of the stick about it, and that happens almost all the time, whether they think it's true or not. Seriously, almost all the time, and it's often a big misunderstanding.

There's another thing I hate about women. It's the way, when they're comforting another woman because her partner forgot their anniversary or forgot to pick up the milk or something small like that (small like picking up the milk, that is - an anniversary is of course a bigger thing), that they're so eager to degrade and insult men (as a gender). Last time I checked, men don't slag off women whenever one breaks their heart. It's not fair.

Squaaah

Women are equally as odd! :p

The thing is, a "crush" to us is "i'd go out with her if i were stuck, I mean she's nice and stuff, and we'd probs have fun together."
Girls seem to only want to go out with people when they find true love.

Squaaah

not true for me

I wasn't saying thats the ONLY thing guys feel. I just meant guys feel that more then girls. But for certain girls, guys feel more, but those arn't "crushes" persay, they're more special.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
say that in court cases.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Most often, when a man cheats on his partner it's not because he doesn't love his partner any more, but because it's just something new and interesting. The love is still there. Women just get entirely the wrong end of the stick about it, and that happens almost all the time, whether they think it's true or not. Seriously, almost all the time, and it's often a big misunderstanding.

There's another thing I hate about women. It's the way, when they're comforting another woman because her partner forgot their anniversary or forgot to pick up the milk or something small like that (small like picking up the milk, that is - an anniversary is of course a bigger thing), that they're so eager to degrade and insult men (as a gender). Last time I checked, men don't slag off women whenever one breaks their heart. It's not fair.

Um, cheating is still bad no matter the reason. It's not just a misunderstanding. It's true that women worry more about emotional infidelity, but it's upsetting if you've been betrayed. Even if you're aware of the real issue at hand, it's hurtful and damages trust.

I agree that women shouldn't get so upset about forgotten anniversaries and stuff, but the reason men don't criticize women so much is that they don't talk about their feelings to each other much period. Women like to analyze the situation and vent, while men just sort of deal with it on their own. Women also get away with it easier because of our culture. There're definitely things men don't like about women. Look no further than this thread for evidence.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Women can barely ever shut up! It drives me mad!

And they're worried about everything.

Maruno

Um, cheating is still bad no matter the reason. It's not just a misunderstanding. It's true that women worry more about emotional infidelity, but it's upsetting if you've been betrayed. Even if you're aware of the real issue at hand, it's hurtful and damages trust.

I agree that women shouldn't get so upset about forgotten anniversaries and stuff, but the reason men don't criticize women so much is that they don't talk about their feelings to each other much period. Women like to analyze the situation and vent, while men just sort of deal with it on their own. Women also get away with it easier because of our culture. There're definitely things men don't like about women. Look no further than this thread for evidence.
I'm not saying cheating isn't a bad thing. I'm just saying that women seem to always automatically jump to the conclusion that the man is no longer interested in her and that they should separate. And that's very often not the case. Benefit of the doubt just flies out of the window, and I think that's wrong.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Girls tend to write in Diaries and journals while most boys would never pick up a journal unless they have to for school. And boys like to show off for the cute girls [this guy decided to spin around while walking down the stairs {at the same time as me} the other day] while the girls tend to avoid the boys they like to reduce the risk of embarrasing themselves.

~riolulu

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
girls can showoff to by clothing.

though they usually pretend to hate they do or hate other girls that do being hypocrites.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
girls can showoff to by clothing.

though they usually pretend to hate they do or hate other girls that do being hypocrites.

girls like to show off thier clothing by wearing open tops that show their breasts, and open shirts that show their mid-section. That is only the popular girls that are who want the hot guys.

girls care more about their education then boys. ( generalazion)

Yogurt

girls like to show off thier clothing by wearing open tops that show their breasts, and open shirts that show their mid-section. That is only the popular girls that are who want the hot guys.

girls care more about their education then boys. ( generalazion)

Not necessarily. But I guess it can be a generalization. I do know alot of guys that are very commited to education and girls who could care less about education. Anyways, guys seem to care less about their looks than girls. Example: a dance at my school is after school and the guy said he hasn't even bought a tie yet. All the girls are rushing after school to get out of the building so they can get their hair done and makeup and still be on time for pictures.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
no clue why that's true. probably a social thing.

girls like to show off thier clothing by wearing open tops that show their breasts, and open shirts that show their mid-section.

Correction: Some girls like to show off their breasts by wearing open or skimpier tops. They don't show off their clothes =_=