• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

Man: Will look for items by taking a quick glance
Woman: Will look for items until she finds it, even if they have to tear a house apart

That's all I've got; and my Mom gets on me a lot for that: looking for stuff while not really looking.

Edit: I just made the 666th reply in this thread; I dislike that number with great intensity.

Last edited:
try explaining that to my friend.
i had a convesation about the poeple we liked with my guy friend and he had a huge list of people he wanted/would go out with. is it like this with all guys??

My best friend is male (Eeve3) and yeah thats basicly normal

Squaaah

My best friend is male (Eeve3) and yeah thats basicly normal

Yep, thats the case. Thing is, guys seem to take more risks in who they go out with, so will take more chances on girls. Plus more girls look better then guys.

dark rift

Females are usually more 2 faced, while males usually say things they think about someone to their face (if it's an insult) more often.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
girls like to show off thier clothing by wearing open tops that show their breasts, and open shirts that show their mid-section. That is only the popular girls that are who want the hot guys.

lol, yeah, some of us like to try to attract the boys by making ourselves appealing to the eye. I honestly think that we shouldn't do that, since it makes you look like a sleazy kind of person. -_-

Correction: Some girls like to show off their breasts by wearing open or skimpier tops. They don't show off their clothes =_=

But we do like to show off our clothes if we, idk, get a new sweater or something, we will wear it the next day to show it off. We like wearing nice outfits rather than old clothes to show them off sometimes. That's true. I did notice that boys kinda have about five shirts that they wear, while girls never stop shopping!

johny2hai said:
girls care more about their education then boys. ( generalazion)

really? In my school it's pretty much balanced. There are girls that do and don't care, while there are also boys that do and don't care. I think it depends more on how much pressure the parents put onto them, rather than gender.

~riolulu

Raikou_fan

Females are usually more 2 faced, while males usually say things they think about someone to their face (if it's an insult) more often.

Females are generally expected to get along with each other and be polite, while males are expected to act as they want, be a little(or alot) hard-headed, maybe occasionally fight, and maybe be kinda mild-mannered or even rude. Thats just the stereotype though. It really doesn't matter on male or female there, it's just the personality. I'm a guy who has good(can't always say it's perfect, but I try) manners, tries to get along with everyone, and I usually won't get into fights. While my sister is obnoxious, rude, hard-headed, and likes to pick fights with everyone. Alot of things being different between men and women are just the stereotype personalities.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Girls flock together with other girls more often than boys do. Most guys try to keep it real, while girls seem to be more open to unrealistic possibilities. Girls like showing skin, guys don't like showing a lot of skin.

Generalizations, obviously, but these are things I seem to notice.

Squaaah

Females are generally expected to get along with each other and be polite, while males are expected to act as they want, be a little(or alot) hard-headed, maybe occasionally fight, and maybe be kinda mild-mannered or even rude. Thats just the stereotype though. It really doesn't matter on male or female there, it's just the personality. I'm a guy who has good(can't always say it's perfect, but I try) manners, tries to get along with everyone, and I usually won't get into fights. While my sister is obnoxious, rude, hard-headed, and likes to pick fights with everyone. Alot of things being different between men and women are just the stereotype personalities.

I wish that were true, but guys are stereotypically meant to be sex obsessed selfish and agressive. If any guy (who isnt gay) does anything remotly camp their outkast from the male hierarchy, while the manliest of men are at the top.

KBM117

Guys: Typically have bad handwriting.
Girls: Have neat handwriting.

You definitely just over-generalized because I'm a girl and I have horrible hand writing. The only time it's somewhat readable is when I write in cursive.

Last edited:
You definitely just over-generalized because I'm a girl and I have horrible hand writing. The only time it's somewhat readable is when I in cursive.

But it seems that way for the most part. But what do I know?

Only thing I can think of: Males generally have video games as their main source of entertainment while females tend to read more (somewhere along those lines if you know what I mean; but what do I know?)

Shuam

righteous
A fair amount of women tend to love being photographed, while men pretty much hate it.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Only thing I can think of: Males generally have video games as their main source of entertainment while females tend to read more (somewhere along those lines if you know what I mean; but what do I know?)

If you consider reading action novels not read. But yes, we guys do video games.

Bah, so romance novels are the only stuff these days?

Shaymin~

Actually, I'm a girl, and people always tell me to read more and that I play too many video games. Most girls I know (these are teens, though) don't seem to read any more than the guys do, other than the Twilight series.

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

Maruno

Actually, I'm a girl, and people always tell me to read more and that I play too many video games. Most girls I know (these are teens, though) don't seem to read any more than the guys do, other than the Twilight series.
Yes, but you're a girl on the Interweb. You're not exactly an example of the average woman, are you? I'm not being insulting, I'm just saying that the average woman doesn't hang out on Pokémon Interweb forums. Moreover, you'll only get to know people like yourself, for the most part, which means they're not exactly typical of womankind either.

Us guys in this thread are in the same situation, though. We're not typical men either.

Have you ever thought that you being told you need to read more and cut down on the video games means people want you to be more like a typical girl (i.e. one that reads more and games less)? That actually just encourages the original point, even though I assume you wanted to counter it.

Making generalisations means describing typical men and women. We're clearly not typical people, so of course we're going to be exceptions to at least some of the statements people make in this thread. But exceptions don't prove that the generalisation is wrong, because if there were no exceptions to a generalisation it would be called a fact instead.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
yeah people seriously need to stop jumping out and saying "HEY IT'S DIFFERENT FOR ME STOP GENERALIZING" when clearly this topic is about the average woman or man.

do some people really think they're like their fellow peers? lol

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
yeah people seriously need to stop jumping out and saying "HEY IT'S DIFFERENT FOR ME STOP GENERALIZING" when clearly this topic is about the average woman or man.

do some people really think they're like their fellow peers? lol

Lol very true.

I find it rather aggitating that women are anxious by nature, my anxiety has reached a stupid point and i can't help but think it's because of hormones (damn them), How i long to be a guy because they don't tend to have much anxiety at all.